[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final toughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1486815307340.jpg (185KB, 491x750px)
1486815307340.jpg
185KB, 491x750px
Post your feels and toughts about faith, religions, afterlife, atheism, science, space, aliens, universe and meaning of life.
>>
>>34824338
I have waivering faith It will be ovr wen im ded.

I want there to be a god.
I need somone to blame.

I dont want an afterlife because i an the cebter of my problems.

I always mak new goals abd issues to be upseat and never achive.

"I" make.

No matter if I gt everythingvI want n this paradise.

Love. No the will to love, and to allow myself happiness without the quiet wrathful rage likefear ofvloosing it.

I whatever whoevervi am. Tht is a part of me. Like a parasitr. Too deeply ingrained with thecore aspect of my mental profile.

To remov it would be tge end of this conscious.

All I wanted anyway. Ivevacpted that.
But if death is not the end.

I will try tovbring ruin onbany thing I can find.

I dont care about themeaning of lifevor aliens banymore.
The joy of wonder died when my joy to exist did.
>>
>>34824338
>faith - don't care
>religions - don't care
>afterlife - don't care
>atheism -same
>science - same
>space - same
>aliens - same
>universe - same
>meaning of life - same

What can I say, I'm a boring person who doesn't even have enough courage to kill himself.
>>
>>34824338
>faith
It varies between all of us. We all have faith in different things.

>religion
A good idea that will always be corrupted by us. The closest to peaceful would be people like Pagans, Buddhists and Sikhs (plus Sikhs know that defending yourself is important, which I agree with) but the Abrahamic religions are just straight cancerous.

>afterlife
Don't know if there truly is one. Gusss I'll find out whenever that day comes.

>atheism
Hardcore atheists with a stick up their ass are worse than hardcore theists IMO.

>science
Important and something we'll most likely never fully understand.

>space
Extremely fascinating. I would love to explore it.

>aliens
Bound to be out there somewhere, the universe is huge.

>MoL
We make our own meanings.
>>
>>34824338
>Faith+religions+afterlife+atheism
I'm an agnostic myself, I don't think any of the religions got it right, but I don't think there's no creator either. That's why I think atheist are as wrong as religious people. Afterlife I honestly have no idea, but I think there will be something atleast.
>Meaning of life
Live life as you want too, but don't hurt others. Do to others as you want done to yourself. Life is too random to have a specific meaning, and I don't think praising god is it.
>Space+Aliens+Universe
I don't think there are intelligent life. The odds of finding one is very small, the chance of meeting them if they exist even smaller.
>Science
It's going to advance in an ever increasing pace.
>>
>>34824338
religion is useful in that it keeps normies from constantly falling into anarchy, but is does jack shit for everyone else. I tried religion once because I thought there would be lots of cute virgins, but all I could find were born again virgins.(basically sluts who felt bad for having a bunch of sex) religion is really only good for keeping normies from feeling bad about the fact that they're gonna die some day. anyone who says they care about anything else is a lier.
>>
File: IMG_20160821_225237 (1).jpg (134KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160821_225237 (1).jpg
134KB, 800x615px
>>34824338
Faith: I don't have one.
Religion: I don't care if you have one. So long as it compels you to do good. Whatever works.
Afterlife: Makes no scientific sense.
Atheism: I lump this in with faith. I am one, I don't care if you are, so long as it compels you to do good.
Science: Awesome. I love knowledge
Space: Same, even if just for the sake of knowing.
Aliens: probably somewhere, idk. Would be interesting. Similar to space tho. Probably useless information if we knew there was but its cool to know.
Universe: Cool to know about. Its most fundamental origins are mind bending. It will all end eventually no matter what tho.
Life: No meaning but what you make of it.Do what makes you happy.
>>
>A good idea that will always be corrupted by us. The closest to peaceful would be people like Pagans, Buddhists and Sikhs (plus Sikhs know that defending yourself is important, which I agree with) but the Abrahamic religions are just straight cancerous

This

>>34826522

Also this
>>
>>34824338
>Faith
I'm agnostic, so I don't really have faith.

>Religions
I feel that everyone has the right to believe what they want, just don't try to force other people to believe what you believe.

>afterlife
I don't think there is one, honestly.

>atheism
Something I find funny is how most people I've met aren't religious, but according to 4chan, being non-religious means you're a "edgy fedora neckbeard". To me it's just the norm.

>science
Science is just our way of making the closest estimates we can about how this universe works, and making those estimates into applicable knowledge and technology.

>Space
Something we'll probably not explore in a very long time

>aliens
They probably exist, but they're probably stuck on their home planet just like us.

>meaning of life
The meaning of life is what you make of it. Find your own goals, and pursue them.
>>
I dont know nothing except that I feel hungry
>>
letting it go is the better choice.
>>
>>34827608
idk either and im just bored, hungry and tired
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.