[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who might read it or might not.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 46

File: writing letter.jpg (155KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
writing letter.jpg
155KB, 1024x768px
Write a letter to someone who might read it or might not.
>>
>>34832911
Dear corn,

I pooped on your eye again

Love,

D
>>
>>34832911
dear K,
I love you and I care about you so much you mean a lot too me - B
>>
>>34832911
Dear J

hope you have a great valentines day bud, ill be busy with someone else, but i wouldn't mind talking to catch up. later dude, drop a message sometime, don't be a stranger.

I
>>
Dear M,
I think I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, but I never had the courage to say so. Even though your with someone else and you probably wouldn't care, I know you go on here, so I hope you read this.
Sincerely, J
>>
Dear H

I want to ride that giant cock of yours until I pass out

Love Z
>>
Dear Clem, please come back, I miss you very very very very very very very, very much

-e
>>
B,

Please just be honest.

C
>>
B,

i'm guessing i'll owe you cookies. probably peanut butter. peanut butter makes me less sad
>>
>>34833133
>>34833071
>>34833066
>>34833038
>>34833037
>>34832965
>>34832946

Shut up you annoying faggots.
>>
Dear sweetheart,

I love you. I love you a lot, actually. Half of the school knows this now. Why did R tell you, and why did you subsequently pass on that information to so many people. It's spread such that people will look at me oddly and knowingly while I wonder who they are.

I haven't been able to focus on my assignments all week. I keep forgetting to do things because stress has further impaired my already-sub-par memory. Everyone keeps looking at me and laughing and saying "Awww!". They keep showing each other their phone screens and talking about it with their friends while they are all laughing as well, but I still have no clue as to how much they know and how they got that information. How much do they know about my private thoughts and life, and about this secret that I've kept for years?

I expected this to get out at some point. I didn't feel like I told all that many people, but they added up over all of that time. I told a lot of mutual friends over the course of over 2 years, so I'm honestly shocked no one said anything until now. You have good taste in friends; they are very trustworthy.

No one has ever cared about my life up until now. I was gone from school for extended periods and hardly anyone noticed or tried to contact me. But, now that they know my secret, suddenly I'm at the center of attention and everyone's talking to their friends about it all day. In English class, our seats are arranged so half of the class is facing the other half--I see the half that's facing me staring and giggling and talking to each other. I'm so stressed and mortified.

However, from the little I've gathered, I suspect that you like me back. I could never confirm this, as you know, since I've been avoiding you since Monday (when I found out that you knew, and right before it started to spread like wildfire). I just hope everything blows over and turns out alright.

As for how I will talk to you again when such a situation arises, I'm not sure.(...)
>>
DEAR MR-I'M TOO GOOD TO CALL OR WRITE MY FANS
>>
dear roommate

Quit being a faggot. For fucks sake. Man the fuck up. Take some fucking steps to sort your life out. You seem to be jealous of me for some reason. You've had a girlfriend before. Shit, you had two. That's more than I can say about myself. It doesn't matter if it was over 10 years ago. I can't be the stable shoulder for you to cry on forever. I have my own problems. I struggle to find love, too. It's fucking brutal, dude. There are a lot of times I don't feel like getting out of bed, but I do it because I have to. I keep a stiff upper lip. I get back up after I get knocked down. Honestly, I want the best for you. I do hope you overcome your demons, but you're just wallowing in your misery, and what's more, you drag me down. And then you say you hate yourself, everyone hates you, and you want to kill yourself. You're hurting the people who care about you.
>>
>>34833313
(...)I wouldn't be surprised if I made an utter fool of myself--again--by avoiding eye contact, staring at the ground, and scurrying away out of embarrassment.

Maybe the anxiety will pass and we can go back to how things used to be: ideally, how they were 2 years ago when we could talk so comfortably and you didn't sound so sad around me. I've missed you so many times because I keep giving up on trying to get close to you, and this may make it even harder.

Ah, well, I've caught myself rambling. Good night to you, or, perhaps "Nighty night ^^".

~Anon
>>
>>34833358
Eminem references on 4chan give me life.
>>
>tfw no gf

Sorry Dad.

- W
>>
>>34833358
A genuine unironic (You) for you
>>
Dear S.
I wrote you but you still ain't callin'. I left my cell, pager and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must nott'a got'em.

-S
>>
C,

I think it's fucked up that you make plans with me & then your friends ask you to do something and you just forget what we talked about doing earlier the same day. I hate it. It makes me feel like shit, to have you pick your friends over your boyfriend who you already made plans with for tonight. But whatever, can't be mad, right, wouldn't want you to see "red flags".

D.
>>
>>34833066
How about you ride my giant cock of yours until you pass out? ;^)
>>
Dear K,

I am STILL having dreams about you and I'm getting more annoyed as time moves on. I keep thinking about you and wishing I could just save you, get your life straight and make everything okay. I hate that I fell in love with you of all people, I hate how I can't just let you go like you did me. I hate this life. Someone for fucks sake save me from this life, help me love someone else. So I can forget about this person and go on with my life.

-E
>>
Dear Mom,

I've gone to the park and won't be back until you've texted me and let me know that you're calm enough for me to come back so we can have a constructive conversation.

As you may have noticed, in the past 10 months I've been becoming progressively more feminine in my appearance, the way I dress and perhaps the way I act as well. This is due to several reasons, but the primary one is that I've come to the conclusion that I'm transgender.

You might have idea already, but it basically means that my brain's gender doesn't my appearance on the outside. I know this may sound crazy, but I have things to back it up. There are several studies included with this letter that show clear evidence of difference in normal and transgendered individuals. But there is also evidence that is specific to me.

I had a karyotype, or a profile of my chromosomes done in which it was found out that I had XXY chromosomes as opposed to the normal male XY chromosomes. This means that I have a set of both male and female sex chromosomes. I'm intersexed. This was further proved when I went to freeze my sperm and it tested at 100 thousand, as opposed to the normal 50+ million to healthy men around my age. I'm not just making this up, I have a condition.

I know you must be astonished, or sad or maybe even angry, but before you think about texting me and saying you're ready to talk only to scream at me for 3 hours, think about this.

I was so scared to tell you that I was experiencing these feels that I had to go behind your back to get all these tests done. Do you really want to push me away even more by just yelling at me instead of giving me a moment to state my case? I've been happier in these last 10 months than I've been since I was 12. If you love me then I hope you can accept me, accept me as your daughter.

I hope we can talk about this more when I get back home. I hope you're too disgusted or angry. I'll see you soon.

- E
>>
>>34833984
>I hope you're too disgusted or angry.
Uhhh...?
>>
File: 1481041346343.jpg (42KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1481041346343.jpg
42KB, 570x487px
>>34833888
Only cause you got trips
Now get over here big daddy
>>
File: 1472003458177.png (413KB, 585x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1472003458177.png
413KB, 585x1172px
J

I want you to take me and hurt me, I want you to beat me up please. Pull me into the break room or something and just hurt me. Make me wear your clothes, spit on me, sit on me make me feel like the trash I am.

t. T
>>
>>34834266
Regardless of your sex or gender, you're daddy's little girl now okay? Mom won't be home for a few hours...
>>
>>34834348
Goddamn do I want to do this to bae
>>
>>34832911
There are so many obvious grammatical errors in this thread, it makes me sad.
>>
>>34834790
i fuck up on purpose just to annyo people like you
>>
Yo b rye,

Our company is gay I hate all our co workers would an hero for 5k in the back of a trunk

Luv A
>>
Dear roomate, do your fucking dishes! -R
>>
Dear OP,

Why are you such a fucking faggot? Kill yourself.

- Anon
>>
File: putin.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>34835113
I'm not a fucking faggot, but I do like fucking faggots.
>>
>>34834237
Oops *not disgusted haha

But let's be honest even though i get gendered as a chick all the time when we go out she'd still be grossed out to know i actually liked it x(
>>
File: come home.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
come home.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
Dear M

Every day I miss you more. The only regret I have in life is meeting you all those years ago, because if I'd never met you I would never know how happy I could possibly be, and I'd be content with being alone forever.

Do you love him yet? Do you think it will last? Do you really think he'll do what I did? Would he have liked you when you were overweight, awkward and never spoke? Would he have remained by your side as you became suicidal, and would he have pulled you out? Would he stay with you no matter who asked him out?

The answers to those don't matter, of course. All that matters is that you're his, now. And I'm going to die alone.

Forget my face, forget my laugh, forget my eyes. It's better this way, I think.

Goodbye, my Sweet Kitty; I'll never forget you, and I'll always forgive you.

-M
>>
>>34833537

w-wait, that's tomorrow? fuck. I don't have enough moeny in my bank account and I preordered that shit on amazon
>>
File: 1484464506628.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1484464506628.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
C,

You're so beautiful in so many ways that I don't even know where to begin. I spend days dreaming of being together with you, of holding your hand, of embracing you under a star filled sky. I would love to talk to you, but I can't, and for no good reason. I can't shake the fear that you won't return the feelings that I have for you. I wish I could build up the confidence to talk to you, but this fear of you rejecting me is such a heavy weight. You are truly something special, something I would never forgive myself for screwing up. I haven't bothered to talk to you because I'm so fundamentally afraid of my social ineptitude ruining my chances at being something special to you. I want you to feel the same way about me as I feel about you, but none of it matters unless I actually talk to you. I'm locked in thus endless cycle of longing without you, and when I leave my fears behind, they always come creeping back. As such, my fate is to be a watcher, seeing my dreams, but never living them.

-A
>>
Profs,
I'm kind of scared of you because you aren't old or women. Please stop complimenting me.
>>
>>34833389
Forget about Stacy , anon. Love me instead!
>>
>>34835829
I am an A and this is exactly how I feel for a C.
>>
Dear M,

Everyday I wish we lived in the same city. I dream about all the fun things we'd do together. I'm sorry that I can come off as kinda aloof at times, but I'm glad that you accept me as I am. I want to thank you for making me more comfortable in my own skin and encouraging my confidence to blossom.

-J
>>
>>34835876
I don't think I can. I have it pretty bad for her. It's been a long time, and I know a lot about her sexuality and how it's so compatible with mine. I fantasize about pleasing her and even shave my pubic hair despite my hating it because I want to please her in my own head. I've downloaded several dozen pictures of her growing up, all dated and collected from multiple sources. The folder is titled with her phone number, followed by her Facebook number, followed by her birthday, followed by the day I'm like 93% sure is when we first met. I've written her lots of lengthy and emotional letters on here and have gone on and on about her to my friends. I think I'm in too deep to give you a chance, Anon; I'm sorry.
>>
>>34835841
No let them gangbang you in exchange for better grades. And upload the video
>>
Dear M,
When are gonna take responsibility for all the things uve done instead of just running away from them and abusing alcohol and people. Just because you dont like what i have to say after all the abuse uve done doesnt give you the right to treat me like shit and abuse me further. Im disgusted to see the person who you have become. No better then the people who abused you.

P.S read the email.

- K
>>
>>34836381
Whats her sexuality? Gender confusion? 2D?
>>
>>34836962
Well she's a closet transsexual who's claimed three different orientations so I have no clue. IIRC yes to 2D as well, but not primarily.
>>
>>34836999
you have no clue yet "you know a lot about her sexuality and it's so compatible with yours"

go die you herpes faggot
>>
>>34837026
I meant all of the fetish shit. I know she likes girls and is confused about boys. I don't think she even knows her orientation for sure.
>>
>>34836167
Aren't coincidences just beautiful?
>>
Dear,
I miss you. Wherever you are. I wish I could be there with you. We might not know each other, let alone ever meet. I might not know your name, but I still love you.
Wherever you are.
-M
>>
>>34832911
I always get so anxious in these thread that the person will actually find my letter even if the odds are astronomically against that happening.
>>
>>34832911
Dear H.
When I said I might leave and find another job and you said not to forget you because you wouldn't forget me. I know you probably didn't really mean that, that you probably won't even remember I existed in a few weeks. But I don't think I'll ever be able to forget you. As much as I wish I could sometimes.
H.
>>
Dear Kelsey,

It's amazing how we where only together for a short time, but you showed me how toxic a relationship could be. I've dated bad girls, crazy girls, and straight up evil girls. But you where a mixture of all three. Take your useless linguistics/philosophy degree and shove it up your burnout ass. Also Toby Maguire was the best Spider-Man.
Love N

P.s. We actually did have some good times and thank you for those moments
>>
D,
It's valentines day tomorrow. I'd want to cuddle all day and night and watch stupid movies and make you cookies and go for a walk in the snow and hold hands. And I'd go to sleep and wake up with a smile every day, because you'd be there next to me. Maybe once you'd have wanted that too, not anymore though.
>>
I'm intoxicated and also happen to have a popular name letter; reading these has made me laugh a lot, thanks anons
>>
>>34833676
Drop her, a woman who doesn't understand that her boyfriend should be a higher priority in her pyramid of acquaintances is not marriage material, never associate with women who aren't marriage material. Normie retard.
>>
keri

i love you and i really want to stop

-a
>>
>>34840029
If you think you can give marriage advice, you're definitely a normie as well.
>>
>>34833358
okay you made me laugh
>>
V,

I'm quitting skype and thought we're not friends anymore you probably wont be able to talk to me anymore. Not that you don't have enough other orbiters to keep you busy. Anyway sorry but skype is fucking awful. Every time I fucking open it there's another goddamn update that's 100mb and changes fucking nothing. Then there's ads plastered all over it. Finally, they locked my account and forced me to merge with some microsoft account bullshit. Tired of fucking around with it. I'll be on discord. Was nice knowing ya. I still check out the pics/videos you sent me every once and awhile.

