[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so sick of you fucking faggots and your gay ass feels bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1485924047090.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485924047090.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
I am so sick of you fucking faggots and your gay ass feels bullshit
>>
>>34833058
northeast feels will never be a thing because you guys are a bunch of fucking faggots who plague everywhere i go
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1MB, 540x300px
Yeah I gotta say, today is been pretty pathetic on r9k. I know it's the norm and encouraged this board if anywhere but Jesus. People need to get a grip and stop complaining, start doing!
>>
>>34833226
Do what? We've tried to "do" and we've failed. Fuck off normies. Really don't understand why you have to invade the only robot board in all of 4chan. Just stay out and mind your own fucking business like you do irl
>>
>>34833250
See, this is what I'm talking about. People who like to wallow in filth, refusing even suggestions of helping themselves.

Your argument is that incrementally working at something will change nothing, yes? I gotta tell you man, you're wrong.

I wouldn't say that just cuz I keep it real and introspective that makes me a normie. I have limitations too, maybe not as crippling is the average r9k guy but but doesn't disavow me from speaking truth here
>>
>>34833323
Not introspective*

Meant to say in perspective
>>
>>34833336
proof that you're fucking retarded, stop trying so hard
>>
File: DAK.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DAK.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>34833058
D.A.K 16.10.16
D.A.K 16.10.16
D.A.K 16.10.16

DEATH OF ALL FEELS
>>
>>34833323
You didn't give any advice or suggestions. You just said people need to get a grip and stop whining. I agree with you that some people are too far gone and they'd prefer to stay at rock bottom but you've gotta offer up some constructive shit my family man.
>>
File: 1485851649836.jpg (190KB, 519x587px) Image search: [Google]
1485851649836.jpg
190KB, 519x587px
>>34833424
Well, I would say stop whining but that sounds like a dick thing to say. But I really do believe that if absolutely nothing else, just simply ceasing to create threads saying boo hoo was my life is a big step.

I'm not saying you're allowing self-pity until your life but it sure seems that way. My suggestion, no matter what the circumstances maybe in anyone's given life, would be to avoid self-pity like it's AIDS, and focus on self development. I'm not saying go like a zealot at self-development either, but take time to try and do things now and then.

I hope this comes off as more positive then negative
>>
File: Tooth Brush Pepe.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Tooth Brush Pepe.png
47KB, 225x225px
>>34833058
I'm fine with feelings as long as they're actually helpful, like threads where people spread positivity, and give advice, etc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.