[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All NEETs who cant move out. Why dont we buy/lease land, save

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 27

File: comfy shipping container.jpg (35KB, 447x298px) Image search: [Google]
comfy shipping container.jpg
35KB, 447x298px
All NEETs who cant move out.
Why dont we buy/lease land, save up for couple of shipping containers, connect energy and move in those?

What better way is there to live for people who are
>lazy
>unproductive
>reclusive
>loners
>internet addicts
>poor as dirt
?
We dont need space and we know it. We dont need anything at all to be honest, just a tiny space to put down pc and bed. Plus we can grow our own weed/shrooms/food in cabinets.

If we saved up enough we could get solar panels going and be almost independent.

There are literally no downsides for people like us to live like this. Prove me wrong. Protip:You cant
>>
>>34829315
You still need an initial investment and overhead costs.

I've unironically thought about getting one desu
>>
You realise there's A LOT of work to turn a shipping container in to something like your pic right?

It's not for the lazy

A shipping container by itself is not liveable, it needs insulation at the very least
>>
File: comfy shipping container @.jpg (139KB, 964x638px) Image search: [Google]
comfy shipping container @.jpg
139KB, 964x638px
>>34829366
Except for the initial investment (which would be absolutely minimal for a place to live, 1-3k SHOULD do it) there is no cheaper alternative, anywhere, anyhow.

>get neet/disabilty BUX
>borrow or otherwise acquire money for container and energy connection
>pay it back monthly from your neetbux

You are right for considering this anon.

There is literally no cheaper alternative any-fucking-where.

Even the cheapest motels for immigrants with bedbugs and black plague will cost you more monthly than this.
>>34829438
>hurr u cant do it
Fuck off.
Once the container is in the place you need it, you dont HAVE to do absolutely anything else but to haul shit you need inside and connecting energy.

If you want windows, doors, and bullshit like that then that is up for you.

Also read some stories from people who ACTUALLY live in containers before you go on claiming horrendous bullshit like
>shipping container by itself is not livable
>>
>>34829540

connect energy to what? the outside of the container? they are not prewired

also if you are in a cold climate you would need insulation for winter, even that pic probably has insulation behind the walls
>>
>>34829540
And where are you going to place it? Land is expensive and if someone else owns the land, you can be evicted.
>>
/diy/ will tell you the financials on this idea don't work out. it's not cheaper than a trailer or RV.
>>
I'd say it's pretty doable. I think about escaping society like this all the time. But, instead of shipping containers, it would be even easier to just buy a shed from home depot like this guy suggests:

https://youtu.be/9npdnI7dKCg

This guy has a lot of good vids.
>>
>not /r9k/ ranch
>>
File: comfy shipping container 23.jpg (64KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
comfy shipping container 23.jpg
64KB, 380x250px
>>34829638
To the fucking container? What THE FUCK are you on about?
>you cant just wire the inside of a shipping container in 2017

What the fucking hell is wrong with your brain anon?

>also if you are in a cold climate you would need insulation for winter
Source:My ass
T. Pampered bitch
>>34829678
As i said in the OP, leased land. Still much cheaper than paying rent.
>get evicted
Ooooh right, i forgot that does never, ever happen if you just rent some concrete box in middle of city.
>>34829681
>Buy iron box and place it somewhere. Have it wired and connected to a grid.
>not cheaper than trailer or RV (10k plus minimum)
Ok anon.
>>
>>34829827
Those shipping containers aren't free, anon. And to make it liveable it will need insulation, running water, electricity.
>>
>>34829774
I like it but what is going to happen once somebody throws molotov on your shed?
You will burn to death.
If they do that with shipping container you just laugh.
>>
Honestly, the biggest challenge for this is not the materials, finding the land, or the living/power/etc. it's getting the small passive income necessary to sustain your basic payments.

Everyone likes to talk about building things, land, etc but where the rubber hits the road is how to pay for even the small costs without working. You need to invest.
>>
>>34829858

Also you need to pay to have the thing moved to wherever you want to put it. That will cost you a lot.
>>
Incoming pasta

Here's my calculations lined out.