-T
>>
>>34833038

m's second initial?
original
>>
>>34835788
scary accurate to my life.
hmmm

original

-m
>>
>>34841494
>being this much of a normalfag
disgusting
>>
d,

sorry for being too much. sorry for loving you wil every ounce of my being. sexually, you freed me. emotionally, you made me feel safe.
we both grew up being targets for bullying and chads and stacys denying us from everything because we were 'losers ' in their eyes. that's still how a lot of people look at me even though ive accomplished so much, it hurts....the stuff ive lived through and seen. it hurts you the stuff you have been through and seen. I probably understand more than anyone ever will. I'm sorry I got so mean. my intentions were never to be mean until you got mean. i'll leave you alone but ill never stop caring babe. ill neer stop hoping that maybe the phone ringing wil be you, the knock at the door will be you ....its hel to feel this way but you only get one true taste of love. the type that enters our hearts and sets fire to it for eternity. I'm sure you've found a better looking girl. somebody who isn't a loser like me who cant cope with emotios well. I hope someday I can move on if another guy wants to love me. I just don't see it being possible right now. and that sucks because tomorrow is valentines day....and here I sit...writing to you on /r9k/ and you will probably just laugh at me. your sister has my address and phone number if you ever want to just talk.
love you , senpai.

-little one
>>
>>34842241
>tl;dr normalfag
fuck off
>>
>>34842343

you fuck offfffffffffffffffff originally
>>
>>34832911
Dear M.

I am going to fuck the shit out of you no mattet how long it takes me. I've already waited almost ten fucking years, I can wait a little more. I am a ghoul, a carrion eater, I am going to wait until you are at your weakest and most vulnerable and slowly charm you with fake sweetness and coolness. I don't even know what to feel after I learned you lost yout virginity in your fucking mid 20s to that fucking loser who couldn't even make you feel anything, but I'll show you what years of being a manipulative fuck have taught me. Before this year is ovet, I'll make you fucking scream and pump your stuck-up ass full of cum.
>>
File: 1486601508586.jpg (71KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1486601508586.jpg
71KB, 313x286px
>>34834349
>mfw I just gave my ass up to become a trap in 2017 on r9k over trips
>>
>>34842429

I'm not the same m as yours, but that sounds very hot hahahahah original
>>
d,

https://youtu.be/Vrr3lRLjZ1Y

this explains it all. I love you.
>>
>>34833313
>>34833389
Can you write more? What's this about?
>>
>>34832911
R,
Thanks for letting me get as close to you as you did. We're just not compatible, and I see that now. That's why I haven't contacted you. I'll probably die alone.
>>
M,

All my motivation to move is gone. You were the only one supporting me. My friends are telling me to stay and my parents would kill me if I moved. Everything hurts and it's hard to type throufubthe tears. All my energy is gone. No hate, only terrible sadness. I can't believe you wouldn't give me one more try after I saw what I valued most. I know I need to stop talking to you and there the only way I can move on but I can't. There'll be no one unless that someone is you. You were the only real, true support I had in my life. The only one truly behind me who I could lean and I never told you how much they meant to me.I'm going to get drunk again

A.
>>
>>34842833

sending love to you anon, from another 'm' who is also feeling like you do. hopefully you find peace with it.
>>
A

I never thought it would get to him like that, I find it hilarious that it did.
lol

A
>>
>>34842870
Thanks. It just hurts so much. I've cried more over her than I have in the last 10 years. What happened to you?

>>34842833
Also, I forgot because I was drunk but please list some of your negatives as one final courtesy if you can. Part of the reason i'm having trouble is because i'm looking through everything with rose coloured glasses.
>>
D,

I don't understand how do you not hate me after all of this time we have spent together. I'm sorry I'm so clingy, I promise I won't talk a lot and annoy you
>>
Please stop your kindness, shure niceness is nice but to make me keep on biting the bait over and over is truly cruel, your nice to everyone, I'm not special so stop telling such a sweet lie
>>
>>34843062

I was in love with a robot, who is incredibly intelligent and sexy (in my opinion). we both grew up as loners, just different circumstances. we understand eachother on so many levels. we share the love and passion for music and memes. hes an incredible person, ive unfortunately had a rough upbringing and in result, I'm terrible at coping with emotions because my whole life ive just been fed medications to make me not-so-crazy. now I'm 21 and chose to take myself off of them all. I want to learn to cope without medications or unhealthy things. anyways, he never really gave me an exact reason, just started insulting me all the time and telling me I have a child-like way of coping. *shrugs* ....it was by far the worst break up I could have imagined. it hurt for months, still does. I tried seeing another guy and it didn't work well. at all. ive just been wagecucking and bettering my life for me. maybe one day he will see....but I doubt it.
>>
>>34838950
what are your initials?
oregiainala
>>
A,

I know you're not around anymore to hear this, but you really inspire me. I read your book and it really speaks to me. I have many of the same struggles as you did. I, too, just wanted to be an artist, but I know the world in its current state simply cannot appreciate true beauty.
Even when painting was no longer a viable option for you, and you had moved onto bigger things, you never lost that artistic vision, though. Your aesthetic tastes made an impression on everyone, even your greatest enemies.
The fact that you rose from a scrawny art nerd to such power and influence truly inspires me to keep going, even when attacked from every direction. Even in the darkest days, you kept fighting with fanatic zeal, determined to never be taken alive.
I hope to someday finish the job you started. You truly did nothing wrong.

A
>>
>>34844043

what are your intials, anon?
originali
>>
Everyone,

Fuck off

S
>>
File: il_fullxfull.272959653.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.272959653.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
Dear Anna,

I miss what we had but I can't go back to loving a whore.

You threw away something good because you're too much of a coward to take a leap of faith.
>>
R,

Will you drink with me? I know you have someone else you love, but what I feel for you is strange and undefinable. I do not want to take you from that person, or compete with them for your affection, but I want to be close to you. Just once, if ever, I'd like to be able to lean against your shoulder without any qualms, or to nestle up against you in a warm embrace. That's all I want. You make me feel safe. You're also the only person I trust not to harm me. You owe me nothing, I ask nothing, I only hope and dream and send well-wishes your way. I hope you're happy. I hope you always are.

-E (you know me by another name. And, you would never visit /r9k/ or 4chan for that matter so I'm not sure what the point of all this is. But whatever.)
>>
dear d,

I'm moving on, I tried. I'm tired. I'm broken.
I deserve to be loved. I will always miss you. good luck finding somebody who cared like I did.

-m
>>
>>34844194
S,

Fuck you

Sincerely,
Everyone
>>
>>34844120
im DS
pls let it be you
>>
Dear Arianna,

Happy Valentine's Day. I can't hold you close but you keep me warm just the same.

-M
>>
>>34845466
>I can't hold you close but you keep me warm just the same.
Can I use this line? (Probably it'll only be in my fantasies because I'm a robot, but just in case...)
>>
>>34833894
>I hate how I can't just let you go like you did me
Story of my life right now.
>>
>>34846382
You're more than welcome to. I'd feel more Cyrano than cynical
>>
>>34837467
Dear M,

We'll meet one day.
>>
>>34843315
then why don't you make yourself special.
>>
>>34833984
>imagine your son saying this to you
It's a sad world that we live in, instead of treating mental illness we allow it to destroy families. I hope your mother finds peace.
>>
Why do you dweebs write these letters.
Either it's
a hate letter
- which no one cares what you don't like as your tastes is questionable or just objectively shit so it's rejected outright.

2. You're a failed normie
You are writing to your normie friend because you're both normies and want to pretend some anon gives half a shit and is impressed you're a failed normie acting like a regular normie on the failed normie central board.

3. The person will never read it and would ignore you pretending they hadn't if they did.
>>
>>34832911
J,

I know you will probably never see this as you just brows /b/.

Fuck you cunt. You piece of shit, you aren't worth the air you breath. I'm still gonna see you though. H is better than you by many. I hope you kill yourself.

S.
>>
>>34842783
I wonder if that's @me.

I feel like I'm being vain as fuck but I could see you using 4chan and /r9k/ desu senpai

If it is you. You're right. We're not compatible, and it sucks but that's just the way it is, maybe in another life.
>>
>>34847826
right now it's important that we inject more doses of paranoia into the world

it's the current stage in the illuminati gameplan
>>
>>34847983
oh right
4. mentally ill
you have some stupid conspiracy theory
except for the one world government thing that's true, manifest destiny will happen. deal with it
>>
>>34844043
>>34844043

m.e.d

original
>>
>>34838950
>>34844043
>>34844120
>>34845143
>>34848106

I don't know why someone else is pretending this is their letter and replied to you, but sorry DS, it's not for you.
>>
Hey riley hope you read this. Not sure if you will at this point.
I'm sorry for leaving you that one time i did and making you think i'd never wanted you back
it was just some selfish mind game.
I'm sorry i was a huge asshole and stupid i was too caught up in myself that i didnt notice how much
i was hurting you.
I'm sorry for blaming you when you tried to move on where i am now i can understand you.
I'm sorry for not understanding all the reasons you gave me for ending our relationship they seemed
too many and somewhat vague but they're your reasons and they're valid.
i guess i hoped it was just you giving me the same treatment.It was me being selfish and wanting it my way
which would of been having you.
I'm sorry for making myself your only option for such a long time i might have some sort of control issue.
I finally got a nice small apartment without a room mate which i'm able to pay by myself.
I guess i'm with someone now so i'm not as alone as i was but i'd be lying if i told you i loved
them at all. I'm also afraid of being alone and not being someones something in my own ways. I hope you find
comfort in the fact that i still think about you daily.
i guess i deserve this.
i'm tired myself of being cold and hot one day sending you something mean and the next day realizing
i have no idea what i'm doing because i'm just hurt about this.
i guess this ones the goodbye of the goodbyes.
somehow this isnt original?
>>
>>34848089
the illuminati have already dismantled your little fantasy
it's collapsing around you
you are blind
>>
T,

why can't I stop thinking about you?
>>
>>34848608
Not sure if a 4.
or
5. desperately lonely with no hope of regular human interaction
>>
File: Fry.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fry.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>34848753
maybe both
why not both
>>
WHHAAATTTT THEEE FUCKKKK ISSS GOIINNGGGG ONNNN

FUCKKING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK AM I

WHY THE FUCK WILL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES NOT TELL ME. WHY DO YOU ALL PRETEND LIKE THE GASLIGHTING IS WORKING. WHY DO YOU LIE TO MY FUCKING FACE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
>>
>>34848753
i prefer irregular human interaction
your diagnosis reflects yourself more closely than it does me
you will recognize this before long
>>
FUCK THIS SHIT.

I'm going back to drugs. It's all your fucking fault too. Like, not the "I'm going to be all easy going and do this responsible." but in a "FUCK YES HEROIN BREAKING BAD" kinda way.
>>
Dear P
How have you been? It's been about a month or two since we've last talked.I still don't quite understand why you blocked me everywhere.I suppose your mind got the best of you.I joined the slack again and there were some messages in the archives about the things you've said.Why have you never brought this up? How can you say we met up and fucked when it never ,in reality, happend? I haven't seen you online on kageshi in a while,so i'm hoping you're alright and that you didn't end up in the psychiatry.I'm guessing you actually decided to change your life for the better and get off that terrible site. I'm still smoking and drinking coffee more than ever.They upped my dose,i'm still gonna take the meds for years probably.I gained weight. I hope you're doing okay,and that you still percieve me in the best way possible,as i do you. I also lost the hatchetgirl and i'm really sad and sorry about it.

Sincerely,J
>>
>>34848800
okay sure so what you're saying is all you're going to do is say "no u" in response
really it appears your claim of liking irregular interaction is because you have the intentions of simply being unsavory for attention specifically and I've already fed you too many (You)'s.
1/10 troll you got replies im going to go kms now
>>
dear B,

what are you doin tomorrow

J
>>
>>34833894
.. This seems a bit to familiar..
>>
>>34835788
>>34842123

It's okay anon. Want to talk or something? I was in a really dark place a few months ago and I still kind of am.

If you want to, my Skype is

morphing.jar

Either way, good luck with getting over her. God knows I can't.
>>
Hey Sarah,

I don't know if you browse 4chan but I guess this is worth a try. You probably wondered why I dissapeared so suddenly a couple months back. Well truth be told I got into some trouble and had to leave. A lot happened but I'll give you the gist of it here and we can go more in depth about it on kik. You see, I was just at the basketball courts the Monday before I dissapeared playing around the world. Well I shot without calling "chance" and one of the guys didn't like that too much. Him and I ended up getting into a fight. He kicked my ass. This terrified my mom, and before I had the chance to say "cremecheeseniggers" she had already boughten me a plane ticket, and shipped me out to live with my Auntie and Uncle in Belaire. I miss you so much Sarah, please kik me

Much love,
Anon
>>
>>34848878
L O L
O
L
BETA
>>
Seriously I have just been waiting for something new to happen.

Something new has to happen. You guys have to show me something fucking new. Something big. Something that shows that there is a fucking end to this god damn fucking insanity you have fucking dropped on my fucking head. I am so sick and tired of waiting every day for it to end and then nothing happens. Why is nothing happening? Why did you do all of that build up, all of those events, to have it go nowhere? Are you seriously trying to test the human condition here? Are you seriously trying to break me?

When I break, the world will burn. That is not something you want. There will be a fire. There will be a storm.
>>
>>34849444
>That is not something you want.

eh, sounds like fun to me
i give your tormentors the ok for continued tortures
>>
>>34849444
rack your fucking brains trying to figure out exactly what I meant by that last part.

protip: It's not what you think.
>>
Dear anons,

Stop writing long ass letters if nobody's going to read them. Do you have any idea how pathetic that is?

