/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your dream life, robots. >live in city in Serbia, Bulgaria,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x520px
post your dream life, robots.

>live in city in Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia, Poland, or Estonia
>have job that requires no effort and make 60 dollars a day
>just enough to pay rent for my shitty one bedroom apartment, ciggaretz, and Smirnoff
>save a dollar a day and after 150 days I will have a tracksuit
>live long Slav life squatting around with my comrades
>>
>finish my degree
>get job which I am pretty much guaranteed once I finish my degree because connexions
>try to find someone who will love me
>fail
>quit job because I hate my life
>move to taiwan for a few months
>realize life is terrible everywhere
>kill myself
>>
File: 1486309899231.jpg (41KB, 564x467px) Image search: [Google]
1486309899231.jpg
41KB, 564x467px
>live in shanghai youth hostel
>make $45 internetbux a day
>$15 per day for youth hostel
>$15 per day for food
>$15 per day for savings
>renew 10 year visa for $140 (every 10 years)

I think I could make this happen.
>>
File: 1470950332208.png (717KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1470950332208.png
717KB, 1280x1280px
>have a good military career and make my family proud of me
>fake death to get away from my family on a high note
>use my skills to pull off a heist and get lots of money
>buy nice lake house
>get cute boy to live with me
>spend days fucking cute boy and fishing
>train cute boy as my sidekick
>when he's ready we start killing globalists until we either die or succeed
i mean it's not impossible
>>
>>34830344
>Study abroad In Germany
>Get a degree so I can get a well paying job
>Move to northern Poland or Bulgaria
>Get a cute, pure Slav wife
>Have a big white family and live in a all white country and town
>Teach my children the important of the white race and shield them from the West's lies, if my children every question my teachings or want to go to America, I'll tell them the horrors that are known as my childhood what had to endure while growing up In the states
>My one hope is to become the next Adolf Hitler or at least father him.
>>
>>34830646
where would you make internetbux?
>>
>>34830751
Sounds epic, Kangaroo
>>
>>34830801
>study on germany
>then moving to shit tier country
Why even live
>>
Backpacking throughout the world living through my investments in the stock market and drugs
>>
>>34830980
Germany is no better my friend, at least east European countries are white and traditional.
>>
>invent the next big social network
>sell out for massive cash
>buy an island and move there
>spend my days coding, building stuff and shitposting
>>
>>34830801
>The Next Adolf Hitler
>Marry a Slav
Yeah no if anything you could be the savior of the white race but hitler thought slavs were untermensch
>>
>>34830801
>Slavic wife

It's like you don't even know why Hitler invaded Russia
>>
>>34831330
I guess I could try and get a Germanic wife, but that would be very difficult due to all the refugees raping and murdering them, and not to mention that they are all brainwashed by the West's lies, and besides I'm part polish and I still consider myself white, I mean Prussia a country that basically founded Germany was in northern Poland.
>>
>>34831187
I walked around the island the guy from Google owns after I lost the keys to my friend's speed boat. Private islands are awesome

having rich friends was a lot of fun. I miss middle school
>>
>live in two bedroom apartment in a pacific island nation
>drive a honda civic
>married to local woman who gets me involved in the local community
>every month buy a plane ticket to a different foreign country and explore it
>>
>>34831330
It was because he hated the bolsheviks because of their Jewish leaders and he considered Slavs to be sub human and slaves to the master race.
>>
>>34830526

Living the dream everyday
>>
>Create a thriving empire from a decaying Republic
>Cause a new renaissance by focusing funding into the arts and sciences.
> Fulfill my sadistic side by causing the systematic genocide of an inferior race in that empire.
> Basically create both a Utopia and Dystopia within the empire, the Dystopia aspect is of course necessary for the Utopia to exist.
>>
>millionaire
>only own a car and a suitcase full of personal items
>each morning wake up and hit the road, driving to different cities, towns, national parks
>sleep in hotels every night
>visit every county in the US
>move on to canada, mexico, latin america
>>
>>34831624
I do this right now but not a millionaire, halfway there though
>>
>>34831842
I wouldn't have to be a millionaire I guess but I'd want to be able to buy as much gas as I want. How did you make it halfway there? did you just save a bunch from working?
>>
>>34830344
>Make thousands a month from playing vidya
>Live somewhere where weed is legal
>Big comfy house
>Bunch of cute dogs

inb4 r u 12? hurr
>>
>>34830344

60 dollars a day? Shit nigga, that's like 240 polish zloty, and a shitty one bedroom apartment is around 800zl in most of the cities, 500 if you choose a smaller city. You'd be rich in Poland if you made 60 dollars a day, that's 4800 zlotys, regular people don't make half of that. Please.
>>
>>34832180
>How did you make it halfway there? did you just save a bunch from working?

Pretty much, I worked as a roughneck for 3 years, saved up $175k, and invested, then work more manual labor jobs that were less strenuous and kept adding to my savings. I'm not very materialistic so I had no incentive to buy useless shit, even my laptop is just a $400 Thinkpad student edition
>>
>own house and several acres of land
>loving wife
3-3 children
>>
>>34832478
people like you are my inspiration, I really want to live like a minimalist, where all your clothes can fit into one drawer, no starbucks, no big house, no flat screen tv, no tempur-pedic mattress. I can't wait until financial independence and I can spend my money where it really counts.
>>
File: 1480000972632.jpg (94KB, 680x561px) Image search: [Google]
1480000972632.jpg
94KB, 680x561px
> succeed Kim Jong Un as leader of North Korea
> allow limited market reforms while retaining totalitarian command economy
> tone down cult of personality- I just want power and to be left alone
> watch badass parades
> fuck harem of beautiful women of every ethnicity
> pick favorite as my waifu to bear children
> watch Laibach perform live
> smoke lots of weed
> play starcraft
> go inspect factories and give pep talks to people and try to spread positivity and good vibes
> shake hands with Donald Trump, ushering in new era of peace and goodwill in east asia
> genetically engineer real anime girls
> genetically engineer real anime catgirls for domestic ownership
> north korea becomes world's largest exporter of anime catgirls for domestic ownership, economy flourishes
> give my mixtape to Laibach when they're on tour
> they're impressed with my work and let me go on tour with them
> travel the world
> budget surplus is used to develop north korean space program and also secret nuclear program
> allow all anons to make pilgrimage to DPRK
> we all board spaceship and blast off to explore the stars
> nuke the entire earth
>>
>>34830344
>live in USA California, Santa Barbara
>get 500 neetbux a month from parents
>just enough to buy triple vanilla lattes and drive around in my BMW
>save enough for two p226r's and a glock 34 along with hundreds of 9mm rounds
>be the supreme alpha male
>>
>>34832728

Do you live on your own or with your parents? Being independent really taught me how to budget and save, something that people who live with their parents won't learn until they step out on their own
>>
>>34832884
I live on my own in college but my parents still pay for everything, so I'm planning how I want to spend my money once I start a career. Being alone has taught me a few things, but I won't fully learn until it's my hard earned money I'm using
>>
>Get a job in a museum or library, somewhere that I'll be surrounded by history and culture
>Buy a small old house in a nice neighborhood, close to my work so I can walk in the summer
>Get elegant and confident artist/musician wife
>Spend most of my time with her at home, occasionally go to a show or art gallery to support her artsy friends
>No kids, use money to go on modest vacations
>Write a book, not hugely popular but well respected
>>
>>34833787
This is pretty similar to mine actually.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.