It would be about 11 grand per person in a 6-room complex, all things considered (2 toilet stalls, 2 sinks, 3 shower stalls, septic tank for 6, washer/dryer, 4 range electric stove, washing machine, large freezer and refrigerator, washer/dryer, nigger rigged AC with a cheapo window unit and fucking 1 ROOM SPACE HEATERS (only one in the non-bedroom areas, again nigger rigged so one can be used for 3 rooms), water softener, water HEATER, various plumbing for things mentioned before, electric wiring, ventillation for every single room, insulation spray, flooring, cheapo drop ceilings, off-white drywall walls, weatherproof roofing and wall material, lighting, doors, door framing, pier foundation so none of it sinks and the tools and various materials for constructing ALL of this)

and the end result would not be super great. First of all, this would be built chiefly out of three shipping containers. Secondly, shared bathrooms (like a dorm), kitchen and laundry. The hallway connecting the bedrooms to the bathroom would be shielded from the elements but not truly indoors. The living spaces themselves would be roughly 7.5" by 12.5". Not even 100sqft for a room.

Not the comfy, aesthetic dream Bilbo Baggins Home you had in your head, was it?
>>
>>34829315
I've considered it, or something like it. But like everything I want to do, my government wants to stop me.
Land is expensive, and even then you have to apply for planning permission if you want to be allowed to actually build on and live on your land.
Also this>>34829895
You need money to cover food, electricity, internet, water, etc etc etc
>>
>>34829315
because you are all poor
T non poor neet who lives alone
>>
>>34829858
As i said, 1-3k MAXIMUM for the container itself.
Pipes for running water can be placed by yourself.
You just have to pay electrician to do the wiring and connecting and another asshat to "verify"/connect the pipes to the grid.

Insulation is not a necessity, at least i believe it would be bearable without it. And even if it was necessity its not that expensive or hard to do yourself at all.
>>
Poor insulation shipping containers are expensive Plumbing water getting internet wired.

People think that shipping container houses are so economical. To be frank I'm not sure they're that much cheaper than say a manufactured house or an old trailer
>>
>>34829827

if you are not going to have insulation then the container is not significantly better than a tent
>>
File: 1471386826055.jpg (78KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1471386826055.jpg
78KB, 640x799px
>>34829895
>>34829925
>What are disablity bux
>>
Wouldn't you still have to pay for the land to put it on?
>>
File: truck.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
truck.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
i like this idea. my dream when i was a little kid was to turn one of these into a comfy little house and park it someplace pretty, then just live in there and play videogames forever, but sadly plumbing/electic is a reality.
>>
oh and there's always this meme of "we'd grow our own food!"

Subsistence farming is long, tiring, laborious, awful fucking work and you'd literally spend less time working at walmart and using the money to buy food than you would growing your own food.
>>
>>34829906

Also also, you can't just put it willy nilly right on the ground. Ground shifts. So concrete pad would have to be poured as well.
>>
>>34829932
>insulation is not a necessity
It is if you don't enjoy baking alive in your sheet metal coffin
>>
>>34829964
Hey, that's a valid response. But, how many among us are eligible?

No, you have to get your financials together and structure it so you can live off of it.

My point is that, that's a topic that's often overlooked because it's not as exciting as designing alternative housing.
>>
>>34829996
Pier foundation is cheaper

this is why you see it in trailer parks
>>
>>34830029
>be or pretend to be psychotic
>get locked up in psych ward
>get released
>continue "seeing connections" and shit while talking with your psychiatrist
>keep saying how you simply cant interact with people or be amongst them, that you will rather be homeless
>psychiatrist suggest disability bux
>apply
>if works, great. If doesnt
>go to psych ward again
>apply again after a year
>if works, grreat. If doesnt

And so on.
>>
>>34829827
>everyone in these threads who suddenly becomes fucking Daniel Boone whenever people talk about modern comforts

Alright then nigger, how many times do you just turn the AC off during 100 degree weather just because?

How many times have you just slept outside in ultra humid hot sweaty weather because fuck it?

How many times have you found out it was 10 below by waking up in it rather than reading weatherbug?

