[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /just shaved their asshole with their dad's face razor/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483065119363.gif (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483065119363.gif
43KB, 320x320px
Who /just shaved their asshole with their dad's face razor/ here?
>>
>>34827034
The same people who just shaved their face with their dad's asshole razor?
>>
>>34827034
Well, I hope he at least deserves it in some way. Otherwise, you're a cunt. If you're mad at him, you ought to face him instead of being a sneaky cunt.
>>
>>34827034
>be me
>buy girls panties, want to try crossdressing a little
>want smooth legs
>don't own razor
>start trying to shave my thick male leg hair with my sisters razor
>it goes blunt after only nearly completing one leg and it's taking ages
>get out of bath
>try to get my hair out of the razor and off of all surfaces
>try to do more later

Did she know? She probably shaved her pussy with that razor. Pretty hot.
>>
>>34827074
Fuck outtakes here Normie
>>
>>34827034
why is this a thing?

How do you even do it.. hover your grundle over the mirror?
>>
>>34827138
>fuck outtakes here normie
What does that even mean? Of course a frog-poster is are retard.
>>
I literally do this, anon. I use my dad's face razor to shave my ass.
I like you.
>>
>>34827213
You like him because you're both bad people? If you're going to do something bad to somebody, at least muster up the moxie to do it to their face instead of being a coward.
>>
Who /just used that razor to shave my own face/ here?
>>
>>34827127
Just buy a pack of disposables, but be bloody careful and use lots of shaving foam. I took a chunk out of my leg doing the same.
>>
>>34827034
I shave my asshole with disposable razors

it makes me feel really girly
I like it
>>
>>34827034
HAHAHA based Prince OP, conspiring against the king! I'm going to use that one myself one day!
>>
>>34827034
And you wonder why your parents dont love you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.