[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better Robots for a Better America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: bluebucket.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bluebucket.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Hey /r9k/ I thought we could get a thread together about bettering ourselves and trying to achieve our goals or dreams and shit like that.

Anyone had any luck along these lines?

I have been exercising a lot and working on shit with a girl I am very into, and it seems to be going well.

Let's hear what you all are doing or working towards.
>>
File: Gleeful Pepe.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Gleeful Pepe.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>34829981
Well, after college I'll get a job as an actuary, then save up money, and maybe try starting a business for the heck of it.
>>
>>34830018
Nice! How are you liking college?

I just go to my classes then come home, and then go hang with the girl I'm into if it is the weekend or something.

Don't like college too much, but it isn't horrible. It's like my third try and I'm not gonna fuck it up cause I have some money coming in from scholarship stuff.
>>
>>34830143
Luckily this semester is much less Hw-intensice than last semester; changing my major from chemistry to actuarial science was definitely ideal for me. I actually quite enjoy math, so things are going pretty well, and I think I'll quite enjoy being an actuary.
The reason I want to try a business despite most likely enjoying being an actuary is basically because I want to at least have the potential of becoming wealthy, and to just the satisfaction of owning my own business.

Good luck with your college stuff, what do you plan on doing?
>>
File: 1328722329472.jpg (97KB, 429x700px) Image search: [Google]
1328722329472.jpg
97KB, 429x700px
>>34830538
I study geology.

Ideally I would like to be do something with the NPS or something in non-profits dealing with nature, but I am possibly going to get a cert for satellite imagery stuff to fall back on.

Also working on creative things in my spare time (haven't had much lately because of the girl, but it is something i'm going to try to portion time to more) to maybe be able to make some money off of that sort of thing, but I don't delude myself that it is likely.
>>
>He thinks he can get the girl from his project group after having a couple pleasant conversations.
I was young and deluded once too when I was in college.
>>
>>34831558
Yeah, I wish I would spend time working on a creative hobby. I don't even have anything that I'm into right now, so I don't know what I would even start to do. I do miss expressing myself creatively though, it's definitely something I'm missing from my life.
>>
File: 1348551982346.png (187KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
1348551982346.png
187KB, 261x271px
>>34831632
This is a positive thread anon!

What good things are you working towards?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.