[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get a decent Chad body with calisthenics only? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1414250444660.jpg (370KB, 1812x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1414250444660.jpg
370KB, 1812x1018px
Can you get a decent Chad body with calisthenics only? I don't want to leave the house.
>>
Yes, depending on what calisthenics you do and your diet. You don't need a gym at all to be fit, just look at the thousands of Youtube videos of people doing just that.
>>
>>34832256
Hey if I take steroids and walk a bit more I'll look like him, btw he took steriods.
>>
File: sweaty_pepe.jpg (8KB, 250x236px)
sweaty_pepe.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>turning 27 next month
>fat and out of shape
>>
>>34832397
Well he needs to take more. He's still fat. That necklace is practically choking him.
>>
You might have to get a pullup bar, can't really think of too many ways to work biceps/ upper back without weights
>>
>>34832256
I wonder how well Arnie can run in that condition.
>>
Cardio burns the most fat. Don't stop eating that will just burn tissue. Cardio isn't just running, you can do martial arts or jumping jacks. Jumping jacks are a good start. Yoga can burn a surprising amount of fat as well, and endurance training will increase your resting metabolic rate.
>>
>>34832256

Face, height, bone structure, social skills, and dick size >>> muscle
If you don't have all of these things, lifting weights won't turn you into a Chad.
>>
>>34832667

Push ups and yoga.
>>
File: efd (1).jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd (1).jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>34832747
Oh my god you butthurt beta no one said anything about getting pussy here except you. We are discussing calisthenics and self improvement
>>
>>34832298
Is there an accepted calisthenics program? A lot just look like jewish tricks to make you buy a special ab wheel or some shit like "get ripped in 3 days without a gym now!"
>>
No. Maybe 4-5% of the total male population will ever look amazing if they lift.
Everyone else just starts looking bigger.

If you lift/exercise for looks you're a faggot anyway.
>>
You should check out pic related and also convict conditioning.
>>
>>34832256
Depends on your height and frame really. Some body types take much more muscle to fill out/look decent, too much to realistically gain through bodyweight exercise alone. If you have a proportionally small rib cage and pelvis you'll probably do fine.
>>
You will not get HUGE from calisthenics but getting to ottermode+ is easily within reach.
Just do any decent balanced bodyweight routine. The one on redgag bodyweightfitness is fine to start with.
Add HIIT, hiking and swimming/surfing and you'll be in great shape.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.