[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/depression/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

When did you realize that the main reason you will never have a meaningful relationship is because you're a broken person?

Literally nobody wants a broken, depressed, lifeless shell of a """"""man"""""".
Girls would rather date niggers than depressed people.

>i want to die
>i dont know what to do
>please help me
>>
Have you tried not being a pussy? Not you like you, and you're a lonely loser.
>>
>>34831011
Have your tried writing coherent sentences?
>>
File: 1484679594317.jpg (152KB, 640x720px)
1484679594317.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>last year of university, stem degree
>discover mdma supply
>abuse mdma heavily for two months, roll 2 or 3 times a couple weeks, (I'm aware you aren't suppose to)
>stop because I am worried I'm causing permanent damage to my brain
>now panic attacks everyday, brain fog everyday
>can't go around friends because they constantly abuse drugs, and I usually make a fool of myself when i'm rolling too hard
>I just seem like that crazy dude that comes out and tells everyone hes rolling face all the time and people thinks hes a joke
>depression and brain fog getting in the way of my classes, harder to do programming
>anxiety is constantly bothering me and I have to start interviewing for jobs
>see everything I have to lose and extreme anxiety kicks in
>>
>Tfw depressed nigger.

Its the worst.
>>
>>34831194
Know that feel.
I fucked with mdma only once, but I guess my brain was so sensitive I spiraled into depression from which I couldn't get out of to this day.

Fuck drugs. They are a normie thing.
>>
>>34831194
Your brain fog is likely just a symptom of anxiety. Have you tried treating that?
>>
>>34831456
thats unfortunate anon, I'm sorry.

It usually was a positive experience when i did it once in awhile and left me with a positive mindset days after. But now I just feel like a loser afterwards and have no focus for my classes
>>
>>34831599
I'm trying to treat it. but I had anxiety before the mdma abuse, and I still have it after. I have struggling with anxiety for over 10+ years now its never going away
>>
When I realized I was 24 and hadn't solved any of my emotional or intimacy issues.

Girls will put up with that shit and want to "fix" you when they're under the age of 20.
The second they're 21 though they stop playing that shit and do the "I GOT MA OWN ISSUES HE'S A MAN HE SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF ME NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND" bullshit.
>>
>>34831653
ok. well, it might help you to know that that part is not "real" at least but rather a transient symptom of another emotional condition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.