[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>havent been to the dentist in 4 years >side teeth no longer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1485508813201.png (28KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1485508813201.png
28KB, 500x594px
>havent been to the dentist in 4 years
>side teeth no longer touch each other right
I have to keep gum in my mouth so I have something to bite down on. Otherwise my crooked teeth would clatter and hurt my jaw. Anyone know this feel of not going to the dentist? I fucked up years of invisalign all because I am scared to leave the house.
>>
>>34830181
Dude you seriously fucked up your jaw alignment to the point that even the highest tier of braces won't fix it. Great job 10/10 autist
>>
File: katy perry firework.png (77KB, 200x263px) Image search: [Google]
katy perry firework.png
77KB, 200x263px
>>34830181
I had a filling pop out of my mouth back in 2011 and I ignored it for years and years until it got totally infected and the pain was so unbearable that I couldn't sleep because just closing my jaw would send a shockwave of pain through my head. Finally I crawled to my mommy like a toddler and she brought me to the dentist and I had them pull my tooth and while I was in the chair they also pulled my wisdom teeth that I also should have had taken care of years ago.

I was just too autistic and anxious to go to the dentist, so I know that feel.

Same with going to the doctor's. I had some health issues bothering me for years but again I was too spaghetti to go there. I could barely look at convenience store worker in the eye and mumble some words, let alone sort my life out as an adult.

All I can say is that we prefer a familiar suffering over feat of the unknown, and it's never as bad as we think it will be.
>>
>>34830181
Havent been to the dentist in ~5 years. Have 2 teeth that i dont eat on. Otherwise no problems.
>>
>>34830181
>tfw can't go to the dentist because poor
>It's probably like 10 years since the last time I went to a dentist
luckily my teeth look decent so I'm not so ashamed of them when I smile
>>
>>34830181
That's a nice Joker wojak. I've not been to the dentist in years and one side of my mouth has went completely out of commission from a lack of brushing. It doesn't hurt if I'm not doing anything with it but chewing with it is agony.
>>
>>34830181
>have never been to dentist
>the space between front 3 upper teeth now have black, rotting HOLES between em
>yesterday i cried out in pain because for the first time in my life i had tootache
>constant electrical impulses combined with stabbing and :exploding: sensation pulsating somewhere around my left, lower wisdom tooth
>keep chewing on clovers with the wisdom tooth today and so far no pain
>tfw KNOW i will have to go to a dentist and very fucking soon
>tfw will hold out as long as i can
>tfw will be in brutal amount of pain which will force me to go to a dentist sooner or later

I am fucked right now, completely and utterly fucked. After the shit i felt yesterday i just know it deep in my heart that there is no other way out.
>>
File: 0Ccl6gd.gif (1MB, 288x199px) Image search: [Google]
0Ccl6gd.gif
1MB, 288x199px
>>34830181

>go to dentist every 6 months or so to get cleanings done and just a normal checkup

>no cavities/teeth are fine/cleanings remove any plaque buildup but my routine of antibacterial toothpaste and flossing pretty much gets rid of most of it.

Seriously, it takes a couple of minutes every days and the dentist is pretty cheap, i guess neets cant afford dental treatment lmao.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.