[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/relationship/ feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: gay.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>be me
>be head over heels for a cutie
>perfect in every way
>she loves rock music, flirty, 5 foot 2, piercings
>literally the nicest girl I've ever met
>we start to get to know each other better through out the school year
>join the school play together
>hang out consistently
>i let her know i have feelings for her after a while
>she responds saying she likes me too, but is unsure how much
>we keep hanging out, friendship hasn't changed much
>kiss each other one night while drunk at a party
>keep talking about potential romances
>she keeps talking about other guys that have crushes on her
>dontwannahearit.jpeg
>eventually i tell her i feel an innate sense of urgency, that i need to be with her as soon as possible, and that I am just fully infatuated.
>proceeds to tell me about a guy she met LITERALLY that night who she has gotten a crush on.
>tell her that i'm getting frustrated with all of that shit, tell her about IFHY by Tyler, The creator.
>she asks "should I let you go?"
>my heart is fucking out of my chest.
>i tell her no, but just that i want to be with her, but she's fucking with my emotions.
>she starts to cry, because she likes more dudes than just me and is being pulled in every direction
>i've had enough and just go to sleep
>next day i text her and she replies.
>"So, I've decided to stop pissing you off by just saying no."

from that point onward, nothing is the same.

give me a feels thread, faggots. I need it.

>go to sleep feelin
>>
File: 1477410584948.png (717KB, 577x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1477410584948.png
717KB, 577x1177px
>>34828111
it's good you didnt orbit her like a beta and made your feelings known.

i'm proud of you anon. this didn't work out but others will. a year or two from now you'll take a step back and reflect and realise she wasnt worth getting so depressed over anyway.
>>
>>34828449
thanks boi. But now she's reaching out trying to say "i don't know what to do, it's awkward now." and "i care about you.
>>
File: tdlcgxn6bxhmex1lfk92.jpg (51KB, 636x406px) Image search: [Google]
tdlcgxn6bxhmex1lfk92.jpg
51KB, 636x406px
>>34828111
Holy shit /r9k/obot, I have a similar story.

> be me
> 3 years ago
> colleague from collage invited me to billiards
> sure, why not
> be there
> a colleague of mine (which later became my only friend on collage and he's gay), some other guy and (((HER)))
> played billiards, having small talks with everyone
> her and I kinda *clicked* at the beginning
> went outside to a club drink and party
> makeoutwithher.png
> being a drunk autistic fuck, asked her for a relationship
> no
> cleaned the mess tomorrow, said to her I was drunk and stuff but I still wanna try it
> ok
> she is just like in OP's description
> loves rock music, flirty, curly brown hair, green-brownish eyes, around 168 cm ( 5 foot 5), 6.5/10
> what's the problem?
> introverted and autistic as fuck to the point that 95% of robots here would say: 'man, fuck this bitch'.
> what's my problem?
> stubborn and won't back down

Let me get back on the story

> we tried it
> didn't work out. she said that she is not into relationships
> bullshit.jpeg
> 'tell me what it is?'
> 'Well, you see... I have a tendency for cheating.'
Tells me that she and her female friend had competitions who'll kiss more dudes in one night.
> her result: over 50.

Cont.
>>
>>34828829
You both made it awkward by dragging this shit out for too long. You should have pressed her way earlier about dating and now she needs to get over her own guilt trip for shutting you out. Let her stew for a couple days and she'll be back to crushing on guys that aren't you.
>>
>>34829141
OP here. Literally still falling back into her trance. says "10/10 if i kiss you on the cheek it'll cheer you up" and i'm snapping back into it.
>>
>>34829217
Go ahead and kiss her. She'll tell everyone you're weird. It will surely destroy your status in high school.
>>
>>34829292
Not in high school. She's just charming in a very weird, innocent and non innocent way.
>>
File: 11.png (470KB, 1656x1481px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
470KB, 1656x1481px
I could never get a gf in in highschool because everyone knew I had a small dick, I hope things improve now that I'm in college. My dumb friends told everyone in HS I was a dicklet because when we were comparing our dicks freshman year mine was the shortest by about half an inch.

later when we wanted to practice sex, they convinced me I should be the girl since I was the closest analogue. I wanted to practice too, but they said it wouldn't be fair, so we made a deal where If I was able to suck off everyone in time they would let me sit in their lap and jerk off. I has to swallow all the loads, including my own, but that was just to keep the place clean. They made me wear girl clothes a few times, but usually I just had to wear panties when we hung out. the rimjob practice was not my favorite, but they said I got really good at it, so I hope when I get a GF she will really like it.
>>
File: 1469906933144.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1469906933144.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>34829056
Also she said that she dated her friend back then and that she cheated on him and when they broke up, they separated.

>' I don't want to happen to you the same as happend to me anon!'
> 'When was that?'
> 'When I was 17.'
>'Jesus Christ, you were in puberty, you didn't know how to control yourself, you are a grown woman now.'

Oh boy, I was wrong. At that point when I was 20, I still didn't know that women never go past puberty. Like NEVER! Their ovaries NEVER STOP WORKING!

> ' Don't worry, I am in good relations with my ex-es. I am not that type of guys that'll stop hanging out with you. Plus, I have faith in you.'
> Still no.
> Fine, whatever

Several months pass by

> hanged out with her more and more often
> started to actually like her
> she is very quiet and shy, I literally have to pull out words with a crowbar from her
> one day she told me that I should visit her in the home town (her home town is 1 hour ride from my city)
> sure, why the hell not
> came to her home town
> came in her
> the end

Kek, I wish...

