[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is anal the ultimate form of dominating some girl or boipussi?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: anal.jpg (35KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
anal.jpg
35KB, 500x567px
Why is anal the ultimate form of dominating some girl or boipussi?
>>
>>34829452
Because a girl normally wouldn't do it.

My oneitis isn't really my oneitis anymore, more of a DD/lg relationship.

Just the other day she was telling me about how she wouldn't do certain things for guys she was with before that she does for me, because she likes how I dominate her.

A lot of it was about showing me her asshole and how I use all her holes.

Feelsgoodman
>>
removes even the pretext that the woman is experiencing pleasure too.

and for a man, it is like getting fucked as a woman
>>
>>34829452
Enjoy getting STDs or feces on your dick
>>
it's painful for them and only sexually gratifying for the fucker, not the fuckee.
>>
>tfw the girl you love has told you who has fucked her in the ass without any shame.
>>
>>34830969
you're a cuck or at least cuck enabler
>>
>>34830819
only if you're a pussy
>>
>>34830819
It's not a bad kind of painful tho, it's the kind of painful than makes your horniness go through the roof
>>
>>34830819
I've cum from getting fucked before
>>
Because it can be painful at first but over time they learn to like it, its like hypnosis with your dick.
>>
>>34832467
>I've cum from getting fucked before
are you a girl or a boy
>>
>>34830804
>Implying you're fucking someone with STDs
>Implying you don't clean the asshole or wear a condom

Absolutely sad
>>
>>34830218
Fucking kill yourself normieshit, not even kidding do it right now you absolute cunt
>>
For a couple of weeks after I did anal for the first time vaginal sex could not compare. My ex had a tight pussy but something about anal was much better.

The process of slowly working your cock in and her feeling every move is really hot. The taboo and naughtiness of doing it in the ass is pretty great. Calling her names for taking it up the ass is something I like.

Only got shit on my dick once and that was because we did it randomly with no prep in the morning.
>>
>>34830705
>and for a man, it is like getting fucked as a woman
not to mention, like you said, it removes the pretext of them feeling pleasure. I get fucked like a girl and that's the part I find really hot: it feels good, but I don't cum like a man from it, so it's humiliating, and that's really hot
>>
>>34832582
>are you a girl or a boy
im a boy
>>
>>34830969
Damn, that fucking sucks, unless she let you pound her shithole too
>>
>>34833880
>im a boy
how exactly am I supposed to stimulate my boipussy properly?

Every time I've tried massaging my prostate with my fingers it just feels like I am sticking my fingers in my ass, nothing more. Although it does make me really hard I think it's more because of the action more than the feeling, you know?

Do I need a bf to do it properly?
>>
I kind of like the idea of slowly and gently fucking a girl's ass, holding her close to me, lovingly running my fingers through her hair as she whimpers into my chest, telling her how well she's doing and comforting her, because I know it hurts.
Cuddling her afterwards, making sure she knows how much I love her.
>>
>>34832765
>implying

My girl is a NEET and we do things like get off to loli together, wouldn't say i'm a normalfag, but not quite robot tier, you are right.
>>
>>34830218
>lying on the internet

blah blah blah no one cares what you name your onahole faggot
>>
>>34834456
Eh it is true but it isn't all perfect.

I am crazy about her but she doesn't put in the same amount of effort into the relationship as me, and I've been getting pretty disappointed.

But It gives me such good feelings so often, hard to give up, or even know if I should.
>>
>>34834315
I too have a fetish for like gentle pain and consoling. Like I want it to actually hurt her, makes me feel special knowing she'll take some pain to make me happy. And I find it sexy consoling girls. It got to the point with my last gf that I'd get a rager anytime she got upset. But weirdly enough I'm not into caning/ whipping.
>>
>>34834613
Yeah, I'm much the same.
Hurting girls, just a little bit, really expands dong.
Even better if she likes it.
>>
>>34830218
>have oneitis for used goods
I hope you're enjoying Chad's cum rag.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.