[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you or your parent's have any biasses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Mine don't have any racial biases but they have other ones
>think smokers are disgusting
I remember one time my Dad exclaimed at an event,
"Who would ruin such a beautiful event with smoke?"
He once said that any girl who smokes is filth and not worth your time.

He thinks that weed is more tolerable than that though.
I agree.

>They don't think much of poor people or inner city people
While driving through the bad part of town my college was in my dad described the people as "dusty" looking.
My mom often said

. "Do not to pay mind to these teachers because this is a hickish area and they aren't used to people succeeding.

They don't think much of uneducated people either.
Also I was warned about going to certain areas in my home county because derelicts reside there.

Also when dating a girl they always ask what her parents do.

>My Dad hate junkies
Drug addicts are worth nothing in his eyes

>Fat girls are off limits.
My mother said,
"You can't be that black dude dating the fat girl."
>>
no bites anons?
>>
>>34826299
There are some..

>Feminists are lost people
>Tradition is always for the better
>NEETs are roaches
>Masculinity has disappeared in most males
>Moping about how shitty your life is will do nothing
>The poor are often more genuine
>>
>>34826299
We're in agreement that most niggers are just entitled leeches
>>
>>34826918
typical midwestern/southern r9k

where are you people getting acess to this site?
>>
>>34827107
>>34827107
no it's inner city people, and poor people of any race, they are filth.
>>
I went to London on vacation and my dad told me to "watch out for all those goddamned Muslims"

I agreed with him obviously
>>
>>34826299
>biasses

heh heh heh
>>
>>34826299
>my Dad hates Black people
How the fuck did I not become a racist?
>>
>>34826299
My mom is a liberal hippie and lived her whole life falling for the free spirit meme. Still doesn't have her shit together at the age of 58

My dad is a far right conservative that spends his retirement smoking weed and drinking 20 beers a day. He openly hates gay people and liberals.

Needless to say, my parents got divorced when I was young
>>
>>34827219
Maybe because pol spans racist shit to the point that you just want nothing to do with it. I can't stand liberals but I hate that all boards on 4chan are filled with alt right politics
>>
>>34827372
sounds like you had a shitty life
>>
>>34827147
I'm actually from the northwest. It's quite comfy here.
>>
Both my parents hate white people. They don't hate all blacks, but hate niggers.

I'm non-white of curse.
>>
>>34827417
how do you deal with the disproportionately extremely high crime rate from black people? That's not racism, that's fact.
>>
>>34827509
>hate white people
>live in a white country
your parents are retards
>>
File: 34621921564.jpg (122KB, 750x651px) Image search: [Google]
34621921564.jpg
122KB, 750x651px
>>34827975
>live in a white country
Not for long little whiteboi
>>
>>34827945
I don't carry cash on me so it isn't an issue. We are headed towards a cashless society which means crime in General won't be possible. Pol is focusing on something that won't even exist in 10 years
>>
>>34826299
family threatened to disown any of us "if we date niggers"
>>
>>34828260
>We are headed towards a cashless society which means crime in General won't be possible
rape and murder will still be a thing, both are largely black crimes
>>
>>34827945
You just have to use your brain for 5 minutes and try to see what lies behind the statistics. That is, the circumstances that led black people to their current state of higher involvement with criminal activity. An explanation more rational and less passionate other than "people of darker skin tones are inferior to me".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.