> came in the home town in her house
> here parents were not home and she offers me fresh beverages
> after some time, she showed me a city

Few hours later

> sunset
> she took me to a local place where couples hang out on a hill
> her hometown is actually a pilgrimage place, on that hill you can see a big church and a large podium, all nicely decorated.
> everything was like an /a/nime, looked at her next to me at a bench.
> she was nervous
> her hands were shaking
> she started to sweating although she didn't sweat at all despite being a middle of August before we sat
> me myself was kinda nervous too
> tried to initiate a conversation but too nervous to keep creating subjects
> also too nervous to rip the words out of her
> I look at her from time to time
> Every time I turn my head towards her, I see a glance of her breaking her eye contact with me and staring at a grass
> nowismychance.exe
> I sat more closely towards her.

Cont.
>>
Trying to force a yes answer gets a no, and more news at 9
>>
>>34829508
not the best b8 ever but pretty hot
>>
>>34829466
>joined the school play

You are in high school.
>>
>>34829623
I made it very clear to her that I didn't want to force her into a relationship if she didn't want one. But she also expressed pretty explicit interest in having one with me.
>>
>>34829747
>universities that have drama departments often offer plays
>>
>>34828111

Lots of girls are just like that these days anon. They are the rulers of their own little worlds wherein dozens of men fawn over them and prop up their egos.

They don't have any consideration for the feelings of the men they use, they are just tools.
>>
File: 1477841103876.jpg (43KB, 388x844px) Image search: [Google]
1477841103876.jpg
43KB, 388x844px
The man in the picture is named Oscar.

He adds girls off of /r9k/ on Skype (though other programs like Steam or Discord are possible) to try and get into relationships with. Mentally ill NEET girls are one thing he romantisizes, but also girls that are weeb, nerdy, shut-in, nihilistic and/or consume drugs.

He will allude to being your boyfriend and having feelings for you and that you are special. He will probably tell you he is a virgin autistic beta robot - he will flatter you and lovebomb you and spend all his time paying attention.

Then when you finally agree to his advances, he will pressure you for nudes. When you finally share nudes or become sexual with him, he will use them to blackmail you. Perhaps he will dox you and threaten your family. Or threaten to post them on r9k - and if you block/delete/cease contacting him? He will post them on /r9k/ or send them to his friends, where they will laugh at you.

The sickest part is? He is doing this with many, many other girls at a time. He is a 26 year old NEET who lives with his mother, and he spends all his time on 4chan, /r9k/, /soc/ to add mentally ill girls or just lonely and insecure girls to manipulate. He has over 15 known Skype accounts and changes them all the time. He avoids voice chatting and will re-use pictures which are months old and are already circulating.

His hobbies include:
>bladee
>sadboys shit in general
>sweden
>russian shit
>drugs (mdma, lsd, meth, ecstasy)
>clubbing
>DOTA (over 8000 hours)
>PoE
>really bad anime (steins;gate for example)
>sex, masturbation and sexual stuff in general (he claims that he has no refractory period)
>gym/lifting

If you add someone off of 4chan, make sure to ask for a timestamped picture and voice verification to make sure it is NOT OSCAR!

Oscar is a fucking loser who will groom you, abuse you and use you for validation - before chucking you like rotten meat and laughing at you with his friends.

Be careful.

http://pastebin.com/xLgvngHR
>>
>>34828111
"Life without you has no god damn meaning
Sorry I'm passive aggressive for no god damn reason
It's that my mood change like these god damn seasons
I'll fall for you, but I love you"

So many feels with this song. My ex showed it me so its really hard to hear now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5brv1Vklo

Heres a link to another Tyler song. Hope you feel better OP
>>
File: 1472340310154.jpg (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472340310154.jpg
479KB, 1280x720px
>>34829605
> I can't remember what I said to her but I felt like it was the moment where I go all in.
> she turned her head the other way
> 'What's wrong, why did you do that?'
> she's in silence
> I'm in silence
> wakemeup.jpeg
> CANTWAKEUP.JPEG
> she tell me that she is seeing some local Chad and comes home only during the summer and that doesn't want to see any other dudes right now.
> 'But if you want, we can hang out casually after the summer.'

> ...

>I_want_to_scream_and_shout_and_let_it_all_out.mp3
> said that I don't want to do that, that I want a stable relationship and not some games

After I rode home, I cried like a little bitch. After that, I sent a message that she can go and fuck herself with her alpha Chad.

Several years after that, things got better between me and her, but I only have one thing in my mind. To get to her panties and fucking dump her. I want her to feel the taste of her own medicine. I want her to know how it's like to be thrown around like some rag doll.

Women do not feel love like we do, that pure unconditional love. They are animals in those terms, savage little creatures that only carve for semen to fill them up to the neck.
>>
>>34830014
Thanks for the song suggestion, dawg.
>>34830229
It's like, I fall for women, hoping to start some sort of decent fucking relationship. I go in with an understanding of what they want, and they still strive to fuck me over. Why has God cursed man to wander around without a single dependable woman to be seen?
>>
>>34830229

>misinterprets signals and thinks girl is crushing on him when she really just wanted to hang out with a friend
>gets all butt hurt and bent on revenge when really the problem is his own autism and inability to properly understand social signals

kek
>>
>>34830229
Be careful dabbling in the dark art of fuckery anon.

Your inner cynical pride will be telling you "ha I don't even like her, I just wanna fug"

One thing leads to another and you catch yourself looking at her in a different way and you won't even remember when your opinion changed.

I mean for a fuck, go for it but be careful.

T. Failed Normie who fell for a sloot and had to consciously uncuck myself
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.