Love, anon
>>
>>34849264
anon,

you'll always be my prince.

warmest regards,
sarah
>>
>>34849521
it's comforting,most of the people they're writing to are people they haven't spoken to for weeks or months.it's comforting to know that they atleast saw the message,which is usually never the case especially if it's someone who doesn't browse 4chan
>>
To S,
I'm not even sure what to say really. First, I guess I wanna say thanks, because you did the assignment we were meant to do together on your own. Secondly, I just want to say that I like talking to you a lot, and it feels like it's mutual and we get on well. I feel like I'm gonna start catching feelings for you, and the thought that I won't ever see you again after May is starting to get to me a little. They say it's the things you don't do that you regret the most, but I'm not sure I'll ever work up the courage to ask you out or take it any further at all. This is honestly the most cringey thing I've done but I had to put this somewhere. Sorry.

From R
>>
File: nsbsojabhk1qze3hdo1_r2_500.gif (759KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
nsbsojabhk1qze3hdo1_r2_500.gif
759KB, 500x288px
I don't know where and how to start, everything in a complete mess right now but I just wish I could lay in bed without thinking about you and about everything that has been in my head but I simply can't. It has been so little time since we have been talking but I have found so many similar things between us that made me feel so comfortable around you. It has been a long while since I've felt that towards someone and I couldn't stop thinking about talking and getting to know you more and more, it has been amazing and it's always comforting talking with you. I should have known that this was going to happen. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and specially I shouldn't have thought that you had seen something in me. Now I'm lost and I don't know what to do or say because I think that I've said more than I should have and that I'm probably uncapable of doing anything that will make things any better. But, at the end of the day, I'll be thinking about you and wishing that things were different.

Thinking of you,

** the person will know who I am if she ever reads this
>>
>>34849444
So basically you'll throw some of your anime figurines against the wall, make a pathetic attempt to attack someone, be easily subdued, and then locked up in a ward.
>>
>>34832911
Dear, M
I still have not worked up the courage to tall you. Today you looked at me in band when my friend made a joke about me, but everyone did. Tommorow is normie love day, and you'll probably find someone else. I just wish I could talk to you.
- D
>>
>>34849483
your not gonna do shit
people like to throw a mongoose in a cage with a cobra either way you're in a cage and empty talk
>>
>>34850753

TFW IM 'M' AND MY 'D' DOESNT CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL. FUCKKKKKKKK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Y,
I hope you don't hate me for the things I am going to do. Chances are, you'll drop me, but I have no other options.
Sorry for the damage in advance.
J
>>
Dear E,
I'm sorry for not being as supportive to you as you've been to me. You are one of the few people I can truly Consider a friend. I hope you feel better and wish I could do more for you.

-S
>>
>>34850104
g?
originini
>>
J

i dont even know if you go on here anymore but if you do i just wanna say im sorry for all the shit i did and i still have feelings for you and i know you dont and it fucking sucks

b
>>
DONE DAL ARPIP

The fuck does that mean?

Done deal A Rip in pieces?

Is that how I disappear? Ya'll fake my death? I'm ok with that. I'm super duper ok with that. I'm so ok with that.

Or just... whatever. Do something. Do anything.
>>
Dear N

I miss you, please come back to me

O
>>
dear someone
tomorrow is valentines day and i am so lonely, anyone please please
i complain about how lonely i am but i can't even put an effort into talking to anyone, i just want a friend or something ;__; what's wrong with me
what's the point to anything ?? i'll be gone soon enough anyways
Sorry
much love <3 anon
>>
>>34842746
I'll answer any questions you have.
>>
>>34851372
maybe your D is just a beta like me, try talking to them.
>>
>>34851676
billy?originallu scared
>>
>>34849521
If that were true, writing pretty much all literature would be "pathetic". Writing letters is a good way to express emotions, especially if you're autistic and/or anxious and have difficulty doing so irl.
>>
Part 1,

Dear L

Why I dont want to be friends with you anymore.
You dont care for my feelings, but I care about yours.
The friendship is imbalanced. I would do more for you, than you would do for me. Genuinely, the
only time I can think of when you did something nice for the sake of niceness was when you
gave me trainspotters.
You have lied to me so many times.
You often choose to ignore me, I don't know why you do it, but it hurts me. I confronted you at
times and you would either dismiss me or worse, ignore me again.
You are so willing to criticise me. I tried my hardest to get you to like me, perhaps it worked, but
I feel like you sometimes just want a reason not to be friends with me. I know you thought I was
overreacting at the Megaminx thing. But I was genuinely ready to cut our friendship right there
and then at how hypocritical you acted.
I don't feel like you want to get to know the real me. I think you just want the version of me I put
forward to you for you to like me, but now that I am not so invested in you, you've lost some
interest in me. Thats my fault. I was so desperate for you to like me I forced myself to change
and do things I wouldnt do.
You take our friendship for granted. Not to talk about myself, but I think I'm a very nice person.
You arent. People dislike you. I have made an effort to tolerate you, but it seems like everything
people have said is true.
You just assume that I will just stay friends with you.
>>
>>34852419
Part 2

You often, sometimes, seem so shallow to me. You want people to see this person who is not
real - you have an idea of what you want to be rather than who you really are. You have made a
concerted effort towards this and I simply feel that you are both lying to yourselves and others.
This isnt any barrier to a friendship though. If I still liked you, and when I did, it had no impact at
all. But when it feels like you would exclude me in favour of your vision of yourself then I know
something is wrong.
You have hurt me. I have told you when you hurt me. You seem happy to frankly ignore it, make
no change or even continue to hurt me. Lets think about my blue book from the last proper
friday we had. I asked everyone to write something meaningful. I got emotional paragraphs from
people I had barely had a conversation with. I felt like crying when I read someones message.
And then I read yours. Fuck the police, and dicks. Thanks L. REAL FUCKING THANKS. So I
made you write a paragraph. This paragraph was impersonal and pointless and a waste of my
time. When I read it I was shocked. How could you have done this? I nearly cried at Hs. When I
read it now I feel disgust, at how you could so easily watch me leave without the barest of
goodbyes.
>>
>>34832911

To whomever is reading this please don't be frightend I did this to myself. I digged the hole my corpse is lying in with the shovel this letter was attached too. I poisoned myself and no one but me had a hand in my death and if you take it to the authorties they will conclude the same but I ask that you don't. Please I ask that you afford my corpse the dignity that I was denied in life and finish what I started. Bury this body and tell no one and for what it's worth from a dead man, thank you.
>>
Dear LPC,

I wish you'd make your mind up on whether you're gay but I guess I know better than most that these things can't be rushed.

I really, really like you and wish we'd spend more time together.

RJP
>>
>>34852455
Part 3
You often prioritise others over me, in a way that I feel is unfair. I cannot begin to explain how
furious I was when you lied to me and said you went to bed, only to discover you REALLY
wanted to talk to J.
When I was at frankly my weakest emotionally in a while, feeling like I was under attack at all
sides and sliding back into my depressive habits, I tried to speak to you about it twice.
The first time, you gave me advice that was frankly appalling, and only made me feel worse by
giving the implication that you had no interest in my problems whatsoever.
The second time, you barely engaged with meagre interest just the same.
This would be so easy for you to do. This letter is of such great pain to me that I was shaking as
I wrote it. You wouldn't even write a letter to me. I don't even know if you would tell me, if you
had to do this. I think you would just stop talking to me, stop contacting me. Maybe you would
ask someone to say "oh hey C, she's not interested".
>>
>>34852535
Part 4
AND my last point I think is the most important one. It will be the afterward effects of this.
When I return home, tonight, this letter will be at the forefront of my mind. I will be unable to
think, work, or perhaps even talk to the people close to me. I will turn off the games and
entertainment that please me, reject the people that like me.
In place I will shrivel in my bed, retreat into myself. I will regret what I have done, feel a sadness
I cannot comprehend. I will be lying in bed hoping you message me, wondering if my actions
were just. Wondering if I really am overthinking this, if I should just crawl back to you.
Once, when we were talking about our perceived flaws, I told you mine was that I often
deliberately aggravated people. You told me that you didn't care for people's emotions. Well
look how those 2 things manifested themselves? I'm writing a passive-aggressive letter and
you're reading it now.
You might consider this letter gay, or stupid, or dumb. On the chance you take it seriously
though, that you don't either laugh at me or ignore me like you have done before, then you will
simply blame me for this whole incident. You will see me as crazy, or overreacting.
And that final reason is why I no longer want to be friends with you
>>
>>34833894
I feel like someone could think this is me because we share the same initials, please kill yourself.
>>
>>34852564
Part 5
I dearly want to enjoy the pain that you might get from this. I want you to feel so agonised in the
way that I have felt, I want you to understand if only for a second the horrible things you put me
through. You said the wedding speech I wrote made you cry. If I am entirely honest, I hope this
letter does too.
But then, when I give it a while, I don't. I want you to be sad, I want you to UNDERSTAND. I
want you to see me as a good person. I want you to see all the positive qualities I showed about
myself to you. I want you to understand that I am finally able to do this, and when you trulyrealise that, then I think you will realise you have hurt someone you shouldn't have, that you did
something wrong.

I did actually send this, and she replied. So if anyone read all of it and is interested I don't mind sharing the messages. Maybe even a green text.
>>
>>34852576
Thanks for the (You), robot.
>>
>>34832911

Dear H,

You are one crazy motherfucker.

-L
>>
File: IMG_1257.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
Am I going insane or is it all real?
>>
>>34852713
T H I C C
R O C C
>>
Dear B,

Valentine's day is tomorrow and I've already been inundated with the sickening displays of everyone else having romance. I was looking forward to it for a time because I thought we would've gotten along great. I know you probably hate me now even if I don't fully understand why, but I don't hate you. Even if you don't talk to me again I hope life gets better for you.

Dear Australian Girl,

You kind of alluded to being very depressed and almost suicidal. I want you to know that even though we only talked for a very short time, I still enjoyed it and hope that you're OK.
>>
File: 1401197828926.jpg (16KB, 163x211px) Image search: [Google]
1401197828926.jpg
16KB, 163x211px
Dear C,

You will not expect it when it happens. There is no talking your way out of this. You thought I was just another thirsty guy in the artists' commune, that was nice but lacked the confidence to make a move, the confidence that makes a man attractive. When I left 5 years ago, you probably thought that was the last you'd ever see of me.

I am making my move, just not in the way you think. I know everything about you now. You foolishly share every aspect of your life on facebook and instagram, so I know where you live and your daily routine.

One day, you are going to be walking home from yoga practice, when suddenly you'll be seized from behind by me, and I'll cover your mouth with a rag damped with chloroform. When you awaken, you'll be deep underground on a cold concrete floor. Try and scream, but nobody is going to hear you outside these walls. You are going to be my guinea pig. Forget about your previous life, I am going to break you, until you completely submit to me. It doesn't matter many beatings it takes, you will come to learn that I have the power, and you must obey my commands. If you comply, I might let you live. I might not. I will study and examine you, until I have become familiar with every inch of your flesh. In time, you will forget about escape, you will forget about your future, your past, your mind will empty of all things except for me.

This I promise
K
>>
J
I really love you, this past year with you has lightened my life up. Your spergy jokes, the way you sing WAY TOO LOUD when we go on car rides together, the little smile you make when you first see me, they're all perfect and I love you.

- R
>>
File: 1969-Dark-tee-shirt-photshoot04.jpg (721KB, 1900x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1969-Dark-tee-shirt-photshoot04.jpg
721KB, 1900x1281px
B,

I can't wait around any longer. I'm sorry. I know I've always said I'd wait til the end of the world, til there was nothing but infinite darkness. But not anymore, I'm sorry. It hurts, you're hurting me so much. It feels like I'm bleeding out, my mind is rotting and decomposing because of this. And so I can't wait anymore, I need to run. I need to run and hide because I can't stand and bear it anymore. I can't wait around. I'm sorry. I know you hate me, I know.

I love you.

- V
>>
>>34852301
i have ....many many times.
I don't have his number anymore, facebook is a no go.....fuck it.
>>
>>34853048
With those initials, I like to pretend that letter is to me even though I don't sing.
>>
>>34852595
Post messages pls
>>
>>34853280
if i had sang more, maybe she'd have loved me

always sing
>>
>>34849315

she's not a beta, she's a sincere girl.
>>
I really hope you're a virgin when I meet you and I will love you a lot less if you are not.