You're a pussy ass bitch like the rest of us and you'd be miserable without climate control
>>
>>34829827
you can buy a good rv for less than 3k off craigslist
>>
File: 1379022974312.png (319KB, 792x713px) Image search: [Google]
1379022974312.png
319KB, 792x713px
>>34829315
>If you're so poor, why don't you just pay for some land, a container to put on the land, materials to make the container livable, labor to affix the materials to the container, things to put in the container, materials to connect the container to the area's infrastructure, labor to connect the container to the area's infrastructure, and a constant stream of money to continue using the resources provided by the infrastructure that is connected to the container?

>"Why don't you just eat cake instead of bread?"
>>
Hmm a government subsidized apartment near transportation, shopping and services or living in a metal box like a hobo?
>>
>>34830144
Ok.
>never even HAD fucking AC cause i am not spoiled burgerbitch
>whenever i felt like it
>whenever i was sleeping innawoods just on the ground in my sleepingbag
Keep projecting though, burger, seeing your spoiled ass raging on is quite amusing.
>>
>>34829827
Confirmed bait

This is an oregano comment.
>>
>>34829315
>tfw you'll never join a tribe of NEETs and become exceptionally close with them all, just like your ancestors were with their tribespeople tens of thousands of years ago
why does this idea seem so comfy, god i want to die
>>
>>34830215
You are absolutely correct. Better keep "living" in your parents house, in the basement or "your" room waiting for the moment they finally get sick enough of your lazy ass and kick you out on the street.

100% smarter than taking a loan and setting up hobo container house.
>>
>>34830280
Wow you are so cool, anon
How do you manage to be so unique?
I'm literally your biggest fan
>>
>>34829366
I've thought about this too.

The problem isn't food, shelter, or energy.

It's material, healthcare, and internet/utilities.
>>
>>34829994
>Subsistence farming is long, tiring, laborious, awful fucking work
This.

I grow up in a sort of small farm. The grown ups worked their asses off to keep it productive (though in our case we also had chickens, but each one had their own task anyways. Like my grandma and mom were in charge of killing the chicken, taking off their feathers, etc. While my grandpa mostly worked the land)

And then there was always the chance that we could get a big 'fuck you' from the weather and have all of our potential food ruined because it rained too much or didn' rain enough.

Don't get me wrong, growing your own food has a lot of advantages. But a lot of people seem to think that all they have to do is to toss some seeds on the ground and water them from time to time
>>
>water
>food
>electricity
>an internet connection
>local council regulations that will shaft you 100 times

How do you plan on dealing with all of this?
>>
File: cuntydoge.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
cuntydoge.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34830384
By not being little passive-agressive spoiled, pampered ass americunt bitchboy like (YOU).

Also unique maybe for cockboys like you.
>>
File: 1980s_lab_03-100608911-gallery.jpg (97KB, 580x388px) Image search: [Google]
1980s_lab_03-100608911-gallery.jpg
97KB, 580x388px
>grow up semi-poor in urban environment in Texas
>no cable
>foodstamps
>no A/C but I had a fan i was allowed to use at night
>ate like a cycle of three really cheap meals a week
>had a shit 90's TV with a second hand dreamcast while peers had ps2's and xbox
>only thing to do was watch public television, play dated sega games, and play with sticks outside
shit was pretty cash but I dont want to go back
>>
>>34830350
>tfw i feel the exact same way like you
>tfw there are literally thousands and thousands of NEETs who feel the same way
>tfw despite it being definitely possible we will NEVER do or even attempt this

i want off this ride fampire
>>
>>34830359
>100% smarter than taking a loan and setting up hobo container house
you clearly have no idea how loans work. No one is going to give a loan to a NEET that has no guarantee to be able to pay it back + interest
>>
>>34830494
>there are literally millions of junkies who are up to their ears in shitcreek of debt
>but YOU will never get a loan ahahahaha amirite guize

Ok anon
>>
File: 39356147.jpg (112KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
39356147.jpg
112KB, 1500x1125px
>>34830462
>fampire
>you'll never be part of a tribe, souldbonding with people this ingenious
THAT'S IT, I'M HANGING MYSELF, I CAN'T TAKE THESE FEELERINOS
>>
>>34830442
>dreamcast already being dated when you were a kid
underage b&
>>
>>34830429
Hey anon
Write something funny for me
>>
>>34830549
Dont hang urself yet anon. You have the power of the MIND (and the mental reservoir), just use it to escape reality and come join me and the others in the celestial tribe.

