[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be smart AND trans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1477519489427.jpg (18KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1477519489427.jpg
18KB, 250x226px
Hey, I'm a pretty smart guy. Got an IQ of 130, studying STEM etc. I'm just wondering if it's possible to be both intelligent AND trans?
I've been thinking maybe I'm trans for some years now, and I'm thinking maybe I should start hrt or something. However, I don't want to transition if it means I'll become stupid. I've heard only stupid people are trans, is this true
Is it possible to transition and still remain intelligent? How would that even work?
>>
Every trans person i know is super smart for some reason
>>
>>34830081
I don't think being trans makes you stupid, but there is a difference between being stupid and doing something stupid
>>
>>34830081
If you think transitioning will make you stupid then you probably are already stupid.
Or this is bait, which wouldn't be surprising.
>>
The only trans person I know IRL is ridiculously smart. But don't transition, it is a dumb thing even a smart person can do.
>>
The only trans person I know is also very smart. I guess wanting to become a girl is an inherently machiavellian thing to do, but it can come from different levels of intelligence. Even the most simple person could see that pretty girls get treated better, and thus feel the desire to become such a girl, but the more intelligent you are, the more ways of using femininity to your advantage in social situations you could conceive. I don't see how HRT could make you stupid though, except for making you more emotionally.
>>
you'd have to be pretty dumb to want to change genders
>>
>>34830081
What kind of question is this?

"Is it possible to drink Coke with a steak?"

"Can I really brush my teeth?"

"Are organisms a real thing?"

Yes anon, you can be trans and smart. Ftm trans bf very smart boi. All A's. Almost guaranteed full free college.
>>
>>34830081
>studying STEM
Why do I not believe you have an IQ of 130?
>>
>>34830081
>calling yourself "trans" when you're just somebody with gender dysphoria
Why do you fags do this? A tranny is something you become. Anyway trying to ape the opposite sex is pretty stupid.
>>
>>34832518
>college
for what? nobody would hire a fucking creepy transvestite for a career type job
i would hire somebody much less qualified that's a normal human being over some college sissy boy
>>
>>34830245
self-actualization is a hell of a drug
>>
>studying STEM etc
You can transition but you're going to be a meme.
It's a great meme though. Autistic weeb tech-loving trannies are the best kinds.
I shitpost with mine together on /lgbt/.
>>
>>34832518
>Ftm trans bf very smart boi
*Gf
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.