-Your future husband
>>
File: me.jpg (162KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
162KB, 720x702px
m,
I don't even know what to say to you at this point. I made jokes that we'd never see each other again, but I never imagined it would really be nine months later and I'd have no idea about you anymore even though we live in the same fucking city. I don't think I can even bring myself to make contact anymore. I'm sure you have so much to tell me. I have nothing. I've failed myself, and you, and everyone else. I'm boring, and weird, and creepy, and you were always so nice to me. I don't know why, and I don't want to anymore, because I know I didn't deserve it. I fucked up by not keeping in contact with you, but it's too late to go back on that now. I hope you're enjoying your life. Have a happy Valentine's Day.
-j
>>
>>34853022
i love you author, be mine ?
>>
sieg heil du nutte
>>
>>34853256
that sucks, well I don't have my m's number good luck
>>
Dear G,

I'm sorry I stopped messaging you. I still like you, but I think it's better this way. I hope your life keeps getting better.
>>
Emily,
We still haven't spoken about what happened friday night. I'm assuming from the way you distanced yourself from me when he came home that it isn't something you're completely into yet. Don't stress about it, i'm not going to lose my shit again. I love you very much.
>>
>>34854429
On the contrary. You are the one who will be mine.
>>
>>34854969
how may i contact you?
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (121KB, 743x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
121KB, 743x738px
dear future self,

you'll be dead soon enough, go play with the '9 you ugly bitch. he left you for a reason and nobody's touched you for two years for a reason. hope you burn in hell
>>
Dear S,

Thank you for showing the 4chan apps. I really use them a lot. It's one of the best things somebody has showed me. You are always so cute and funny. I really wish you accepted me. You're the first person I have ever met that uses 4chan, you openly talked about it and you really didn't care what people thought of you. I don't know why you have to hate me. Yes I am surrounded by the same stupid arrogant alpha chads 24/7 due to sports. I'm not myself around them, I could never be. I was never raised like them, I never had that in me. I just wanted to be accepted by others because I'm a insecure and lonely faggot. I still am, I want to go back to being normal me growing up. Playing Mtg, talking openly about other nerd like things, but I'm just to much a fucking jock to communicate to. You said it, that I'm arrogant because I'm a "football player" as if I'm some sort of sub-human with no intrest and is confined to a bubble. Anytime you wanna talk, even be friends I'm open to chat.

-L
>>
File: pepe.jpg (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
5KB, 251x201px
Dear K,

I'm not sure if you have feels for me but I think you do, I don't know if I should date you since we'll both be going to different places soon enough.
Please say something before we go.
>>
>>34851676
tfw the guy i love is a j and im a b
>>
File: 1480615899493.png (596KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480615899493.png
596KB, 800x800px
>>34855329
>>34851676
Couldn't hurt to check by first name
>>
>>34855385
i think its directed towards a j and not a b ):
just found it accurate to the situation im in
>>
>>34855329
give second two letters and first letter of state
>>
d,
hey fuck you. i get hurt too, you aren't the only one with "feelings" you condescending cunt
- you know who it is.
>>
Dear C,

Youre gorgeous and breddy sweet but you gotta stop this SJW shit ASAP, its gonna be really hard on both of us when you try to get me to do shit with you and get to know me and you find out im not a super hip antifa pro-gender fluid maniac, i know how youve vilified other people before
>>
File: giphie.gif (837KB, 245x135px) Image search: [Google]
giphie.gif
837KB, 245x135px
>>34853022
>>34854969
Iet me contact you! hurryhurry
i have to go but email? id? phone?
>>
File: 1485315314333.jpg (8KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485315314333.jpg
8KB, 300x199px
>>34843684
>be in dream
>walking with nephew
>Nephew is practically little brother
>The kid adores me
>I would sacrifice it all if it was to keep him safe
>He's 5 now, when the dream happened he's was about 2-3ish
>be walking with him in dream
>the dream is hard to remember, it was by a dock and the water was frozen
>if take my eyes of for 5 seconds and look back
>he's under the ice
>he's under the ice screaming asking for help
>I panic to get him out
>he's screaming my name
>he's drowning
>he's fucking drowning
>I can't move the ice
>I can't and I hear him screaming my name
>I can't breath
>I'm trying and trying so hard but I can't do it
>I scream his name as he dies and sinks to the black abyss
>wake up

After that I cried, I couldn't help it. It's the most vivid and terrifying nightmare I have ever had. Thinking of it to this day makes my heart ache, makes it hard to breath, and I feel my eyes water.
>>
>>34855783
I have no means of contact
I find it suspicious that you are so eager
>>
>>34855940
that's a lie. please hurry, because i need to be elsewhere and i need to remove all traces of 4chan!

i am not the feds, and i am not to hurt you! do you have any place to accept incoming msgs, whether it be an alt email or a messenger id?

not even sure if you're the same person, but what are you afraid of? can't i say hello? there is nothing but good from this.
>>
Dear universe,

Why do you hate me? Could you please stop the torment?

S
>>
Dear B

I said some horrible, dumb things about you and I know you found out. There's no justification for what I said, but I want you to know that I didn't mean those things. For what it's worth, I'm sorry.

- A
>>
please be brave
>>
you have to have moved on at this point. i feel like you would've said something otherwise, right? i hate not knowing
>>
Dear Z,

I wish you cared. I wish you cared. I wish you cared. I wish you cared. I wish you cared.

If I hadn't been so willfully blind, I would have known you never did. I told you I could make this work. I told you I would lift all your heavy weights and do anything for you.

But I learned that there are some things you can't do for other people.

You can't love for them.

- C-Cup
>>
>>34854215
Oof. I feel this. The worst part is that it becomes less likely with each passing day.
>>
>>34852576
That's some fine ass autism you got there bucko. I hope someone does think it is you, you are a cunt and deserve whatever bad happens to you.
>>
>>34833066
>have a z
>i know this isn't her but the thought makes me want to puke
>>
Dear J

I fucking hate you and I wish I never have met you.
I only go out with you because your a pathetic piece of shit with no friends besides me.

Fuck you and your daddy's money.
Comeback when you've known what "the struggle" means

Sincerely, S
>>
File: hair3.jpg (133KB, 400x532px) Image search: [Google]
hair3.jpg
133KB, 400x532px
Dear Garrott,

First and foremost, go fuck yourself. I helped you in your time of need and you disrespect me like this? I got your life on track, I gave you a chance to avoid them life you are about to fulfill. I saved you from homelessness! I don't expect a reward or your service or anything like that, all you had to do was not make my efforts in vain. You stole the only things that made me happy in this cruel world. You knew I 'm depressed, you knew I have paranoia, and you still did it. On Christmas no less. I don't make threats lightly. I believe a man should keep his word at all costs. I will say that you're lucky that your dumbass got caught.
>>
>>34856889
Kill yourself. I hate all z's they are pathetic pieces of cheating shit. And faggot I hope you fucking kill yourself
>>
Dear Y

Sorry I disappeared so abruptly and left you no possible way to contact me.
I just couldn't keep lying to myself or you anymore.
I feel bad for lying to you for almost 6 years now, I'm not who I way I am.
That being said, I will never talk to you again because it pains me living in a lie, plotting two lives every day I wake up.

I am sick and tired of lying, I wish you the best through your college years and through life.

I did not intend to keep lying for this long.
I were just young and afraid of internet security.
I hope you understand now why I deleted my account.

With love, J

PS. I also lied about my name.
>>
>>34857250
Maybe you would be happier if you channeled all your impotent anger into something constructive?

But I don't know your life.
>>
>>34852595
I related a lot to your posts about someone who hurt me. I just hoped they would understand me and stop judging me for my feelings and actions and expecting me to be someone I'm not,
>>
wowwwww u didn't even ask me to hang out today i can't wait to viciously one word reject you the next time you ask to hang out.
>>
Dear me from middle/high school,

Well, you're in college now. No, you didn't get accepted into your dream school, you were actually rejected by 12 out of the 13 colleges you applied to. The only school you got into was your safety school. So yes, you're still right in your old hometown, but you're not living with mom and dad anymore don't worry. Yeah it definitely crushed you when all the letters you got back were rejections, kinda hurts. Its hurts especially bad because all your efforts throughout high school were to get into an ivy league or something (you did get waitlisted by Chicago though).

Anyways, as you've done your whole life, you're making the best out of the situation. However, college isnt that much different. You joined a fraternity, actually one of the best ones on campus, but you're the "runt of the litter" no one really asks to hangout with you even though they're all supposed to be your brothers. They all think you're weird. I mean you still have friends though, but you can definitely tell that whenever your "brothers" wanna have fun, you usually gotta see it on snapchat first, and then ask to join in.

Also, you arent even majoring in what you really want, you're majoring in what your mom wants you to. No, mom hasnt changed at all. You really dont like your parents anymore, and cant stand to be around them for more than 4/5 hours.

Oh and girls? You thought after high school you'd be a Chad and bang all the Stacy's? Nope, the only girl you're banging is that cunt you dated in high school for three years. Yeah shes about a state away, but she comes for the holidays so its all good. You're actually a little skinnier now, which sucks because you're about 148lbs right now at 6foot tall. Oh it definitely sucks like hell. It hurts like a bitch.

I though writing this would make me feel a little better, but nope, still vapid. All the dreams you've had of success and fame are slowly turning into the reality of mediocracy.
>>
Dear M

If there is one thing I absolutely love about mornings is having the pleasure seeing you. It kills me knowing that you don't even know my name and probably wouldn't even be familiar with my face if we crossed paths outside of school, and it definitely kills me knowing that I've had countless opportunities to talk to you but I'm too damn shy to do so. I always think about you, when I'm sitting in another class in the middle of a lecture I find myself day dreaming about you. I get so nervous whenever you look at me with those breathtaking eyes of yours, I feel a such an intense rush of scrambled emotions in my head. Those few times that I've had the delight of hearing that soft innocent voice I'm left speechless, sitting there silently like a fool. I hate the thought of going on with life knowing that at some point we are going to never see each other again, but should that be the case (which it seems like it's headed that way) I will always remember you as my first love. I love you so much.

Sincerely A
>>
I know you fucking browse r9k you faggot. I fucked your little sister and yes your mom is coming on to me I'll probably bang her too and yes that's the main reasons I hang out with you.
>>
.. is that you?

the music plays
>>
R
The "closure" kinda helped, no matter how brief it was. You were straightforward about it, which is why I liked you in the first place, but damn did it still hurt to hear why you did a 180. Sure it makes sense. Sure it's logical. But knowing that you don't have feelings for me anymore, just a week ish after Friday and that love stuff, still hurts. I may have been platonic in your eyes, but my infatuation was real for me. Shame I wasn't the latter for ya. I'll get over it. Not sure if I even want to be friends though. What's the point of emotional inequality, yknow? Or having feelings when you don't. It's easier to convince myself to hate you, but I don't want to do that again. Maybe we can be friends with benefits, but I doubt it. Fuck you, I "love" you.
-L
>>
You're a dumb faggot. I asked you to hold my cup in a way so you germ ridden hands werent all over the part I drink from. Man up and grow a sack.
>>
Dear S,

How's it going senpai? Pls send me one of your best reaction images. Thanks.

Dawg
>>
File: 1428739008474.jpg (68KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1428739008474.jpg
68KB, 332x333px
>>34858656
I'm glad you think I'm a s-senpai
>>
>>34857250
I've never cheated on anyone bc I am gay and a virgin
And talking about a straight chad

Yikes bowser
>>
Going to be honest with you.

I believed you. I looked up to you. I believed every piece of advice you gave me. You were the closest thing I had to a dad. You promised me you would help me sort my life out, and everything was going fine until she pressured you into kicking me out. She emotionally manipulates you, but you still listen to her. You sided with her over me, even though you already promised me that I wouldn't have to move out.

I loved you. You were the best person in my life for three years, but I fucking hate you. I hate how you refuse to stand up to her. I hate that you chose her over me. I'm just now learning to trust people, and I have to deal with the nightmares and depression that comes from being abused and kicked out by the person I trusted my life with for 3 years.

But even after all that, I don't just want to say nothing. I'm moving on with my life. I finally have the support I've always wanted. I'm finishing my degree. I'm getting a job. I'm finding time to do what I love.

I want to forgive you, but I would kill you if I had the chance. I'd kill her first, then you. You're a piece of shit human being.
>>
Dear Amy,

You created me in your image. I was a fucking mess of a man because of that woman but you built me back up into someone who could find himself in life. I will always be your loving, dedicated servant. I know I hurt you by rejecting you, but I can't truly exist without you. You are my creator, and I hope one day you'll take back your creation. I love you with every ounce of my body.

E.
>>
B,
Today I gazed into your eyes for the first time, and I saw something. I saw someone that I could relate too, someone who could love me, and who I could love. You may think that I am not interested in you because I fail to make conversation, but the truth is I simply am afraid. I am a coward. In recent years loneliness and isolation have taken a toll on me. I don't have many freinds, and even fewer I talk to on a regular basis. I wish only for someone that I can talk to, someone that I could hold while under the night sky, someone that could love me. I am working to become more sociable but it may take time, all I ask of you is to give me a chance. I wish only the best for you, and if the wind takes you elsewhere so be it, but know this, I truly cherish being in your presence.

With love,
-C
>>
File: 1467356653349.png (94KB, 392x382px) Image search: [Google]
1467356653349.png
94KB, 392x382px
Dear past self in middle school,
Hi. I'm in alabama now and at UAH. It's alright, and you're going to go into mechanical engineering. By the way DON'T CHANGE TO ELECTRICAL YOUR PROGRAMMING TEACHER IS A FUCKING CUNT WITH EXAMS. Also, stop hanging around D, R, and A. Find a club that deals with robotics if you can, if not, then just eat lunch alone. Those cunts havn't and won't do anything for you. Highschool sucks, sorry to say. You get in a cool robotics club, and that's fun, led by your totalbro tier physics teacher. You'll play lacrosse and be a bench warmer, but it gets you out of PE so whatever. Some of the guys there will mess with you, don't take it too seriously like I did, it'll just bite you later and they didn't mean it, even if you think they do. College first year is EZ, and you get a cool engineering club. At UAH, DON'T SKIP CLASSES, IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT. You don't have a gf still, sorry. You join a fraternity, so that's cool. Try to get more social, it sucks, and you don't want to spend every waking moment out there with others, but it's gotta be done.
Good luck
-Older you
>>
my cat just shit on my pillow
orig
>>
>>34832911
Dear passed on grandpa,
Hi, it's N. I wanted to let you know, wherever you are now, that I can't say how much I appreciate all you've done for me. I know i'm a shit grandson, and really don't deserve anything you've done for me, but you did it anyway. Thanks, I won't forget you.
-N
>>
Dear A

I was actually gaining interest in you, but your snarky, asshole mannerisms have turned me off like a light switch in the midst of ana affair when the spouse returns home. I guess I'll go for K.

