[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wal-Mart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1486942983772.jpg (874KB, 3014x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1486942983772.jpg
874KB, 3014x2304px
Is it really as bad as they say?
>>
>>34830826
I'm a vendor and the employees are mostly cool, even the management, but the customers are fucking vile, disgusting creatures
>>
Walmart is literally a Jewish trick don't fall for it.
>>
>>34830826
Depends on location.
>>
dollar general > walmart
>>
>>34831179
I actually had to shop at one when I had to go to a bum fuck town for work, literally 2x as expensive as Walmart
>>
>>34831225
and 2x more expensive than your mom.
>>
File: white-chaika-chew.gif (301KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
white-chaika-chew.gif
301KB, 480x270px
>work at Sam's club
>all managers are pants on heard retarded
>Make a job that isn't bad at all awful
I assumed all places were like this
>>
a bunch of fat people who shop there.

>younger me go there to get some computer speakers
>go to the electronic department
>see two young kids playing on othe DS
>i go up to them ask them isn't it past your bedtime?
>they just look at me
>friends just laugh at it
>as i walk away i hear their mom yelling like i told you not to talk to strangers
>i still have the speakers working great
>>
File: walmart.jpg (576KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
walmart.jpg
576KB, 4000x3000px
I don't know about working there, but whenever I go into a Walmart I went into as a child I get so nostalgic. Just walking through the Toys aisle and looking at Lego and Nerf Guns makes me feel like a kid again, and then looking at all the video games through the glass at the electronics department. Very comfy place if you don't go often.
>>
>>34830826
I don't shop at Walmart but I'd imagine it really depends on where it is. Even then, though, you'll still get the worst people that area has to offer.
>>
>>34830826
Wal-Mart is the definition of corporate slavery
>>
>>34830826
Are you asking how bad is it to work there?

Cause there's nothing bad about the store itself
>>
>mfw the walmart parking lot in my city in Mexico is known for carjacks
>best thing is, it's right in the middle of one of the "nice" parts of the city, it's not like on a ghetto or anything like that
>there's like 5-10 broken windows PER DAY
>customers getting assaulted left and right
>walmart doesn't give a shit, does nothing
>police doesn't give more than 1 shit, all they did is send out 1 police car to survey, does nothing.

Mexico is a special place
>>
>>34830924
Confirming this.

This was my experience. It's basically like a war customer vs employee there. Everyone trying to run scams/steal things or both. And they think it's ok because Walmart is a corporate monopoly. Fucking degenerates.
>>
How vapid do you have to be to feel shame shopping at a store?
>>
>>34830826
Talked shit about customer service... hear employee say call the police. Security guard covered in prison tats follows me out with manager. Cops show up and don't even ask me questions and just arrest me for a non arrestable offense disorderly conduct. Spend 11 hours in jail and have to pay over $400 in fines.
>>
>>34830826

Photo Center/ Electronics here

Its really not bad, customers can be shitty but the employees are pretty cool, the only time I really hated it was during christmas but other than that its pretty chill.

>tfw work in photo during valentines day
>
have to print pictures make products of happy normalfag couples.
>>
Walmart has great items for sale
>Hungry Man tv dinners
>Beer
>Cigarettes
what more could you want from a store?

Better customers
Everybody there has no fucking clue what they're doing, it gets real fucking annoying.
>little kids
>old people
>fat people
>other completely retarded minorities

There are some primo white girls there sometimes though.
>>
>>34831434
I don't know why I find that pic comfy.

>tfw I will never go to that particular walmart, get a sub from subway, then go check out the electronics department for video games and CDs
>>
>>34830924
>>34832185
>>34833528
Have you actually been forced to pass a drug test ever?
How fucked up is it that you can't smoke weed and work at Walmart
>>
>>34833731

I don't work for Walmart, I'm a vendor
>>
>>34833731
Not sure if its different for other walmarts but at mine no, hell cap team smokes on the job and no one cares.
>>
>>34830826
It's a good job to have to get from point A to point B, but don't stay longer than you have to
>>
i live in the north east so not as many fat people up here, but it is always filled with scum niggers and illegal spics. i haven't been there in years because it's just so disgusting.
>>
Target > Walmart

My Walmart's parking lot is always full of meth dealing druggie degenerates. Target is the middle class soccer mom choice, so it's better
>>
File: 1486868435456.png (63KB, 201x211px) Image search: [Google]
1486868435456.png
63KB, 201x211px
Yea, its always full of irritating people, understocked, and happens to have two fucking cash registers open at any single time.
>>
>>34830826
It is the worst. The last time I went into one there was a shirtless and probably homeless junkie walking around in the clothing section while everyone pretended not to notice him.
>>
>>34833781
>>34833852
America sounds really fucked up. Hopefully Trump will MAGA.
>>
If you've never been to a fucking Walmart you are literally too rich and I hate you.
>>
>>34835143
We're a sick country and his administration is the physician. It won't be pretty but it needs to be done.
>>
>>34830826
Every trip I've ever made to a Walmart has been a pleasant experience in some way
>>
>>34830826
I don't know what it is about Walmart but the minute I set foot in there I instantly become miserable. It's somehow always humid in there, my fellow customers are fucking fat gross assholes who will literally try to kill you for any reason at all, and anything you could ever buy at Walmart is usually shitty and will somehow break in very short amounts of time. Nothing is where it's supposed to be. Staff seem to hate you. There's no way out. It's like a god damned war zone in there.
I only go if I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. Haven't gone in years.
>>
Ever notice that most people who shop at Walmart are overweight women over 50 who have a thick southern accent?

Seriously, what's up with that? It's one of those things you can't un-notice after someone tells you about it. Next time you go to Walmart, I bet you'll see someone who fits that exact description at least 8 times. You'll see it everywhere. It's fucked.
>>
I go to walmart sometimes and am fat, you can't find 44 waist pants and 3xl shirts at target.
>>
>>34833763
Bruh we had two trucks last week, both combined to be about 5000 pieces. Fucking neck me.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.