We can still connect spiritually. I will be the red one, look for me
>>
>>34830574
Two people walked and the one in the middle fell.
>>
>>34830418
The first four will be solved by connection to a grid.
Dont know what you mean with getting :shafted: 100 times.
>>
File: COLLECT_DATA.gif (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
COLLECT_DATA.gif
204KB, 500x375px
>>34830569
>dreamcast already being dated when you were a kid
compared to a PS2 and xbox the dreamcast was pretty shit/dated after 2002
>>
>>34830782
Yeah but you are still a dirty nigger though
>>
>>34830429
man I love this fucking doggos face
>>
File: IMG918056149.jpg (14KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG918056149.jpg
14KB, 250x226px
>>34829943

They are many times cheaper than a regular home, with the most expensive container homes coming in at a build cost of around $40,000. A traditional home will usually cost no less than $100,000. Go through a home build calculator sometime and put in only the most basic stuff, in some bumfuck nowhere, and you'll see for yourself. I'm talking about one three quarter bathroom, a thousand square feet, vinyl siding etc.
>>
How are we going to keep the electricity running? What about running water? How are we going to pay the internet bill?
This plan seems nice at first but totally falls apart once you start picking at it.

Also, robots hate each other. We can barely hold a conversation online anonymously, what the hell makes you think we can all live together?
>>
File: 1484462210311.png (36KB, 743x423px) Image search: [Google]
1484462210311.png
36KB, 743x423px
>>34831709
Shhh.... let the babbies enjoy their fantasies anon.
>>
>>34831709
>what are disability bux, originally asking again
>>
It's not the worst idea. But to be comfy you will need professionals to install insulation, proper power, solar panels and ventilation.

It's far cheaper then building or buying a home. Just be sure to overestimate the size you'll need. I donno how much space will be left over once it's rendered /comfy/
>>
>>34829925
I love the idea too, but yeah the power, water, food, and internet is an issue.

Society is full of flying monkeys who are brainwashed and stigmatize not getting pounded in the ass by the wicked jews of the west
>>
>>34831398
so what if im a dirty white nigger trailer trash

>lived on my own since 16 independently
>implying just because someone wasnt as fortunate as you they must be inferior
you remind me of the spoiled chads in high school that thought they were cool because mommy and daddy gave him the privilege of not having to work for his shit
>>
>>34832168
I will let you in on a secret ok? I didnt even read your post I just wanted to bump without saying it outright
Ur answer reeks of insecurity tho
>>
File: cancer.jpg (115KB, 640x678px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
115KB, 640x678px
This is the trillionth time an idea like this is discussed. What's the furthest anyone's ever gotten? I recall a couple months back some rich anon was eyeing some lands in bumfuck nowhere Montana. Did that fall through?
>>
File: Untitled3.png (175KB, 327x243px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
175KB, 327x243px
>>34830532

>And Mr. Anon what will you be using this $3,000 loan for?
>It's going to pay off the remainder of my tuition for the semester so I can graduate in the fall
>That sounds like a reasonable plan, and once you have a degree you'll be more admirable in the eyes of the job market which means you'll have the income necessary to pay this loan back in installments with interest over a set period of time. Congratulations, here's your loan!

vs.

