[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what you all want?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Picture of bar.jpg (50KB, 450x250px)
Picture of bar.jpg
50KB, 450x250px
>Friday
>Girl I talked to for a few months but haven't texted in a bit calls
>Says she is real sorry for not texting has been busy, still interested
>I make a date for us that night at 8:30 to just walk around and shop
>We meet up, date goes well, she laughs a lot, but needs to leave after only about 45 minutes, she needs to pack for a trip
>We hug, say goodbye
>I decide to go get a drink at a popular restaurant and bar instead of go home
>Place is packed, but find a seat at the bar quickly next to a couple and two attractive young girls separated by one seat
>Order a White Russian and sit and drink quietly while writing in my little Moleskin notebook (I'm a writer, just finished my first novel) for about twenty minutes
>I need a girl's opinion for something
>Casually get one of the girl's attention, ask question, we talk for about five minutes and I have them both laughing a lot, we then go back to our drinks
>I have another question
>Ask again, we laugh a lot, one girl gives me a great idea, I slam my fist on the bar and say "You're next ones on me, that was golden" while casually putting my arm on her shoulder
>We then all talk for about an hour and half
>The other gets tired, decides she wants to leave
>The one I like turns and asks if I want company
>Casually say "Yeah, sure"
>They laugh and say I didn't sound very enthusiastic
>I turn and put my hands together and push my chair back a bit and pretend to get on one knee and say "Please, please don't go, I'm begging you to stay"
>They both find it very funny and say thats more like it
>Other one gets up, we hug, say it was nice meeting each other
>I talk to the other one until almost midnight, I causally touch her back and arm a couple times, we both laugh and get along
>I buy her that drink
>We both get tired, she says she should be getting home
>I get her number and ask if I can see her again
>She says of course
>We both stand up, tightly hug, and say goodbye

Is that really all you guys want and are after?
>>
>>34822191
this sounds highly autistic, I'm going to read it once more just to be sure.
>>
Not really. I'm fine being alone, what you described sounds exhausting. If I want sex/female contact, prostitutes are a thing.
>>
File: Based-Leaf.png (448KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Based-Leaf.png
448KB, 650x650px
>>34822222
>22222
fucking leaf get
>>
>>34822191
No, there's just something about all that shit you wrote that disgusts me.

I think it was the pretentious 'i'm a writer and take my shit to the bar' part.
>>
File: 1451148386707.jpg (282KB, 790x762px) Image search: [Google]
1451148386707.jpg
282KB, 790x762px
>>34822222
CHECKED
And yes it reads like fanfiction
>>
>>34822233
I'm with this Anon. I can't stand being around people and when I am it drains the energy out of me.

And I be damned if I can converse for more than three minutes. People just talk at me at that point.
>>
>>34822222
BOIIIII^^^^^
Original top em
>>
Your story was boring, pretentious and exhausting to read, the first reply getting quints is much more interesting.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.