[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the norm?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

> hooking up with gril
> she says she's not attracted to guy who is 5'10" and 160 because he's not built enough

is this the standard for most women? How common is this?

>https://www.aphoro.com/r/pub/c/5
https://www.aphoro.com/r/pub/c/5
>https://www.aphoro.com/r/pub/c/5
>>
>>34825169
What is this gay as shit website you linked?
>>
>>34825169
Congratulations !!!

One of two possible things has occurred, and in either case you should be very happy right now:

1: you just got saved from investing any emotions or time into a worthless female who was not the right one for you

2: she lied and told you a half-truth because if you were the right one for her it wouldn't matter how tall you are or how much you weigh

Either way you were not correct for each other

Isn't it fantastic that he's not the only female on Earth?

Why does it take somebody like me to explain something so obvious to somebody like you?

You're not stupid

Celebrate yourself

Learn how to really enjoy your own company

You're a good man

Celebrate yourself

Or else when the right woman comes along she will not realize that she is also supposed to celebrate you

Q: Did wheat clear that up?

A: YES

One of these days you're going to turn around and realize that I am the one who gave you the best advice that you ever received in your entire life

So I forgive you for assuming that I am an asshole
>>
>>34825187
It's a discussion forum / amazon.com for bottled semen. One of my classmates built this as a project. Was browsing it. Kinda gay but whatevs
>>
>>34825272

Generally, do you think that there is some minimal weight delta between m/f that must exist for the girl to feel physically attracted to the guy?
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (5KB, 250x250px)
REEEE.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
Oh why oh why oh why do you keep doing this anon? I've noticed this from a distance since I'm a fag and have no investment in these games. I can tell you your problem right now, you're going for the wrong women. Sure, the sexy one is nice to look at but she doesn't want you. Why don't you go for a woman that's just as austic as you? I don't understand why straight guys go out of their league when it's obvious you'll just be limping back. Date the liberian chick or that loser girl in the corner. Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.