>And Mr. Anon what will you be using this $3,000 loan for?
>I want to buy a shipping container so I can live in the woods
>Okay...will this be a small business?
>No
>Do you currently have a job or some steady income?
>No I'm unemployed and I get NEETbux from the government
>Do you have any kind of collateral?
>I live with my parents
>the banker's face when
>>
File: Absolutely Halal.jpg (289KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal.jpg
289KB, 531x471px
>>34833493
fucking kek organo gold
>>
File: anon.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anon.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>34832426
>insecurity
coming from the guy that flames on a basket weaving forum to act superior and feel clever
Sounds legit
Its just a bump
>>
>>34829972
Here you go
She seems to have some sort of autism.
If she did you can do it.
Get going.

https://youtu.be/pLkluqiaHgQ
>>
>>34833493
>you can only get a loan from established jewbanks
And whos the inexperienced shitcunt now anon?
>>
>>34833705
>my posts
>3 words
>your posts
>OBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLOBLBOLBOLBOOOOBLOLOLBOLOOL

Ok anon
>>
will the state let me do this?
>>
>>34830676

Fuck you, I'm the red one
>>
>>34833810
>asking for permission
>not being a giant cuck
Do the niggers who squat abandoned buildings and have 39,5 children per one female ask anybody?
>>
>>34833859
no but the state isn't going to fuck them in the ass after they've wasted a ton of money and effort
>>
>>34833754

>I'll get a loan from one of those places that advertise during Jerry Springer commercials!

I hope to God you actually go through with this.
>>
>>34833913
>Pay to have the container put in middle of the city square.
>stay in it
>they cant do anything to get you out without harming you

How do you think the faggots who chain themselves to trees and shit get away with it?
>>
>>34833942
>I will use the power of pure projection to sound smart!

I hope to god you actually STOP doing this.
>>
File: 1480047091247.jpg (122KB, 919x690px) Image search: [Google]
1480047091247.jpg
122KB, 919x690px
>>34833772
>gets triggered over a larger body of text
>when the website has a character limit of 2000 for EACH post
https://twitter.com/
try this buddy, it might suite you more
>>
File: cumonson.jpg (24KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
cumonson.jpg
24KB, 480x320px
>>34833973
>me
>triggered
>he
>still replying in SERIOUS manner

Get fucked black and white trailer ghetto park trash
>>
>>34833999

You're both retarded, embarrassing faggots, cut the shit
>>
Used containers are cheap for a reason. They're damaged, leak, and are basically one step from being recycled.

Container homes require insulation, electricity, plumbing, cutting, welding, and even a basic fit out isn't cost effective at all.

What you actually want to buy is a used prefab site shed they have on construction sites.
>>
>>34833962

You've gone from

>If junkies can get loans so can I

to

>implying I'm getting my loan from an accredited bank

in two posts. I'm laughing at your obvious inexperience in the realm of loans. What about that is projection, exactly?
>>
>>34834039
From
>nobody on disability bux got loan, ever
Ok den, i wont get loan from legit bank

To
>AHAHAHA HE GON GET LOAN FROM JERRY SPRINGFIELD or whatever the fuck AHAHAHA

If there is no middle ground between those two then i am sorry for your mental retardation experiencelet.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>34834018
>still replying in SERIOUS manner
>SERIOUS
>replying
says the guy that's seriously still replying
>>34834018
>allowing a schmuck to have the last word?
Dude, Im snowed in right now and have nothing better to do
>>
File: chooseyourclass.jpg (252KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
chooseyourclass.jpg
252KB, 1280x960px
>>34834232
>tfw too retarded to quote the right post
>>
File: br.gif (947KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
br.gif
947KB, 500x202px
^^^^
>anon gets mad because no (you)'s
>>
File: smug redhead.jpg (10KB, 271x247px) Image search: [Google]
smug redhead.jpg
10KB, 271x247px
Right back at u
>>
>>34829315
what's the cost of a land approx.

i have no idea how buying a land works but wondered it thx
>>
>>34829875
>tfw nobody cares about you enough to throw a molotov at you
feel good man
>>
>>34834564
You seem to have forgotten that one time.
I was there anon.
I captured it all on camera
http://efukt.com/20880_Hobo_Outwits_Prostitute_[CLASSIC].html
>>
>>34829315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-wCS_Srs-o

They have it in Japan.