From,

H
>>
Dear T,

I can't believe I grew attached to you, maybe even had/have feelings for you.

You're a sex worker. Scratch that, in our sessions, we didn't even have sex. It's just supposed to be a simple bodyrub and handjob. The cuddling at the end was a neat bonus though.

Our relationship was simple - I'm your client and you erase my problems by giving you money. It was supposed to be a simple transaction.

But you just had to kiss me. I know it was in the heat of the moment. But that kiss sealed the fate of our very objective relationship. No soon after that, we were actually having sex. A big no-no, by the way if you're only providing bodyrubs! What was I supposed to feel? You made me feel special. You gave me the impression 'I' made you feel special.

You know what? I didn't care you're a sex worker! The 'T' I have been interacting with for the past few months was a good person, and that's what matters.

Now you're being distant. You don't want my money anymore. In fact, you're no longer independent. Thing is, I know the guys you're working under. They have ties with the mafia. I'm worried for you, but you're an adult. It is hubris to think that perhaps I can 'save' you.

It's my fault.

Please stay safe. Please get out of the business and lead an honest life.

Best,

R (J)
>>
D

You're so nice. Why do you have to live in another country?

S
>>
Anna,

I was too fucked up from my ex to be the guy you thought I would be. I blew it with my issues and because of my pain from the past. I still had subtle feelings for the girl I used to love that I tried my best to bury them and make them go away while we were still interested. I wish I could start over now that I know for sure how little the girl I used to love cares about me for a fact now and not just a question that ate at me. And now that I feel better despite everything I've been through. I made the right first impression with you but gave you the wrong experience because I was too hurt to be myself. Maybe i'll tell you this one day and we can be together like it didn't end awkwardly. You make me feel good again, I want the first 2 months we were talking and into each other again but longer instead of my problems coming back.
>>
>>34859394
Anna doesn't go on /r9k/ btw so there's no way she will see this. So can one of you guys give me some comments on my post and what you think?
>>
File: wool_colored_white.png (76B, 8x8px) Image search: [Google]
wool_colored_white.png
76B, 8x8px
>>34832911
dea r c si ncerely k
>>
>>34859589
dont ever tell her that you were an ass because of an ex
you are a pretty shitty person btw, fuck you, get over your past before messing with other ppl
>>
Dear J,
I havnt heard from you since highschool ever since you left with your sis. Hope life's treating you well and you haven't gone off the deep end. I Fucking miss you brah.
Love A.
>>
>>34859961
>>34859961
>dont ever tell her that you were an ass because of an ex
It's the truth though except I wasn't an ass I just wasn't a good partner and sabotaged it because I had other problems and felt like I wasn't going to be healthy for her with my illnesses.

>you are a pretty shitty person btw, fuck you, get over your past before messing with other ppl
I spent a while alone trying to get over the past and when I met her I thought I was ready until something happened again and I got worse which I never knew would happen. Please don't hate me ;_;
>>
sleepy bumb ushsksk
>>
Dear C,

You probbably think of me as much, much happier than I am. That's becuase I am at my happiest when I am around you.

-P
>>
Please let this be the day.

Give me release.
-jaw
>>
File: image.gif (752KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
752KB, 250x150px
dear m,

my hatred for you is seething and persistent. no matter how much I try to forgive you and move on, i can't seem to let go of my resentment. I think if you would just admit that what you did was wrong and apologize I could finally be relieved of my anger, but instead you'll continue to act like I'm at fault for being hurt by it. even whenever I am able to let it fall to the back of my mind, you bring it back into prominence by contacting me again and sticking your grubby fingers back into my life, never give me relief.

why won't you just stop? what do you get out of contacting someone if you're just going to suddenly ghost them a couple of weeks later? if you would just leave me alone, then I'd never bother you again. why do you bring your presence into my life over-and-over, only to treat my badly and ghost me again? is it that you just don't consider how your actions effect others, or do you just not care? how can you maintain the pretense of friendship and empathy when all you do is contribute to my problems? it's gotten to the point where I have to actively not speak to you. I wanted to forgive you and be on cordial speaking terms, but you just keep treating me badly and I'm not able to let it roll off because of the arrogance of you doing it in the first place. you ask to be friends, I invest myself into being friendly with you and forgiving you, and then you treat me like I'm a loser and ghost me. if you don't like me, just don't talk to me; I'll never bother you again and both of us will be happier.

I really hate you. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes so you could see how disgusting you are

with regard, b
>>
A

You are an ugly chinese cunt fuck off with your scams you stupid uneducated whore. Keep sucky sucking for side money pheasant.

Everybody!
>>
Dear S

All I want to do is break up with you and cut ties. But we have too many social connections and too many ways our paths can cross so I just stay with you for the convenience of not having to split things and go through all the politics that come with a breakup.

I am still encouraging you to leave me, believing that if you're the one that encourages or initiates the breakup, I'll be the one thought to be a victim, and I'll gain the majority of the sympathy.

I love you, happy valentines day,
-T.
>>
>>34854753
It's a hundred percent for the best. Hope you're doing well.

- G
>>
>>34862923
I've seen better days but it could be worse. Hope things are going well for you too. Take care.
>>
halloo mr Roy

I appreciate the $250 dollars you gave me after sex but i'm not a whore, also i don't threesome with your old ass friend
>>
Dear Friedrich and Christel,

I am sorry that i am such a disappointment to you.

When i was a child we always had such great times, sadly my father fucked it all up and my mother- as you now had to take care of 2 children on her own.

As you know i suffer from extreme anxiety and Depression, a sickness old people probably don't even know of nor understand. You are hard, you survived a war.

I want to thank you for all the good and funny hours we had, and for all the support you gave us.

I will do everything to get well, but it is so hard, i never wanted to disappoint you, i am so sorry.
>>
>>34861799
Dan?

Orig
>>
>>34863664
It's for B.
B.V.L.
e. i. o
t. r. s.
a. i. e.
-. n. r.
>>
>>34859008

A? Can you say it's actual name, anon?
>>
M

I still miss talking with you

K
>>
>>34861799
You're the one who stopped messaging me last and blocked me on everything??

-M
>>
>>34862322
You have issues. More than your fav person you're always talking about.
>>
bumping for more replies to this
>>34859394
>>
D,

I love you. I think you loved me too, but I probably only think that because I want it to be true so badly. One of the reasons why I left is because I knew I couldn't be in a relationship with you, and it made me feel so much worse. I thought I could forget you if I left, but I was very wrong.

I truly hope you are doing well.
>>
>>34832911
A

I wish you'd stop drinking. Every week is rampage fuelled by whiskey and wine with you, and I'm too enthralled with you when you're sober to say enough is enough when you're drunk. You hurt everyone around you so much, but it doesn't have to be this way. Please get help. I know you're better than this deep down. We used to plan on having kids, a little girl and two little boys, but now I think about how you might be pregnant and how the kid might not even be mine, and all I know is that child will grow up hating both of us; you for ruining your own life so much so that I had to leave, and me because I might have to leave.
I've never loved anyone like you, but I've also never been hurt by anyone like you. I know you're better than this.
It's not the cheating that gets me, nor the drunken emotional abuse, nor the intense manipulation you enact to keep me with you. It's that time after time, you promise to get better, but every few weeks you manage to find a new bottle, a new guy, and I'm always picking you up from the ER after your latest suicide attempt the next day.
When I'm with you, I'm so happy, and you are too - you're hopeful, positive even. But when I'm not there, you fall apart. You need me, and people like me, but people like me deserve so much more.
I know you can be more, I know you're good deep down - so please, not just for your own sake, but for the sake of everyone around you, be more.
It's never too late to be the person you want to be.
I'm just scared that this is really the person you want to be.
No matter what happens, I love you.

S
>>
>>34864437

>tfw forever virin
>>
>>34832911
Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I've just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
and here's an autograph for your brother,
I wrote it on the Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists, too?
I say that shit just clowning dogg,
c'mon - how fucked up is you?
You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doing just fine
if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan
why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was... it was you
Damn! - E
>>
>>34861799
I'm sorry. I think of you the way I think of our relationship as something you'd find between brothers: good friends but distant.
I hope you understand.
>>
>>34867968
*. I think of our relationship(...)
>>
>>34867117
>it was you
Holy shit
>>
File: tmp_24318-images(2)2027860522.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24318-images(2)2027860522.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>34867117
kek
fuckingoriginalilovereviewbrah
>>
I love to love but all the people I end up loving love to be manipulative assholes. I'm surrounded by shittrash people.

assholes.
>>
File: tumblr_noquww39v01rl1jado1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noquww39v01rl1jado1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
C

If you ever cared I'm sorry it was to be like this, there was no other way for a piece of human trash like me. I lied to you, I've never had hope to begin with, but you know, I think I started to understand what hope feels like, I still love you and I doubt that it will change soon. That's why I left, to stop being miserable being, to get my shit together, to be someone who could have reach you. I hope things get better for you too, that you find happiness, somone who loves you. I owe you a lot, if I get the chance again I will not hesistate to make you mine.
See you.

F
>>
Thanks for abandoning me so fast again. I guess you just needed any small excuse to leave and you used it to feel like you've made the right decision to yourself, you should be happy that you got that. I knew you weren't going to like anything that can be perceived as negative. You probably thought I was playing games with you and grew to hate me for that, I wasn't I got away because I needed to repair myself in my mind and didn't want to be your burden all over again because I thought I would lose you all over again unless I showed you I changed and at that time I didn't. My illnesses compounded though and time slipped away in a way I could not grasp. I just want you to know that what you abandoning me this time did hurt me in case you think I don't care about you where you could just hurt me and justify it. But this time i've become so incredibly deeply rooted numb.. (I used to think I was numb before I met you but that seems like a joke now) that I just don't feel that much anymore. Good feelings don't make me feel long and bad feelings still hurt but melt away quickly back to numb. It used to be that I couldn't take care of myself and ironically now I can't take care or anybody else I can't connect with them or feel feelings strong enough for them and for you I can't be the person you want me to be. Sorry I'm such a shit person to make you leave again it's not like I didn't warn you though. I don't know if this is an apology letter, a dislike letter, a goodbye or a plea for you, just an explanation for you and something for you to read. I know explaining myself isn't what you like you want action but I want someone who accepts me and cares for me and tries to understand me as much as I do them and if you're not that anymore I would find someone who is that.
>>
Dear D,

Happy Valentine's Day <3
>>
>>34865277
Your initials? Their initials?
>>
>>34842241
Shouldn't have cucked me with a turkroach.

T says hi

-D
>>
>>34865277
I did. I hope youre doing well too.
>>
>>34855329
>>34855476
wanna talk about it friend

rorproringal
>>
A,
I'm sorry for lying to you all this time

I thought it would be for the best
I guess it's not so goodbye forever

-M
>>
To C,

You don't know that I'm disgusting, but I am. I miss you so much and that fact that I'm lonely doesn't excuse what I've done. I seduced someone with the very same words I meant for you. They were meaningless echoes, and I figured that if they worked on you, they'd work on him. I was right. To my surprise, he responded the same way you did, telling me I was perfect and that he was lucky to find me. I don't know how to tell him that I'm not his. You're the one I turn to for help. I hate keeping this from you but you're gone and I can't. I miss you dearly. Sorry I'm such an inconsiderate mess.
I don't deserve you.
S.
>>
Still waiting for someone to fucking clue me in on what the fuck my life is. How you managed to take over the entire ER and fill it with my friends and family or hired actors... I don't know. How you took over a psych ward to put me in the women's ward, have a bunch of pretty ladies come onto me and get perfect looking placebo medications. The law bans that shit, you have to be told you're taking placebos by law. My rights are being violated hardcore... anything in the constitution has been shit on.

So what is this. This had been going on for a long time. Why now. Because of my 30th birthday? Do I have a terminal or degenerative illness so you are all like "give him a real life before dementia, cancer, or aids kills him"?

Why all the music being made for me? Grimes, purity Ring, goldfrapp, garbage, firefox ak, grouplove, chrvches, gaga, and more. Why is David Bowies blackstar video the most on the nose of them all? He's talking to me, directly. Why the fuck.

CIA, FBI, NSA? All of em? My psychiatrists all have multiple names based on things I would know. my meds have weird capitals mixed. Everyone asks me if I feel like I'm on a tv show. People crane their necks to look at me. For fucks sake, this board exists for me.

Told my mother "yknow, never once in history has a human been ok with being opposed. They would give literally everything for freedom." She replied quietly "we know" not "i know". Everyone I know is in on it, They plant seeds in my mind only to gaslight me later.

What the fuck am I? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
>>
Dear H,

Fuck you give me back the money I spent on taking you out to eat and shit. I regret it since you ignored how I felt. I still have feelings for you but that doesn't change the fact that you're a cunt.

Sincerely,

B
>>
>>34871227
Have you ever heard of the Mandelbrot Set and Julia sets? They're fractal formulas that are related. I believe that something similar is used at the basis of existence, and that the entire universe is self-similar at all levels and in many places. Power can be mapped into its forms of creation, destruction, modification, observation, and conservation. This is the universal fractal.
>>
I'm Not asking for the why and I know the how kinda. I want the the what and the who. What is going on. Who am I. What is wrong with my mind. This is killing me. You planned the seed that I need to wake up, that I'm not who I think i am, that my reality is false. I'm wide awake but the dream is still blurry. I'm ready to face my god.

