[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you made a girl laugh at least twice Is there a happier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1459033076502.jpg (51KB, 567x642px) Image search: [Google]
1459033076502.jpg
51KB, 567x642px
>tfw you made a girl laugh at least twice

Is there a happier feeling, knowing that a girl laughed at your joke and you're not so pathetic after all?
>>
File: cyborg.png (258KB, 616x674px)
cyborg.png
258KB, 616x674px
>>34825246
I assume a girl actually liking you would feel better. I'm pretty good at making people laugh but girls don't seem to like funny guys based on them just being funny.
>>
>>34825246
i'm funny in that awkward comedian sort of way so I've never had a problem making them laugh.

It's made me friends but nothing else.
>>
>always make girls laugh
Too bad they probably aren't interested in me.
JUST
>>
How do you make a girl laugh? Besides showing them my small penis.
>>
>>34825916
Bantz mainly. Girls aren't very smart so make sure it's a one step joke, they don't get jokes that have multiple layers.

And when I say joke I don't mean a joke, I mean anything you say with the intention of making someone laugh, I don't know if there's a particular word for that. Jest perhaps?
>>
>>34825246
>I made her laugh!
Chad makes her cum, dude
>>
>>34825246

>Is there a happier feeling?

Yes. Making her squirt all over the bed sheets.
>>
making girls laugh is easy just say something provocative and they're like putty

but they're also shallow and horrible human beings
>>
>Is there a happier feeling
probably the feeling that i don't post on r9k every time i make a girl laugh because it's not that pathetically uncommon for me
>>
>>34825246
Reminds me of a little earlier.

>at an coffee shop open mic because a girl I think I like works there
>get high with one of the musicians
>first time getting high in a while
>stand up
>wherearemylegs.avi
>stumble into the shop itself (open mic's in a seperate area
>"So, I mentioned how I got high earlier right?"
>She laughs
>"Yeah, I could tell"
>"Well, I've only gotten high like 5 times in my life, and now I'm finding it difficult to walk"
>for some reason this cracks her up
Maybe it was in the delivery.
>>
File: 1472105389003.jpg (40KB, 532x343px)
1472105389003.jpg
40KB, 532x343px
>>34825246
>you make her laugh
>Chad fucks her in the bath
>>
>>34825916
take the piss out of them playfully
>>
>>34825246
>is there a happier feeling than knowing that a girl laughed at your joke

Yes, knowing that a girl actually likes you and would like to get some D.
>>
>tfw you are pretty confident and normies actually listen and like you.

>tfw someone asks for your opinion on something.

>tfw you are still not lost.
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 196x257px)
download.png
5KB, 196x257px
>be me
>never made a girl laugh
>>
>>34825246
It's great until you find out the people you make laugh have terrible senses of humor

>be cyborg
>normie friends think I'm pretty funny
>they watch anchorman 2 and can't contain their laughter

Turns out the biggest joke was me.
>>
File: smoking wojak.png (8KB, 193x261px)
smoking wojak.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>34825246
>Tfw told my onitis I liked her
>tfw she is older and mature
>she says I am a great guy
>we drink together from time to time

I am trying to stop thinking about her
>>
File: 1484616070012.jpg (656KB, 2048x2048px)
1484616070012.jpg
656KB, 2048x2048px
>all i'm getting are fake laughs, since my humour is pretty dry and I'm shit at deliveries
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.