[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfag/25+ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1414014532745.jpg (53KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1414014532745.jpg
53KB, 550x366px
How are you holding up bros?

>27
>Still no GF or interaction with woman whatsoever
>people are slowly thinking that you're possibly gay or mentally retarded because you still have no gf/wife and kids

The worst:

>years seem to pass twice or even thrice as fast compared to when you were an acne-ridden 15-yo
>>
>25
>NEET
>khv

despite this, im weirdly positive about things. but i want to die because i cant see myself doing anything worthy
>>
File: 1486447877516.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486447877516.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>>34831504

27 y/o REEEEporting in.

> No gf.
> Last one was 5 years ago.
> Not much time left to salvage this life and not grow old alone
> More autistic now than ever. Sweat bullets around any female. No normal interest or conversational ability.

Oh well. I'll try next life.
>>
>26
>Pretty sure my gf and I are broken up

It's one of those weird "let's just give it some time and come back to it when it feels right" but she refuses to have any conversation about her emotions and I'm pretty sure she's not over her ex. So yeah we're probably just gonna drift apart at this point. And she was my oneitis for fucking years. Oh well.
>>
>31, turning 32.
>Living in my moms basement again.
>No gf, no job, no degree.
>Just depression and agony.

Im close to the edge senpai.
>>
>that feel when balding rapidly
I have a weird shaped head and poor beard genetics, this is not good
>>
>>34831504
Young fag (21) popping in with question:
Were any of you adamantly against pursuing a gf when you were younger? Does that change when you get older?
People keep saying "you'll change your mind" and I'm worried because I don't think I'll ever get anyone attracted to me and I'm kind of coping by refusing to delve into that desire.
>>
>>34831504

>36, wizard
>diagnosed asperpgers
>never had a girlfriend, never had much interest in girls
>mom used to aggressively suggest girls for me
>then she started asking me i was gay
>then she stopped, and just makes vague references to "whoever or whatever you choose to love"
>i love trains
>>
File: 1485639049183.jpg (69KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1485639049183.jpg
69KB, 600x610px
>25
>burnout drug addict

at least I dont live with my parents
>>
File: al gore.jpg (26KB, 650x507px) Image search: [Google]
al gore.jpg
26KB, 650x507px
>>34831504

26 year old here

I have no job and am in community college as a freshman technically

I don't know how to move out of my mom's house without being homeless. Minimum wage jobs are not enough. Can anyone provide any advice to being able to move away?

I want to die.
>>
Amazing how many of us losers exist.

It actually makes me feel better being 30 HHKV, mostly because I know there's legitimately tons of similiar people out there like me.
>>
>>34832940

31 here. i'm a pretty good looking guy but just too autistic/self-absorbed so i never really pursued women and after a while i just stopped thinking or worrying about it

from the people i've met and talked to who are like me, this seems to be pretty common among our type. after you've been an adult for a while it just doesn't bother you anymore.

if you want a wife and kids you should make an effort to get out of your shell, but if you don't, just concentrate on yourself and don't worry about it. get a decent job and enjoy your hobbies and interests, and you'll still live a perfectly fine life
>>
>>34832940
I never gave much thought to pursuing relationships when I was younger, but it was always something I assumed I would 'get around to'. Never did, feels bad.
>>
27yo working for 10 bucks an hour at a retail job for 20-25 hours a week with no education, still living with parents. Legit considering suicide or just driving until the road runs out.
>>
>>34832940
i wasn't opposed to them, but i never understood them. my friends were dating in high school, i didn't know what people did when they dated and i still don't.

i don't want a girlfriend or a wife, but i wouldn't mind having a super-roommate civil partner - someone to help fix the water heater, split the mortgage/utilities, and cook food with.

the only vagina i've seen in person was at a strip club when i was 18. i wasn't impressed.
>>
>>34831504
Post in these all the time, but things can get better, just got to try, which i know is hard.

I'm almost 26, got a cute 18 y/o gf with a loli body.

Working on my degree.

Life still sucks at times and I still feel shitty a lot, but I have some rad times as well.
>>
>>34832065
If you like anime shit, go to anime cons.

Bring some drugs and or booze, get a hotel room.

Try to meet cuties at the con, if you get along with one, invite her to chill and party with you.

Gotta put yourself out there senpai.
>>
File: 1486000405623.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1486000405623.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>34831504

30 here.
My dad is slowly starting to pressure me to get my own family. I have a decent job and a college education. However, it is way to late now and I'm losing my hair.
Regardless, I enjoy doing things on my own too much. 15 years of being ignored has taught me how to be at peace with myself, even if alone. I don't want to break the old man's heart, but I hope he understands one day.
>>
File: 1472297312772.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1472297312772.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>34831504
time passes faster because it is a fraction in your perspective. 1/27 is smaller than 1/26
>>
File: end it.png (365KB, 723x543px) Image search: [Google]
end it.png
365KB, 723x543px
>26
>had a interview for fast food
>Panda express
>"what makes you Panda material"
>fumble and shit
>weeks later
>don't get the job
>one of my old friends I haven't seen in a long time is a lawyer, the other is a probation officer.
>tfw rheumatoid arthritis
>>
>>34834710
>what makes you Panda material
I remember you anon. That was brutal and really discouraged me from continuing the job search. I have similar experiences and the system is rigged. Made by normies for normies only.
>>
stop being gay and stupid https://discord.gg/fDFmf
>>
27. Failing out of school because I'm a lazy retard with bipolar disorder, living with family right now because they don't want to live alone. Never had a real job. Don't know how much longer I can go.
>>
>dad got diagnosed with cancer on the tongue two days ago
>been talking to my mom about it but haven't texted or talked to my dad because he was emotionally distant my entire life so I don't know how to talk to him

I'm only 26 and both my folks have cancer. Life is short. Wish my relationship with my father was different.
>>
>>34832940

Any self- nags for a gf fade just like how no reason boners aren't as prominent as when you were 14.

You're in it for the long haul kid. I highly recommend witcher 3. The whole point of the game is that life is a big expansive detailed cold brutal world with a fruitless, unsatisfying main quest that never really goes anywhere and that delight and richness is found in veering off the main path and exploring the side quests.

Don't focus on the main quest in life, it sucks.
>>
>29
>hiki
>not a virgin but the last time a woman touched my penis was in 2012 a Stacy Doctor in the psych ward
>still live with my parents my mother gives me a $20 a week allowance out of pity for cigarettes and beer
>spend all day listening to am talk radio and browsing 4chan and nothing else only getting out of bed for the bathroom

Yeah I'm probably gonna kill myself soon most likely would have long ago if I didn't live in a nogunz state.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.