I do plan on living in a tiny-house before im 30.
>>
File: го́пник.jpg (228KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
го́пник.jpg
228KB, 720x1280px
Try /\/\e
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (94KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
94KB, 800x533px
>>34829315

>over thinking a simple idea

Just buy a Used rv

It's already liveable and engineered to function
>>
>>34833946
>get dragged out by police and fined
>now youre X grand in debt
>gotta continue living on neetbux in social housing or with your patents
back to square one
>>
>>34835080
>not calling the local TV station/streaming online
>not calling the hippies/SJWS
>not organizing/jumpstarting huge protest in the name of rights for disabled people
>not starting riots over affordable land and housing for disabled people

Its not my fault you lack ORIGINALITY and ideas, fucking drone. Go back to your drone zone and leave the superior NEETs with 200+ IQ do their thang.
>>
>>34835152
people don't give a shit about disabled people, unless they're non-white or female
>>
>>34835152
One fatal flaw in your plan
>being fucking a white male
>>
>>34835187
>>34835202
Sympathy points
>white
>male
>schizoaffective
+25
>autist
+50
>from poor family
+25
>chaddish
+50

I dont see any fault with my plan
>>
>>34835301
>autist
>+ 50 points
that just makes you a "creep" -50 points
>from a poor family
YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
>>34829964
Is it easy to get it with a bulged disc back pain.
>>
>>34829315
Better question;

Why don't neets just move to a socialist country where immigration is easy and the welfare checks are even easier?

Just say you converted to Islam
>>
>>34835354
>normies calling autist a creep
>normies NOT virtue signaling by OH SO CARING about poor autists
Clearly you dont know what the fuck you saying. Also i am from an ACTUAL, WHITE country, you know? Well, you dont....but in white countries people actually do care about other white people.
>>34835388
Going the infinetly harder to achieve physical route instead of being mental.

I mean if it works for you then great, but its so much harder imho.
>>34835417
I thought about it. But scandi cucks simply wont care about blue eyed, white guy no matter what religion he claims to adhere to.
>>
>>34834750
Fucking bitch ass faggot, hogging all the YOUs
>>
>>34835035
nice money hole anon
>>
>>34836863
Have a (y0u) :^)
>>
>>34829315
We should all move to a particular part of the US and make a comfy NEET shipping container village
>>
>>34829315
Except that none of you has any idea how to maintain plumbing and electricity. The amount of money you are talking, just for a single shipping container, the land, the taxes, the plumbing (presuming you are going to use a lagoon), the wire, the solar power, the generators (can't rely on solar to keep you warm in the winter, and fire is a danger)... you're looking at tens of thousands of dollars, and that's not counting furnishings, fuel, and maintenance.
>>
>>34838012
Source:My mental diarrhea and false sense of superiority
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>34829540
>he thinks he can build anywhere he pleases
>he thinks a bunch of internet-addicted autists can handle the transportation, planning, insulating, wiring, dry-walling, painting and everything else that comes with making a house from almost scratch
>>
>>34829315
Just get a trailer home. At worst it's livable and at best you actually renovate the entire thing to become your dream home.
>>
>>34838032
Ok. Where are you going to buy land? How much will it cost? How will you pay taxes on the land? How are you going to afford the solar panels? How are you going to wire the electricity from there? What will you have as a back up? Where will you buy the wire to do so? How are you going to get water? Presuming its well water, how are you going to get a well set up? How are you going to get that tap to your container? Presuming you have the expertise, how are you going to get the actual materials to set up the plumbing? How many containers can be fed via a single well tap before you need to tap another well? Where are you going to flush your shit? Presuming a lagoon, how do you plan to set that up?

You're a fucking retard, because if you knew how to do ANY of that, you wouldn't need a fucking shipping container. You'd have a job doing it, and it would be paying well enough for you to live on your own.
>>
File: byalooh.jpg (23KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
byalooh.jpg
23KB, 720x405px
>>34838087
Oh i have my eye on VERY cheap property, you may know it as ur mums pussy, its windy and mostly barren, but like i said VERY cheap.