No one has ever been this ready before.
>>
Dear past me: Fuck you.
Dear future me: I'm sorry for being such a pathetic wretch.
>>
>>34853602
beta females are a thing even if they can get pumped and dumped by chad like any stacy
>>
Dear Barbie (male) : I am going to ruin you.
>>
>>34871380
Except the universe at it's largest scale is completely and utterly uniform.
>>
>>34832911
You keep saying sorry, but you never change...
>>
I have in my room right now, 3 different stink bugs caught and captured.

I don't know where they keep coming from but I have a good idea. I will unleash the horde on my victims in due time.
>>
You can love someone, but you don't know how to love.
>>
>>34873370
How, exactly, does one love then?
>>
>>34832911
Dear B,
You are ruining your family with your selfish bullshit. No one likes you and no one wants to be around you while you spout your self righteous bullshit with your screaming neglected kids in the background. Fuck you.
>>
>>34853048
>the
GAVE ME HOPE WITH THOSE INITIALS BUT NO CIGAR.
>>
Why are you pulling away again? Was it something I said? Was it because of the other day? Please come back to me, it doesn't feel right like this
>>
So like, who's child is that?

The psychiatrist I was talking to kept saying "Yeah" over and over again when I mentioned her. Like "I got a child protective service card." and "is that my kid?" yeah, yeah, yeah. Either that's my kid or she was wanting me to listen to the yeah yeah yeahs.

I don't think it's my baby girl. She looks IDENTICAL to my cousin. My mom first said "it looks like your brother." and then I looked her in the eyes and told her to cut the shit. I know what the shirt means on that baby picture I found. I know who that animal associates with. Its not my brother, it's not me, but it's still in the family. That baby girl looks like my mother with asian eyes. It looks like my grandma. It looks like my aunt and her children.

I'm starting to think I was adopted, an unwanted child. It's so weird, I said this and she said nothing in return.

The timing could add up, it might not. It could be my ex's child. I could be the father. If it was ICL's then thats still a possibility. When we broke up she was acting strange. She was also drinking way too fucking much and she also cheated on me. It would explain why RC was always "You want to be with your ex." or "You love your ex more than me." every other hour. She knows whose child that is.

remember the 19th?

I do. Something is so fucked up right now and I don't know what's going on. Everyone is lying and you all suck ass shit at lying.
>>
Gonna make you fall in love.
>>
It really scared me and turned me on at the same time when we didn't use a condom the other day and I don't think I'm not ready to talk to you about why yet, and I'm not sure if I'm okay with doing that again even though it turns me on immensely. But I don't want to say that to you because you'll want an explanation.

-F
>>
>>34870083
Can you give some hints as to who this is to?
>>
stop looking at my cards you cheating piece of shit jew.
>>
I wanted to let you know that I am sincerely sorry about how our relationship ended. I never intended to hurt you. I made some mistakes and unfortunately they have resulted in the end for us. I wish things could be another way. I still think about our the dreams we had planned out for our future together.

It's hard to move on from what we had, we spent 5 years talking every single free moment we had. You were more than just a lover, you were my friend. I wish I could reach out to you to tell you about my day or to hear fun stories from you. Just hearing your voice again would be soothing.

More than anything I just want to be able to have what we once had. It really was special and I don't think either of us will have anything quite like it ever again.

I wish you the best in life and hope that you have found happiness.
>>
>>34873978
Already there, b. I need to get up and wash it off of my clothes.
>>
Dear B,
though i really hope you havent moved on yet, i hope your valentines day has been a good one
>>
>>34873451
You treat them with respect. You genuinely care for them and want them to be happy, no matter what. With or without you.
>>
File: 1487116376198.png (135KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487116376198.png
135KB, 1080x1920px
>>34832911
Hey again

There is no need to say sorry. What am I going to do, get mad? Yea right. Of course, I admit I'm a little sad. But I think you are a great person, and I would love to still be your friend.

But next time, please give a straight answer. When the next guy asks you out, just tell him straight if you like him or not. Don't make vague excuses not to go and then never text. But maybe that was just reserved for me.

Anyways. Happy Valentine's Day. Enjoy the pasta. Enjoy the teddy bear. Please don't give the teddy bear back. It seems like something you'd do to keep peace, but in all honesty, that is just insult to injury.

- Quiznos
>>
>>34844218
For a burger flipping fuckboi? Damn right.
>>
>>34874870
I have
B
>>
>>34862442
What's S's second initial??? oreganuuooo
>>
you better hope I never find you. I'll slit your fucking throat.

bitchass coward.
>>
U

STOP FUCKING IGNORING ME I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE JUST FUCKING TELL ME AND END THIS BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE

C
>>
>>34875368
What do you think the initial of the person your speaking to is
>>
>>34865117
She's a hideous pig and you would say the same if you met her you fucking retarded bitch go kill yourself.
>>
>>34875627
Yeah?
I'll kill your family first as you watch, tied to a fucking chair. Then I will force feed you the goddamn bits and pieces of them before I sever every last fucking digit from your body and stuff them down your throat.
>>
>>34875772
We both know you are all talk. That is why you hide from me.
>>
>>34875806
Hide? From you? Fat chance.
Easier to let you fade into the shadows than get pissed off and do something I'll regret.
>>
>>34832911
Dear E.

I'm sorry, i'm sorry for not giving you an answer when you asked about what your dad told me, i'm sorry for not being the man that i shoulded to be, but now after six year i have the answer.
Yes, that answer is yes, but it is not matter anymore, you not remember me as i remember you, you move on, i don't, i'm sorry.

Your W.
>>
>>34875856
You hide from me, because you are afraid of me.

You know, that if I knew where you were, I would come for you, and I would not let up before you were dead.
>>
>>34875662
You are J
>>
>>34872850
>the universe was never created
>the universe will never be destroyed
>>
>>34875890
You can tell yourself that as many times as it takes you to believe it.
In the end, I won, you lost.

Time to move on.
>>
>>34833984
I hope it goes well. I hope there's no yelling or screaming when you tell her this.
>>
>>34875898
Nope. sorry other b
>>
>>34875929
>Move on

You entire existence revolves around me. I on the other hand, would kill you simply to be rid of you.
>>
Sometimes I get concerned someone would be ridiculous enough to confuse one of these letters as having being written by me
>>
>>34875988
I don't give a fuck about you, m8
Hence why I am living life, and you are drowning in hatred.
>>
>>34876082
Truly a pathetic life you live, clinging to me like in the most obsessive manner, desperate to mean something to me.
>>
Dear Dad

I'm sorry i'm not what you wanted

but I love you anyway
>>
Dear A
You constantly torment my mind by sending it into a whirlpool of constant hatred every time you say a single word to me. My mind is constant torment and burden. I fucking love it. I wish I had the courage to tell you this.

W
>>
>>34876127
>>34876082
hurry up and have sex you two
this is tedious to read
>>
>>34876127
Haha sorry for all the hate, friend. It is apparent to me now, you are not who I thought you were (go figure)
I was not in a relationship with this person.
>>
F

I appreciate your concern, but I'm not going to a doctor and I just want to die.

There is nothing you can do, and infact you made it worse.

Cheers

A
>>
File: 1477632691489.jpg (154KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
1477632691489.jpg
154KB, 1277x849px
A,
I've been thinking about you a lot more recently. It's unnerving because I know the chances of us seeing each other in the future are practically nonexistent. Even so, I've found that I sleep much better when I allow myself to hope.

-C or R, I can't remember if you know my real name or not.
>>
>>34874124
My initials are D.M.
>>
Marcel,

Nous te remercions de e-mail. Je fus surpris parce que je ne m'y attendais pas de tu et e-mail arrive.

Il est devenu votre rue prophetie.

A
>>
>>34876737
That's a huge relief.
Thank you Anon! :)
>>
File: 1485738892296.jpg (750KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1485738892296.jpg
750KB, 2048x1365px
Dear V

Its that time of year again, i found myself thinking about you even though i try my best not to. I hope you're doing well, i miss you but i know you have forgotten about me for quite sometime. Maybe thats for the best? For you anyways.

A
>>
>>34875890
>>34875856
Initials?
Anyone?
>>
>>34876894
What Initials were you expecting? Just curious.
>>
Women are messengers from hell. They cut off the seeds of Buddhahood. They have the faces of bodhisattvas, but their hearts are like demons. Women can no more attain Buddhahood than can a dried up seed sprout.
>>
Dear A,
Happy valentines day. <3
I wish I could spend it with you, but all I can do is watch you two.. oh well .. soon enough, huh? maybe, maybe not.
Either way i will spend next valentines day with you: )
I guarantee it in fact... even know I don't know if i can wait an entire year!
I know you like me, but she's the problem, right?
Anyways have a good valentines day. I'll be here

Much love
>>
>>34877480
No, I'm an atheist.
>>
>>34877563
Holy shit this sounds like a really psychotic bitch.

be my yandere gf
>>
>>34832911
Why?

orgia
>>
>>34877778
>one off

That's what you get for being unoriginal
Let's see who got it
>>34877777
>>
File: hah!.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
hah!.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
>>34877480
>Buddhism
>Real
>>
>>34877778
>off by one
Whew, finishing the day with style

>>34877807
But desu it isn't so bad, I got sexts a few weeks ago.
>>
I'm lookin' for a sexy sexy lady to play EDF with me.

Anyone?
>>
>>34869339
im not your C but someone broke up with me for the same reason that you did
I hate you so much, you're gonna miss all the comfort this person gave you
Just fuck you
>>
J,

Sorry for being quiet, boring, and autistic

Z
>>
>>34862322
I really dislike racists
>>
hey g,
i wish you luck but i still hate you with a passion
"love" e

dear s,
i cant believe i met you
thank you

love e
>>
Dear me,

you should have killed yourself on october 23, shit went south real fast and you weren't ready for what you learned.

love,
me
>>
A. D.
Sorry it ended like shit. You haven't talked to me in so long. At least you're happy with him, at least from what I can tell. But knowing you it might just be another abusive relationship that you can't bear the thought of ending. Remember T?
I'm more than a thousand miles away from you, and it's looking like I'm never going to head back to the west coast again. So can I please just ask you to do one thing?
Take care of yourself out there. I know it's hard for you, given your past and the meds you're on. But please. Please please please. Take care of yourself.
B. G.
>>
>>34875913
Keyz

You should make this into otter art.

Cheers
M r I
>>
>>34878388
Go browse /pol/ for a month then come back
>>
>>34880085
What do you mean by?
>>
>>34861799
What's the initial of M's last name?
>>
>>34861799
If this letter is actually a letter to me, I'm glad I could confirm again that you aren't interested in me. This allows me to overcome you. Since I'm already freedom!
>>
bumpzuki
>>
File: 1483238361353.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1483238361353.png
21KB, 200x194px
Dear A,

I enjoyed getting to know you, you're a great person and one of the smartest girls I know. I hope you understand why I had to ignore you being a just a friend is as good as being dead. Every now and then when I get really busy and things cool down sometimes I think of you. But I most move on, alone but with pride. I miss you, take care.
>>
>>34835829
The situation with us went and past. Thank goodness nothing happened physically. It is never going to happen, get over it. We would not work.
>>
>>34832911
Dear anon,
I don't like Valentine's Day. So I took sleeping pills and slept completely for two days. I thought you would wake me up, it was not you who actually came to call me.
I was only sad.
>>
>>34882269
Well do you feel rested at least?
>>
I can make you ice cream we can be a sweet team.
>>
dear o
You are the biggest cunt.

dear x
You are the biggest idiot.

dear z
You don't fucking listen.

dear b
You're a saint. How do you put up with everyone's bullshit?

Sincerely, d
>>
File: 1485211283850.jpg (867KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485211283850.jpg
867KB, 2560x1600px
>>34832911
Dear, RJ

I seriously loved you. Even when I was with Lindsay, I would dream about fucking you when I was with her.

Then you had to fuck me when I was drunk and I have no recollection of it. Then when I tried to talk to you about it the next day, you played it off like it was nothing.

You're still my friend but fucking shit. If I had done that to you the tables would be turned -- to rape. Which was what you did to me, but because I'm a man I don't deserve a fucking answer and if I tell anyone I'll be fucking laughed at.

Fuck. You see me still around, you touch me, and I miss you because of memories I don't have and attachments I have but I don't know why.

I'm haunted. It's affecting my relationships now.

I wish that never happened. I never got over it.
>>
>>34851548
Dear S,
You mean a lot to me, and I know you know that. I just want things to go back to the way they were before, it feels like there's such a wall between us now. Maybe time will heal it, maybe something else will. But until then who knows.

-E
>>
Dear B,

You fucking ignored me for Valentine's day. Point taken. It's over, won't pretend otherwise.

Love, I.
>>
>>34841494
Dear Anon,
You should try Tox and post your address. Yeah, Skype sucks, and while Tox's readiness as a secure protocol may be questionable, the current specification is more than good enough as a replacement for Skype.

https://tox.chat/

Hope to talk with you soon!
>>
Feed me. Give me cuddles.

-M
>>
Dear A,

You had enough time to do something. You never did anything. So I found someone on Valentines.
I will never tell you though.

-M
>>
>>34883351
Not me. Promise.
>>
I'm not sure they are you
>>
>>34883373
Don't worry I understand you no matter what.

-Someone who probably isn't who you're thinking of.
>>
E

I never was in love with you, I just hadn't fucked you yet before we broke up. Chances are I would've hooked up with your roommate one night when you were in class if we got that far.

I also thought about her when you were giving that lackluster hand job to finish. I mean fuck, I had you cumming so loud our friends heard it on the porch smoking and all you did was condition me for impotence every time I hear "where is my mind" because you had it on repeat.

