[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: aliceinwonderland1951-3.jpg (54KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
aliceinwonderland1951-3.jpg
54KB, 640x476px
Drug thread. Post what you're currently
>smokan
>trippan
>injectan
>snortan
>pluggan
>>
Think I'm going to smoke a blunt on the way to the bridge im jumping from tonight, should be good.

Hbu op?
>>
>>34829476
Just make sure you're high before you get to the bridge. I'm sure you'll change your mind by then. I smoked last night but I'm broke as fuck and trying to save as much weed as I can so I'm sober tonight.
>>
>>34829562
Well I'm guaranteed to get sacked from my job tomorrow if I call in sick or turn up late. I've been signed off by a doctor for the last 3 weeks and it runs out tomorrow. Its 1.20am here, and I need to be up at 5.30am. I'm not tired at all.

My family hates me because of taking and selling drugs.

I've just lost interest in life all together anyway, I didn't ask to be alive so why should I be so grateful?
>>
File: 1473118943693.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473118943693.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>34829562
You should invest in an herbal vape anon
one bowl should get you really stoned a couple times before it's done
>>34829476
>smoke a blunt
>feeling suicidal
pic one anon
>>
>>34829697
I just want one last good feeling before I'm done is all
>>
File: Hifumi 03.png (201KB, 479x498px) Image search: [Google]
Hifumi 03.png
201KB, 479x498px
Smoked liked an hour ago and now downing the rest of this vodka. Being high and drunk is max comfy for watching my nippon cartoons.
>>
>>34829738
why dont you try H if youre really wanting to an-hero? or take like 500ug of acid?
>>
File: 1436864278187.jpg (30KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1436864278187.jpg
30KB, 240x251px
>>34829415
Just are an eighth of shrooms alone. What the fuck can I expect?
>>
>>34829817
Can't acquire it easily. I dont have friends nor do I leave my house apart from work. I buy an ounce of dope every second Monday and have done for so long that I dont even talk to the dealer be just throws the bag at me and I give him cash
>>
File: sweat.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>be naive straightedge teenager
>never do drugs
>hear stories about how people met God while high
>think to myself "lmao retards you're just hallucinating"
>fast forward a few years
>start dabbling in the world of drugs with LSD and weed
>last night i smoked a shit ton and got so fucking high
>thought God was reaching down to me from heaven and trying to convert me into being a Christian

they're just hallucinations, r-right?
>>
File: 1485994514500.jpg (86KB, 468x391px) Image search: [Google]
1485994514500.jpg
86KB, 468x391px
>have to interact with people to get weed
>only tiny bit of it left
>prefer being drunk anyway

Well, being drunk is more enjoyable, but it results in more damage, guilt and pain when waking. Being high isn't quite as amazing, but nothing bad ever seems to happen, and you wake up feeling okay.
>>
>>34829415
Look I know fuck all about drugs, but read up about kratom and bought some to try because it's legal here.

I got several types and honest to god no amount makes me feel anything at all. I could swear it was sugar it has such little effect.

If this expected? I've read good things about it, but it really seems like it might be a meme at this point.
>>
>>34829870
why dont you buy from alphabay ?
you can buy Lucy in the Sky of Diamonds for like 2$ a tab in bulk prices ( I do not condone this ) and or w e e d for like 400 for two O's
>buy bulk
>????
>profit and drugs for personal use
>>
>>34829870
Ounce of dope what like meth
>>
>>34830004
Dope is weed mate
>>
>>34830387
Dope is heroin mate
>>
>>34830424
>>34830387
hmmm what is regional differences in slang?
fun fact:
In Dallas Kush means Hydro while in Houston it means synthetic weed
>>
File: jurrasic park.jpg (155KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
jurrasic park.jpg
155KB, 700x463px
>>34829861
THROUGH THE WINTEROUS VALLEYS OF INCARNATION DEEP, A TRUE ADVVENTURER SHOWED HIS FACE AMONGST THE MYRIAD OF FAKE, PRETEND WANNA BE WALLABIES. you, GOOD SIR ARE THE SUBJECT OF AN EPIC TALE THAT YOU AER ALSO THE DIRECTOR OF. GET A GOOD SCREENPLAY FOR THEM NIGGAS BACK AT YOUR ESTATE IN WEST HARTFORD AKA WEEHAAAA AND MAKE THAT CASH RAIN EDUARDO
>>
Took a bunch of dxm and didn't like it very much. It wasn't really pleasant just kind of strange. Currently eating Kratom before I go to bed.
>>
>>34829948
I never wake up with a hangover or anything on weed but I sleep like a fucking brick and wake up dazed for like an hour.
>>
File: 00085upset.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
00085upset.png
312KB, 389x386px
I would be high on weed but right now I'm 11.6km in the air right now.
>>
>tfw been dankrupt for almost two months

I'm literally only autistic when it comes to texting my dealer. Like I feel like I'm imposing so then I just don't text him. And I have sad sober nights like these.
>>
>>34831695

>Not eating a brownie on the way to the airport
>>
going to netherlands with 1 or 2 friends tomorrow like i do every 2 weeks
got some al-lad here. drop 2 tabs (150s) or keep it for at home? im unsure. i always trip with them but riding the bus afterwards makes me feel very bad and my last dose was only 230.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.