I will pay the taxes there by the use of money.
I said solar panels optional/in the future, but otherwise with money also.
I am going the wire the electricity by calling a guy and letting him do the wiring.
I dont understand what sort of backup are you even on about, literally no place i ever lived in had a BACKUP (electricity? or whatever)
I will get the water the exact same way i get the electricity except i will lay the pipes underground myself.
No idea why would you presume it will be well water, so your next question also does not make any sense.
By buying them.
Again with the taps and wells, you should seriously stop projecting.
Either a dry toilet or connection to sewage system.
Lagoon? Honestly just stop, you are embarrassing yourself you fucking autist.

>If you know how to make a music you automatically become DJ and do it for a living
>If you know how to cook your meals, you automatically become a chef and do it for a living
>If you know how to grow vegetables you automatically become a farmer and do it for a living
>If you know how to set up a website you automatically become a webdev and do it for a living
>If you know how to write a book you automatically become a writer and do it for a living

Any more completely fucking retarded, jaded and non constructive notes or questions?
>>
>>34838191
ok i'm genuinely curious (and a different anon), where is this cheap land with a city water & sewer easement? i've never priced out land, and i just assumed only the most rural land would be affordable on neetbux
>>
>>34838225
Moldova, Ukraine, Cambodia
>>
>>34838191
>I will pay the taxes there by the use of money.
What money?
>I said solar panels optional/in the future, but otherwise with money also.
What money?
>I am going the wire the electricity by calling a guy and letting him do the wiring.
With more of that money that you are given so abundantly for doing nothing?
>I dont understand what sort of backup are you even on about, literally no place i ever lived in had a BACKUP (electricity? or whatever)
If you have solar panels, you are going to need a backup. ESPECIALLY if you're calling a guy, because he's going to have bring it to code.
>I will get the water the exact same way i get the electricity except i will lay the pipes underground myself.
The pipes to where? The pipes from where?
>No idea why would you presume it will be well water, so your next question also does not make any sense.
Where is it going to be from, then? A city that allows you to live in a shipping crate? Good luck.
>By buying them.
How much money will that cost, and how will you obtain it?
>Again with the taps and wells, you should seriously stop projecting.
I was under the impression that you wanted to live somewhere in a shipping container. Not many cities allow this, and the ones that do tend to be expensive, and hard pressed for living spaces.
>Either a dry toilet or connection to sewage system.
A dry toilet won't fix everything, and, presuming you aren't in the middle of nowhere, there's not a city in the Western world that would allow it.
>Lagoon? Honestly just stop, you are embarrassing yourself you fucking autist.
I apologize. I thought you were honest but naive., rather than larping.
>>
>>34838225
Google is your friend, my friend.
Just literally search for land that you can lease.
I am not sure about US laws, but unless the "house" is X by Y size it is not counted as a "house" by law.

So no technical bullshit and getting kicked out with your NEETtainer.
>>34838250
>Moldova
Oh look anon can name fucked up countries in yurop
>Ukraine
Ok....bit far off, but i get it
>motherfucking Cambodia
Oh....he ran out of ideas before he even started.
>>
>>34838250
So, literally the places that all those "travelers" (people who carry no paperwork and are as difficult as possible to border control) get shipped off to?

I'm OK with this, actually. A group of NEET anons going to a shithole country, thereby losing their NEETbux while the vast majority of them have absolutely no idea how to communicate in the native language.

Go for it. Seriously Forget about EVERYTHING I said here>>34838268

Best case, both you and society wins, and worst case, just society wins.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (87KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
87KB, 470x353px
>>34838268
Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a particular country or socio-economic context,[1][2][3] or is easily converted to such a form.[citation needed] The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange; a unit of account; a store of value; and, sometimes, a standard of deferred payment.[4][5] Any item or verifiable record that fulfills these functions can be considered as money.

