[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When were you last happy? >saw cute dog last week 10/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: nOrJ8qv.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
nOrJ8qv.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
When were you last happy?

>saw cute dog last week 10/10
>>
anakin you're breaking my balls thread on /tv/ a few hours ago
>>
>>34831243
Happy is too strong to describe any of the feelings I've experienced. I've felt content having spent time with my only friend on Friday. Joy when I finished a difficult program. Glee when a girl got back to my message(only to leave me in the dust later on). None of these were permanent or long lasting feelings like happiness is but they were there and these types of feelings are all the positivity I've ever felt in my life.

Bliss is temporary, anxiety and loneliness has been with me my entire life.
>>
File: Best bun.jpg (125KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Best bun.jpg
125KB, 960x540px
When I saw a bunny online a few hours ago. Buns are good.
>>
>>34831489
autism to describe this comment
>>
>>34831621
Try to understand please.
>>
>>34831613
bunnies are pretty awesome. as much as i love mine dont get a bunny as a pet
>>
>>34831640
I want to get one, but can't. My health doesn't allow me to live with pets. I don't care if they are smelly, high maitenance or kind of a pain sometimes. Buns are gr8 and deserve to be protected and loved.
>>
>>34831638
I have severe depression and anxiety issues. Im alive because Im on meds all the time.
But i didnt ask for a thread for you to cry about your life
>>
>>34831243
The only period where i was happy was when i was 5 years old.I still remember those days no responsibilities,still living with my mom and dad,just enjoying my hobbies.Man i will never truly be happy again.
>>
>>34831690
I guess I needed to vent.

I had a bunny as a kid named Snowball, he was pretty cool, we should've taken him out of his cage more often though.
>>
>>34831679
they get stupid expensive. the vet bills get insane because they're not as common. plus they blow their coat along with shedding constantly. house is covered with fur right now.
>>
>>34831768
dont worry about it. people gotta vent sometimes.
and the cage thing is important. they need exercise and attention
>>
>>34831782
Make sure you keep brushing the little guys. I know a lot of pets that shed like crazy. Buns are a pet that need to be brushed often and frequently. But sometimes they can be difficult to brush.
>>
>>34831243
I was happy yesterday. Drunk with shitty coworkers. Now I'm emotionlessly drinking by myself
>>
>>34831768
Me and my sister each had a bunny. We had to let mine go.. after it killed and ate part of the other one.
>>
In my last dream when I had a gf who loved me

Best feel ever
>>
>>34831613
>>34831679
>>34831880

this faggot wants to fuck a rabbit. kill yourself you freak of nature fuck face goober
>>
>>34833158
worst feel ever when you wake up though
>>
File: 420.jpg (83KB, 401x729px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
83KB, 401x729px
>>34831243
Today when I got a date with a cute girl on tinder and then my ex sent me nudes
>>
>>34833986
That sure is a powerful autistic claim out of nowhere bud. But no go fuck yourself I'd never do that to a rabbit.

>inb4 a reply claiming I am someone they knew and clearly only that person likes rabbits in the entire website of 4chan.
>>
>>34834152
read what you have just said aloud and tell me you arent an autistic freak. goober fuck
>>
>>34834209
Someone's mad. Whoever you are mad at, you got the wrong person bud.
>>
>>34834245
thanks for the (You's) freak
>>
File: 1478641945277smaller.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478641945277smaller.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>34831243
Yesterday
>nicer weather than usual at 50F
>decide to take a walk mid-saturday afternoon
>walk out to the little park area nearby
>sit down on a bench with the sun to my left looking over the pond that the path winds around.
>I listened to the sound of wind caressing the rolling hills around me, and stirring the few dead leaves that boldly cling to the barren branches. .
>I watched the geese and ducks flap about in the pond, occasionally angering one another and disturbing the calm waters.
>Or perhaps I would watch the handful of squirrels seizing this opportune moment and making the best of the weather by scrounging about for food that had been hidden under the snow.
>Yet there was even more to see by simply looking up and watching the twisting, turning clouds constantly change shape, never to be arranged as they were in that moment ever again.

Sat there for about 45 min then walked back.

Even though there was a fair amount of people about it wasn't really too bad except for the dumb stacy sorority women, jesus christ they were fucking stupid. Soured my mood for a few minutes there. An old couple smiled at me and we exchanged pleasantries and I had a brief conversation with a middle aged couple as to my opinion regarding a possible name for their child that they would soon be welcoming into the world. Simply sitting in nature tends to soothe my mind in such a wonderful way my friends. Beyond that I tend to be pretty apathetic or angry most of the time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.