[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your very first thought after you lost your virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: couple-in-bed.jpg (128KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
couple-in-bed.jpg
128KB, 1000x667px
What was your very first thought after you lost your virginity?
>>
File: op1.png (329KB, 680x632px) Image search: [Google]
op1.png
329KB, 680x632px
>>34820912
haha, very epic and xD

I like this thread
>>
Wow that was good. Hope I don't get an STD, hope she doesn't get pregnant.
>>
>>34820912
Now what?

Origarigaga
>>
>>34820912
Wrong board.
asfjokfwe
>>
>>34820912

>well that was underwhelming
>going to hell wasn't worth this

being gay sucks
>>
>>34820912

I need to lose weight. Now it makes sense why all Chads are fit and normies go to the gym, even if it sucks ass.
>>
>>34820912
>How much was the fee again?
>>
>>34820912
"Man that was a good dream"
>>
>>34820912

Sex is beyond overrated by people.

I think honestly those who constantly talk about it in some form either don't get laid at all or very little.
>>
>>34820912

>That's it?

Seriously, virgin robots, you do not really miss out on anything.

Most of the time, sex is awakward and downright disgusting.
>>
>never lost my virginity
>>
>>34821144
Wow really??

Parmessano
>>
>>34820912
>FUCKING FINALLY
originarro
>>
I've not had sex, but sleeping with someone is a lovely thing. Every time I get close to fucking something always seems to come up to prevent it.
>>
>>34820912
" well I didn't think this would happen. I don't feel any different.... I hope I don't get pregnant"
>>
dammit why do I still have blue balls?

second thought: I wouldn't have believed I could get laid in a car this small, yet here we are
>>
>>34821331
Get drunk. I have never fucked anyone when sober but when drunk I feel the need to fuck.
>>
>>34820912
>What was your very first thought after you lost your virginity?
I did not
>>
i was 14 she was 16 i was scared shitless, she had convinced me to do it when i didnt want to, because he parents where home and literally 10 feet away in another room.
i got on top and after a while she told me 'get off'
never gave a reason.
so right after my thought was ' what did i do wrong'
>>
i felt great for a few days.
>>
>>34820912
>better tell /r9k/!
>>
File: 1408290956718.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408290956718.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>34820912
>well... that was underwhelming...
Right after leaving the prostitute I lost it to. It really was underwhelming and definitely not worth the money.
>>
>>34821391
Oh I do, I get all kinds of fucked up except the literal kind.
>>
>>34820912
I barely counted it as sex.

>limp dick from all the alcohol in my body
>sad attempts at fucking, girl clearly disappointed.

idk mate I think sex is overrated. To get the same orgasm I get when fapping I need to move a much heavier mass (my hips compared to my hand) at the same speed, so it's tiring as fuck.
Only bareback sex feels good and makes me cum without needing to tryhard at sex.
>tfw no gf on the pill
>>
>>34820912
Why can't I cum
that was almost 5 years ago still not sure but I think it has to do with me masterbating with a death grip as a kid.
>>
>that alarm clock sure is loud
>>
>>34821417
I mean right before fucking. Don't drink too much or you won't even be able to lift your dick. Just get yourself in the party mode and I can assure you you'll want to have sex. Unless... maybe you're a faggot, anon? Or asexual?

>>34821427
Are you me? I lasted insanely long, to the point where it wasn't even fun anymore.
>>
>>34820912
Why daddy?
>>
>>34821436
Lol lasted about 2 hours my dick was raw a fuck for atleast a week
>>
>>34821436
I'm pretty anxious about my first time basically, I want to do something every normal human being does, the reason they exist in the first place. I've got it built up as some mythical event, but in reality it's meaningless, I know that. I've made it too much of an obstacle rather than a goal. You think I don't "want" to have sex? Wanting it doesn't make it appear
>>
called my mom
this was long before the lonely island song
>>
>>34820912
"I don't feel any different"
>>
>>34820912
>WTF I hate sex nowriginal
>>
>>34820912
"Well that was gross"
>>
>>34821082
Top or bottom?
original
>>
>>34821144
Same desu. I'd prefer to just have some girl to cuddle with instead though.
>>
>>34821531
>>34821580
That pretty much. Admittedly the circumstances of it are basically the my stacy oneitis at the time turned me down and so I fucked her best friend. It's not as chad as it sounds, trust me. I was really drunk and it was disgusting.
>>
>>34821609
>Admittedly the circumstances of it are basically the my stacy oneitis at the time turned me down and so I fucked her best friend. It's not as chad as it sounds, trust me. I was really drunk and it was disgusting.
I know a similar feel. When I found out my oneitis got a bf and turned me down I just went ahead and found a girl on tinder who was not the most attractive but willing to fuck, and we had sex. It was meh/10 but she was actually very fun to talk to and we immediately clicked. Far more intelligent than I expected her to be.
>>
>>34820912
Nice bait thread
You know which board you are on, dipshit
>>
>that's it?
>this is it?
>wewlad.jpg

Its over-rated, too much pressure to preform and women soak up all the benefits. And it doesn't matter if you come in 3 min or 30 because in the end youre doing everything. So just focus on having fun and the chick will be fine.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.