Money is historically an emergent market phenomenon establishing a commodity money, but nearly all contemporary money systems are based on fiat money.[4] Fiat money, like any check or note of debt, is without use value as a physical commodity. It derives its value by being declared by a government to be legal tender; that is, it must be accepted as a form of payment within the boundaries of the country, for "all debts, public and private".[6][dead link]

The money supply of a country consists of currency (banknotes and coins) and, depending on the particular definition used, one or more types of bank money (the balances held in checking accounts, savings accounts, and other types of bank accounts). Bank money, which consists only of records (mostly computerized in modern banking), forms by far the largest part of broad money in developed countries.[7][8][9]

You will have to google the rest of the definitions because my time is literally too valuable to keep wasting it on (YOU). And yes, i am a NEET. :)
>>
>>34829315
>go on neetbux for your autism
>apply for state subsidized housing
>win
>>
File: douundersand.png (277KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
douundersand.png
277KB, 500x300px
>>34838310
Ooooooh, we touched a nerve with this wagecuck. Whats the matter honey, did the evil bossman embarrased you in front of everybody? Did you get sick and now starving because you missed your mandatory slave hours and dont get pay for your labor? Did the co-slaves make fun of you again?
Boo, let daddy blow on it to make it better. Its all the ugly, baaaad NEETs fault baby, am i right? Those horrible NEETs with free time and free money who have a say in what they do with their life and time on this earth, literally the only thing you get in life. Dont you worry baby, they will be BEGGING to be in your slave, i mean employee position one day, just you see.
>>
>>34838359
Not at all. Seriously, go to Ukraine or Cambodia, and follow through on your plan. I really want you to. Because whether you succeed or fail, the taxpayer wins.
>>
>>34838370
Oh oh, we got us a ragie wagie. Well its been nice talking to you, but you should seriously get going. Your time is not your time, remember? You either have to be preparing for work or working, so get going now, shoo.
>>
>>34838395
I'm actually at work right now. Shitposting on 4chan while watching Starz via a Roku, getting paid 46.50/hr to encourage you to follow your dreams.
>>
>>34838424
Thank god your job cant ever be done by a drone....wait thats you. I meant a robot. R-right? RIGHT GUIZE?
*5 years later as automatization rapidly increases* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, I WAS YOUR LOYAL LAP DOG/SLAVE FOR ALL THESE YEARS, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Enjoy your slavery while you can wagie, nothing but grim future awaits you.

By then all of us genius NEETs will be dominating the entertainment/art sectors because thats what we have been preparing for all this time. Meanwhile you will be fucked because the ONLY fucking thing you can do is what OTHER people have to tell you to.
>>
>>34838477
>Thank god your job cant ever be done by a drone....wait thats you. I meant a robot.

It actually can't, and won't be able to for a very long time. Decades, at minimum. But whatever helps you feel better about your situation. Operating a power plant is very simple more than 99 percent of the time. But when it's NOT simple, you need to be able to tear it apart and rebuild it using nothing but your own knowledge. Anything can go wrong at any time, and you need to know how to fix all of it, all while dealing with customers at the same time.

By the time my job gets automated, the world will have mastered fusion energy, and the power plant jobs will have already been rendered almost entirely obsolete.
>>
>>34838567
>roleplaying as Homer Simpson
Whatever gets your panties wet baby.
>>
>>34838619
Are you suggesting that I'm merely roleplaying?
>>
Dumb. Just buy wood and build a proper mini house instead, better insulated and will cost about the same. Youll have to put in a lot of work anyway so may aswell do it proper.
Unless you live in like south usa where you dont even get snow or ice. Ive lived in a room about that big with no heating and super thick walls and i had to wear my winter jacket inside to not shiver, theres also a bunch of laws and shit about fire safety etc, so much work
>>
>>34829315
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0s0qC96lCcx2pO2za6mcw

Just do this. You need 35k for the land and the tiny house tho
>>
>>34838976
>YEAH MAN U SO STUPID WHY DONT U JUST SPEND GORRILION DOLLAZ INSTEAD
Makes sense anon, good job.
>>
>>34839884
You could do it for $10k-$20k if you get a smaller amount of land. If you cant save that up then good look living in a container haha
>>
>>34829438
>it needs insulation
No it doesn't, YOU need insulation. It's called clothes. If it's cold, you just wear warm clothing.
>>
>>34838359
Not him. How do you live as a NEET. I'd literally do it in an instant, ZERO hesitation, if I could afford it, but I can't. How can I get money to live like that? I seriously would fucking LOVE to.
>>
>>34829315
I would totally do this but we'd still have to worry about the astronomically high land taxes to pay.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.