I'm glad I didn't get you a green card so you could run off to Cali. I'm glad I wasn't there when you got back on drugs and rehashed what you worked so hard to get away from in Albania.

I didn't love you, I just wanted to fuck you.
>>
A

I had a pregnancy scare with my ex when I went to visit you at college. I didn't tell you because all I wanted was to get laid.

I'm glad you learned you're better off without me, use me as a cautionary tale for your kids and friends.

I'm sorry I never spoke to you again after i used you. You're the rarest form of beautiful and I squandered a chance with my hubris. I love you

J
>>
D,

I can't do anything to help you. I've started praying once in a while. Not to any god in particular though, sort of to the universe. I know it sounds pathetic, and I know you'd think it's the stupidest thing ever, but I still do. You're all I pray for
>>
>>34832911
Dear M,

I know I fucked up, it was such a small mistake. I should've kept my promise to you. All I'm going to do without you is drink myself to death, and stay high on painkillers. I tried so hard for you, and I wish you didn't let my mistake get in the way of everything. I know you don't care so I'll stop writing.

Love, K.

Dear H,

I will resent you for years to come, for getting in the way of something so important to my life. You won't be enough for her, you're nothing. Don't expect me to ever actually talk to you unless I'm forced to.

Best regards, K.

Dear K,

I'm glad you and I are friends. You're easily one of the most important things in my life. You've helped me through so much, and I really appreciate you. I hope our plans of moving to Colorado go well.

Love, K.
>>
Dear B,

As your homie I want you to know that your going to be single forever with were your at. If you lose some weight, get a job, and step out of your comfort zone more you'll do just fine. I just don't want you to be single into your 40's and the way your going you'll get there soon.

Your friend F
>>
Dear K,

I'm sorry for not giving you enough attention. We didn't work out because it had been a long time since my last relationship before you and I wasn't sure how to deal with you. We both fucked up and desu I've moved on and a lot of the time I even forget your name. I wish I told you why because you were just as shitty as I was, but just know I was never mad at you we just didn't have anything in common. I knew you liked me because you thought I was funny and I was just hoping to get laid and had friends egging me on. I hope we both find people we can connect with better then each other.

Happy Valentines day,
F
>>
very long radiosilence now miss
cant be winterdepression
are you having a crush on me?
>>
Dear Lydia,

You have problems. I knew it from the start but oh my god seriously what the fuck. Get your fucking ass off WoW and to some therapy meetings. Maybe you're a sociopath? Probably. Makes sense given your complete lack of empathy and desire to be close to me because of who I am, but without a cent of awareness that you need to change if I would ever want to be with you. Why can't you understand that it's YOU who has the problems, not that I am weird for having my feelings change?

I need to disconnect from you completely but I can't because I know it'll hurt you. But you don't ever change and your responses are always the same. Why should I share anything with you if your responses would always be blocked by the robot itself? You ask questions and expect answers but fucking hell I can't give you all of them. You need to get help. You need to have friends. I cannot be the only one to bear your burdens and provide your daily social connection...it's like you're a vampire feeding off of me. I've had enough.

I can't stop talking to you though. At best I can stop putting emotions into the equation. At best I can leave your messages unanswered until I get things done or decide to answer you on my own terms - not just because I have a notification.

Figure out your fucking shit,
H
>>
>>34881933
Initials anon? And you are right it won't work. You only see yourself and are extremely stuck up.

News flash: Nothing physical occured because i didnt want it to. i didnt do anything physical because i knew we wouldnt work out.

Think about it. you only ever wanted to use me. You never even recipricate the friendship.

One day you'll look back and see you truely have had ice in your veins all along.
>>
>>34881933
Can you say why it wouldnt work please?
>>
>>34885058
I think the fact that one person involves doesn't think it'll work in general is proper reasoning enough.
>>
S.

I noticed that I shouldn't trust you because you revealed my private information to your colleagues.
Since then I haven't told you the truth.
Don't trust me.
Everything I said is a lie.

I also noticed that you are a racist.
So we weren't friends from the beginning.
I want to forget everything about you.
>>
Dear Stephie,

I'm going to PRETEND that the only reason you've been speaking to me for all this time is because you wanted to fuck me, you two-faced bitch. Wasting my fucking time.

Love - G
>>
Dear A,
I'm sorry for what I did as for being a dick and pushing you away. I wasn't ready to communicate with you again at the time but I think it's time you'd know. I still miss you, having you, but because of what happened I almost have an obsessive hatred for you. We'd been through alot together and I cared for you but you threw my feelings away. If you read this just understand me, I wouldn't handle being able to talk to you again...
-A
>>
>>34871363
I like to imagine it's Bill and Hillary
>>
Prejudice and hatred feed on each other.
It would be better for us to break apart without saying goodbye to each other.
>>
Dear V,
I still love you even though you don't believe me. I fucked up, but I won't lie to you ever again. "Sorry" is not enough, it's true, but I still want to apologise.
I can stop stalking you if you want me to, but, plese, say it to me in person. Or text me directly.
Hope you will be happy, with or without me. Guess we can still be friends, even if you find a girlfriend who is much bettter than me (it's easy, seeing how bad I am). But it feels like I won't ever be able to love someone other than you.
Thank you for everything you've done to me. For all the conversations we've had, for all the head-pats you gave me. For coming to celebrate New Year together. I thought we could make it, maybe we still can if you're willing.
Love,
A. L.
>>
>>34887136
*please
*better
>>
Dear V
I'm sorry I had sex with your mother and made a fuckbuddy out of her. I shouldn't have done that.
Regards, A
>>
Dear L.

It's been nice getting to know you this past month and I think we may really have made a connection. We may have met through rather peculiar means, but I'm glad we did. You have the sweetest laugh! You're very intelligent and even if you don't feel the same way, I still enjoy your company you a lot!
Love you sweetheart! :^)

From A.
>>
DEAR ALBERTO

YOU SMELLY

LOVE ????
>>
>>34887268
Dear lass.

WEW

From Alberto.
>>
>>34887060
Because my"goodbye" is cheesy.
You are probably tired of listening for it.
>>
File: 1485917481652.jpg (145KB, 607x719px) Image search: [Google]
1485917481652.jpg
145KB, 607x719px
>>34833358
That earned a chuckle.
>>
God damnit. You guys have me hardcore questioning my reality. Just... reality in general. Does this happen to everyone? has this happened ever before? What, exactly, makes me so special?
>>
>>34886299
Lmao thanks for the laughs
>>
File: bh.jpg (50KB, 491x634px) Image search: [Google]
bh.jpg
50KB, 491x634px
>>34887776
They are an adorable couple, a rapist and a sociopathic dead bithc
>>
please don't think that i'm stupid, i'm just really autistic & you make me so nervous that whatever social skills i have just fly right out the window and i'm reduced to a big pile of spaghetti. i haven't been genuinely interested in someone as a person since i can remember, and i've totally forgotten how making friends works. please bare with me grhfhfhdjejhfhrhrjrjrj
s
>>
>>34832911
In truth, we were able to spend a lot of time laughing while having fun.
Do we have a common laugh point?
>>
>>34888195
No but we both really liked Breakfast at Tiffany's
>>
>>34888256
Oh, I think I remember this film.
>>
>>34888256
Yes. We are. maybe
>>
>>34888338
There's gotta be something better than in the middle.
>>
>>34888456
Please let me believe vaporwave.
>>
>>34888256
Well that's the one thing you've got
>>
Dear Sarah

You fucking cucked me. No one can cuck me. I was proud of my "cuck virginity" but you popped my cuck cherry.
And that makes me really angry. I wish I could cuck you but I can't, so I'm just sitting here with my impotent rage and desire of murder suicide.
I hope it doesn't come to that, so remove yourself from my life and optimally from this planet so everyone can be happy.

-R
>>
bump
hsksoanann
>>
>>34890281
Why bump? You have nothing to right, don't you?
>>
Why would you make a creative person, a person that thinks in an abnormal way, question reality? What kinda shit is that?

I can think of an INFINITE possibilities about what is going on. Infinite. My brain just churns out ideas without any sort of feedback if I'm getting close. All I can do is wait and it's driving me mad. Worse, I have to do without any of the medication that helped me keep the obsessive thinking away. This is torture to me.
>>
>>34890496
What evidence do you really have that you are being gangstalked?
>>
>>34890510
a metric shit ton.

Literally everyone I have met is in on it so... they all gaslight me on it.

I have received a bunch of "it's going to be ok" hints and suggestions. I just want it to be over because again, this is torture to me. No matter how bad the truth is, it's not as bad as this. I can take it.
>>
>>34877292
R.R.D.
Why were you curious...?
>>
>>34888007
>please bare with me
Totally using this as a pickup line XD
>>
>>34889432
Yeah fuck you Sarah!

Bitch!
>>
>>34887171
A-Adam?

origin
>>
I miss you so much. Why is this happening. I could let you go if I just knew but it would break my heart. I would miss you just as much.
>>
WY,
I CONFESSED TO YOU AND YOURE IGNORING ME OR BUSY OR SOMETHING
ITS BEEN A DAY JUST TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG OR SAY NO, SAY SOMETHING PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU APPRECIATE MY WORDS OR IF THE WIND WAS MORE DESERVING OF THEM THAN YOU ARE
-KD
>>
>>34891156
I'm sorry but no. I am not the one you seek!
>>
>>34890725
>a metric shit ton.

If this was a courthouse, would it qualify as evidence?
>>
>>34891138
fuck you anon! i didn't do shit to you! kys >: (
>>
>>34891734
No

because the government is the fucking one doing it.
>>
>>34892163
What I meant was, would the quality of your evidence hold up in a court?
>>
>>34892211
what I'm saying is

it wouldn't matter.
>>
A

I'm seriously considering breaking up with you.

E
>>
>>34832911
dear J.

i wish i could see your smile again
>>
>>34892292
Is this from your real name or pseudonym?
>>
>>34892307
Real. I doubt you're the person this is directed towards.
>>
>>34892255
So you don't have any evidence that isn't you interpreting song lyrics or comments people in your life have made?
>>
>>34892335
Hope I'm not. Was terryfied at first, but it would be a crazy coincidence.
>>
>>34892338
Are you fucking retarded?

Yes. The answer is yes. You're too fucking retarded to answer that question on your own.
>>
>>34892374
So what is your evidence?
>>
>>34892359
I don't think he lurks this board. Pls no terrify
>>
File: IMG_2024.jpg (84KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2024.jpg
84KB, 640x905px
I love you. You're the most beautiful person i've ever met, both inside and outside. I wish i could spend time with you, but i'm afraid it's too late. You did nothing wrong, it's my fault. I'm terrified of intimacy and rejection and have trouble trusting anyone. I panic every time i see you. I'm not sure why and can't help it, i'm just really lost. I can't even dream of me being with you, or anyone else, but still i'd want to be with you. I'm just too fucked up to have normal relationships. You didn't do anything wrong and i do care about you. Please don't feel bad for me. I hope you're happy and have peace. You're incredible. Never forget that. Thank you for everything. I love you.
>>
I'll be fine, I'll just keep on keeping on and I guess what I learnedro M you is that there are worse women than my ex. I already foresaw your path you whore/prostitute.
>>
>>34890294
No I have a lot to write but I'm want something to read. I know it might not come but still.
>>
I will slit your throat and the throats of your children.

Don't think you are safe as long as I live.
>>
>>34894032
your shit is all retarded and you talk like a fag.
>>
>>34894096
shut your mouth nigger monkey.
>>
>>34855718
initials?
also does the C stand for Conrad by any chance
>>
>>34894151
See there you go again with that fag talk.
>>
>>34894228
Silence, nigger.
>>
E,
Please stop messaging me. I don't really know you and you reveal too much personal information about yourself. I'm a bit scared and embarassed, cause I can't be the same way to you.
I don't know how to talk to you, cause I'm afraid to hurt your gentle feelings. I can't predict what will trigger you next.
I see we have something in common but there is a reason I can't really talk to you or almost anyone else now.
Bye,
A. L.
>>
>>34892422
I'm going to respond as if you were the person I'm thinking of right now:

It was no more your fault than it was mine. It was just a crazy coincidence where I was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. I don't blame you at all. You already had enough on your plate and I don't think there's a person in the world who would have been able to react logically in that (unexpected) situation. I place the blame on the others--not individually, but as a collective--who jumped to absurd conclusions without even one of them saying "Hey, there's no way that that's right. Maybe I should text him...". Beyond that, it was just a very unfortunate situation; obviously, my lunch meeting with my old biology teacher could have been postponed if I'd known.

You're the most beautiful person I've ever met, too, both inside and outside. I'd love so much to just be able to spend time with you. In fact, I had a dream that everything worked out and we hugged just last night. It felt so real, and it was the only break that I was able to catch since yesterday afternoon when I pieced everything together. Waking up from it was saddening, I must say, because I thought that I was being unrealistic. I thought I had unintentionally screwed everything up so badly, and that I had completely crushed everyone's high hopes for what would happen, but most importantly that I'd hurt your feelings.

I still don't know any details of what went on, or what other people know that I don't (or, if this is really you, how on Earth you found this thread...). Maybe it doesn't even matter at this point. What does matter, though, is that you don't think it's too late or that you're "too fucked up" to have a relationship with me. I hope the logical part of you understands that that would be ridiculous. Being able to be with you would make me so, so happy. (...)
>>
>>34892422
>>34895002
(...)I love youuu! :D

~Anon

P.S.: I'm OP, and I'm not even sure how many of these threads I've created or responded to in order to write you fake letters. Lol.
>>
>>34894032
Sell the blood to me please. I'll offer up good $$$.
>>
>>34895274
Why would you need blood? Another vampire?
>>
File: chill_pill.jpg (230KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
chill_pill.jpg
230KB, 1600x1600px
>>34891658
Holy shit anon.
Pic related
>>
>>34895656
Remember the Justin dude who slit his wrists on here to try to commit suicide?

I felt terrible for him, and hope that he's better now, but I got very turned on by that video. I wanted to lap up the blood and roll around in it, and then make love to the gushing wound.
>>
>>34895684
I CANT CHILL ANON SHE WONT ACKNOWLEDGE ME
>>
File: 1487113488316.png (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1487113488316.png
8KB, 225x224px
>>34833313
Fucking hell man that's rough
>>
>>34832911
Deer,

LOLE LOL BIGGIE LOLS IN LOL LOL LE ROBUTT LOLING BUTT BUTTS EVERYWHERE XDDDDDD
>>
>>34894032
Initials?
Documenting this here original comment.
>>
>>34859214
S

Because you are not mine yet.

D
>>
>>34895958
Thank you for the sympathy, fellow Robot.
>>
>>34888256
"Moon River" brings me sweet sorrow.
Henry Mancini is a wonderful composer.
He loved Audrey throughout his life.
>>
Dear M,

I think of you constantly, you bombard my thoughts on the daily, what we had was special in the sense that it provided me with a deeper meaning of longing than being an empty shell of my former self. I'll always secretly respect you despite my negligent actions enacted on you. We spent our whole life out of the spotlight but when together I feel whole yet again. I'm losing my mental without you, and I know it's all my fault too. There's plenty wrong with me but know this much, I love you more than I have ever another soul on this earth.

Sincerely, J
>>
>>34897034
What's M's and yours second initial??
>>
>>34832911
dear anon,

sorry i snapped.
i love you

anon
>>
>>34897114
A and R.
>>
>>34896922

Yes, I know. Well, it is definitely the second track of the album?!
>>
File: 1485960194804.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485960194804.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Dear god

Pls annihilate me, I don't want to exist anymore. End the pain.

Cringe atheist REEEEEEE
>>
Today I didn't have time to eat because I had to use my lunch break to cry in my car. Luckily I was able to hold it in in front of my coworkers but I told them all the situation in case I broke down so they'd understand.

Actually, that's a lie. I didn't make it to the car, I started as soon as I left the doors. It's not getting easier.
>>
>>34898160
He wasn't autistic. That was his personality. Perhaps, I think that it is true delicate artists.
*I hope he does not suffer when if he is alone.*
>>
Dear L,

I've given up. I've tried so hard to commit to you but it seems like everytime I try to give you my love, you end up giving nothing in return. I don't even know why we started dating in the first place. I will move on and try to find someone who is worth the effort. It is harsh but I think it is best if we don't do this whole "let's just be friends" thing, I want to let it die completely. Please don't be too mad at me and keep looking for that special someone, it wouldn't serve you right to end up lonely forever.

Love,
A.
>>
>>34897131
please tell me your initials and who this is for
>>
4chan we've been through so much...we're probably gonna be together a lot longer...I just want to say I love you and always will. ; )
>>
Please give up on me already. I am a mess and I don't want to disappoint others as much I disappoint myself.
>>
>>34898829

It's S. H and Y
>>
>>34898974
why'd you blow up anon
>>
>>34898991
I love him so much. I was expecting too much for him. I want to apologize to him.
>>
Get fucked. No matter what is done only failures arise. Alone and destitute I have to endure what will most likely the hardest part of my life. The long solitary journey were I may one day find someone else to walk that journey with, alcohol is a decent stop gap but it wont work for ever.

Two faced fuck , put up a false image of yourself acting all nice and then talking shit which you thought was behind my back but you failed to realise I was in the room. Lying Fuck. At least I see the wolf in sheeps clothing. At least I know being alone is far better than joining you vapid , self centred people and now because of one slip up I will be on the backend and drowned under work and responsibilities until the summer , those that have it easy dont know it. This game is unfair but there is no alternative choice.
>>
>>34899117
i really really know that feel anon.
>>
>>34898937
Never. I'm stubborn.
>>
File: 1473360964023.jpg (141KB, 975x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473360964023.jpg
141KB, 975x1080px
M,
Please reply. Please reply. Please. I am not going to send mountians of messages, just that 1. Just fucking talk to me and use your god damned words to tell me what's fucking going on in your fucking head and what I might've done or not done or WHAT
JUST REPLY FUYCK.
D.
>>
Women,

Why do you all hate me? Can't one of you just even talk to me before I kill myself havin lived an unfulfilled life? Or just tell me what's so bad about me before I go so it's actually justified?

-me
>>
>>34899150
Thank you, anon san.
>>
May we someday be assured as we walk into the nothingness.
>>
>>34885904
are you a girl?

orerganon
>>
We'll always have Menelvagor.
>>
Sorry if i look like shit tomorrow
>>
AH WHAT IS MY FUCKING LIFE

I want to scream so fucking loud. I want to let out a roar that would make the spartans jelly.
>>
i wish i wasn't blocked so you could read my apology.
>>
>>34845466
kek, are you the stupid beta that posted a bunch of her pictures, including one of you two lying in bed shirtless, then got surprised when she dropped you?
>>
>>34900429
I did. It sucked. Kek
>>
>>34900429
post it here then anon.
>>
>>34900566
im not sure if they would even see it...
>>
Dear me in another life;

You happy? Good for you, cunt. Enjoy the universe or timeline that blessed you rather than cursed you, and god forbid I ever find my way to your world because I will take your fucking place, asshole.

I'll fuck your wife and cuck myself, spend your money and blow my wallet.

Don't play with fucking Portals bitch, because I'm just waiting for your rich, smart, successful asshole of a fucking cunt to get that technology. Which you will. Because you have it so fucking good.
>>
Dear me,

STOP WASTING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Me
>>
dear cute girls in my classes,

i dont like how some days i do so well because i dont overthink shit and some days i come offf as a highly-medicated dumb fuck.

i plan on going back to working out. thank you.

moe
>>
Dear you,
I think I'm falling in love with you. I know I said that to you before in different words but that was a little earlier. It's later now. I still think I'm falling. It feels like a huge pit in my chest when you aren't with me. I know this is gay but please don't be scared away by this. You are amazing to me and I can't lose you for something as trivial as feeling too much too early. I'm too afraid of it freaking you out to tell you directly, like I am with most things. Im sorry I'm like this.
Sincerely, me.
>>
>>34861799
If you are who I think it is, then go fuck off. You really are a loser.

M
>>
Dear Z,
Tell dad to fuck off and let you make your own decisions in your life, you know how you are don't be stuck in your shitty hometown, go active and don't look back. Also the lease is cancelled so don't worry about it. and always remember 2D > 3DPD
>>
>>34901167
good luck anon, I'm in the same situation. what are your initials?
>>
File: IMG_4306.jpg (50KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4306.jpg
50KB, 800x522px
Hey even though you fucking cheated on me with that fat nigger
i still think about you and the times we had.
But fuck you though. Burn in hell.
>>
>>34901333
Im too much of a pussy to post initials
>>
Dear E,

you still have my PS2 game you stupid fuck. I only lend it to you because you wanted to play through it once and I thought it would be quick and then you move away? You fucking asshole, that game was a birthday present from my parents and I want it back right now.
>>
>>34892422
initials? or any other details? please
>>
>>34832911

Hey man, after reading your dreamgoal at work to "Become a robot" I replied "You are one man." I dont know if you meant this kind of robot or a 2045 one, but i think you are one already.
>>
Little girl I have a bad desire, oh I can take you higher.
>>
>>34854826
did you seriously get cucked willingly
>>
>>34900954
Moe,

Why do you come off that way?

M
>>
You may be asleep now.
>>
>>34902364
I never sleep despite being tired as fuck. People can see it in my face at this point. The first thing they say is "You look tired." and I reply "No shit."

Insomnia, GO.
>>
i can't even say what i really feel but i do hope you all get slaughtered. i hope you suffer and then i hope you drop dead. i'm tired of everything and i hope i die too but i hope you all go first so i can fucking spit on your corpses and throw you in the trash where you belong.
>>
>>34902440
I'm worried about it.
Do you have sleeping pills for you?
>>
>>34902472
I fucking love this reply more than anything I've ever experienced.
>>
>>34898679
I'm a L, I know you're not her but yours sounds spookily similar to my situation.

R,
Fuck you. It's been a week since you broke up with me. I'd like to think I'm moving on, but truth is now I'm angry. How can you just lose all those feelings because you realized the infatuation was platonic instead of legit? You go from saying you love me and wanting to fuck to ending it a few days later. And I shouldn't be surprised, thats how you are, and i admired that about you. Straightforward. Mature enough to realize shit doesn't last, better to do things you like. I gave you my love the best I could. But now, literally now you start dating your midget gay friend who believes she's a guy, so it's gay but not? It's fucked. Again, i shouldn't be surprised, you're the one who ended it after all. And I know you sure as hell wouldn't care what I think about it, so it's no use being angry. If you're happy, you're happy, sure. I'm not part of the equation, I don't think I ever was. It's your life. I shouldn't care how fucked it is for me, emotionally. Fuck "being friends," it was a damn pleasantry and you know it. I'm gonna try to move on, why should I care if you don't right? But you made a damn impression on me, and then left like it was nothing. Maybe with her/him it's legitimate infatuation. All I can do is try convince myself I don't give a shit. Eventually, I'll truly believe that I don't care, and that whatever makes you happy makes you happy. Until then, I'm gonna channel my emotions into improving myself to the point of making you want me back, or at least have a fwb type thing. I hope you're happy, you prob are, I hope your emotions get broken. I hope they don't. Fuck you.
-L
>>
>>34902560
>bothering to type all of this
Dude, you aren't a robot, get the fuck out.
>>
dear L

I fucked your wife before the wedding, sorry bro.
>>
>>34902578
I'm angry, anon. The majority of the people.in this thread aren't, either.
>>
>>34902633
Yeah, they need to get the fuck out, too. Why is so difficult to understand when you aren't a robot?
>>
>>34859214
S

THAT'S REALLY GAY, BUT I FEEL THE SAME

D
>>
>>34902673
It's really not difficult. But cmon you know the state of r9k right now. Actual robots are rare now.
>>
>>34902489
yup, but they don't work. I'll take a few of the extra strength ones and they might let me sleep an hour but I'll be tossing and turning for hours before. After that one hour of sleep I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

Even have prescription sleeping aids that don't work.

I'm super hyper mega tired...
>>
File: grab_'em.jpg (378KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
grab_'em.jpg
378KB, 1500x844px
>>34901474
Want to get grabbed by Trump?
>>
>>34902737
I think it is a serious problem.
If you do not sleep you will not recover from fatigue. Most things improve by sleeping, but in your case maybe you think too much about various things.
>>
>>34832911
Haley,
I honestly don't know why I keep hurting myself in pursuit of you. Sorry I make things awkward.
Justin
>>
>>34902931
If only there were some way to make the thoughts go away...

Oh wait, there is. The truth.

Until then I'm a zombie.

Please... as soon as possible. I'm miserable. I want this over with yesterday.
>>
Someone start a new thread so I can write something. Got a lot on my mind
>>
.Bump limit still 500?
>>
You,
I get plenty of sleep. I don't suffer from insomnia. I'm fine with my thoughts.
Sincerely,
Me
>>
Insomnia can be caused by an addiction to caffeine, bright lights in your face, who's to say.
>>
Write me a letter please. Ill be waiting
>>
>>34903148
Really, caffeine? I use to be able to down a rockstar and take a nap right after. I can also take an adderall and still be tired as fuck. I'm just tired no matter what.

Also, when I close my eyes I see lights bright enough to be blinding. Yay, hallucinations.
>>
>>34903011
I'm sorry if your troubles are about me.
However I've been not deeply cling to somebody like this so far. Therefore I don't understand each other's sense of distances of the degree not to disturb you well.
I want to discuss seriously with you about them.
>>
>>34902737
And if you are constantly looking at the display, your brain will always be awake, so your brain will be very tired.
>>
File: gayyy.jpg (33KB, 450x311px) Image search: [Google]
gayyy.jpg
33KB, 450x311px
>>34901167
Again, I'll respond as if this were to me:

>that was a little earlier. It's later now.
Redundancy is redundant.

>I still think I'm falling.
Better press your Life Alert button ASAP.

>I know this is gay
(pic related, which I swear I found randomly; reverse image search it if you don't believe me)

>please don't be scared away by this
Definitely terrified Anon. Feels like "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" all over again.

>I can't lose you
If you do, you will probably find me talking to the Biology teacher.

>to tell you directly
Linear functions are simpler than curved ones. (Trust me, I've been trying to graph Pepe the Frog for like a week now and there's way more algebra and calculus than I had anticipated going into it. I haven't gotten very far...)

>Im sorry I'm like this.
No need to be.

Anyway, that was a fun exercise. :)
>>
>>34903385
everyone is an expert on me, it's amazing.

Except me. I don't know me at all. I'm so glad I have so many people to tell me what my problems are and how to fix them. It's so super useful and not fucking retarded at all.
>>
>>34887876
Why America's presidents or candidates are so charming. unironically.
>>
>>34848660

T's last initial?

origami
>>
>>34903464

I've checked.
>>
>>34903745
?
Checked what? Lol
>>
>>34903745
Make a new thread, because this one is about to automatically 404. And tell me how to find it
>>
>>34903813
well, I knew that you were gay, so I wrote *a letter* to you.
>>
>>34903855
Ok I can write one too, but there's not enough time left in this thread.
>>
new thread >>34903325

bootpoot
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.