[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls enjoy having their nipples sucked on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: hentai-big-boobs-31.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hentai-big-boobs-31.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
Do girls enjoy having their nipples sucked on?
>>
Well maternal instinct and shit
>>
It's alright. Breastfeeding is amazing tho
>>
>>34820816
Depends, some girls have sensitive nipples, for other's it's just another piece of skin.

~20% of mothers who have breastfed their children report getting an orgasm from it so it's not uncommon for women to like it.
>>
Is that meet n' fuck? I know a vintage hentai flash game when I see it...
>>
>>34820909

The characters in meet n fuck are ripped off from various hentai
>>
>>34820897
This. My last gf had super sensitive nipples and she couldn't get enough of me touching or sucking them. Current girlfriend? Nothing.
>>
A DEAL'S A DEAL

Guys like it too, you know.
>>
>>34820909
looks like Discipline or from the same creators
>>
>>34820816
I just want to suck on a shy girls nipples forever while cuddling.
>>
File: HpgHPak.gif (427KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
HpgHPak.gif
427KB, 281x281px
>tfw flat chest
>can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone
>big cowtits friends cannot
>>
>>34821071
I can reach it by just rubbing the palm of my hand or soles of my feet.
tfw had son give me a foot rub last night
>>
File: Cleavage-Episode-1.jpg (23KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
Cleavage-Episode-1.jpg
23KB, 637x477px
>>34821035
Looks like Cleavage.
>>
>>34821159
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

STOP DOING THIS YOU FUCKING CUNT FUCK YOU

MY MOTHER MADE ME RUB HER FEET FOR FUCKING 12 YEARS BEFORE I FINALLY GOT TO LIVE WITH MY DAD

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO HAVE ANYTHING RESEMBLING A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN BECAUSE OF THIS
>>
>>34821008
Why the fuck are you here normie? Get out now!
>>
>>34821071
>you will never take a skinny flat chested fembot and through years of erotic nipple stimulation, induced lactation, supplement regimens and forced weight gain turn her into a matronly titcow fit for bearing your children

feelsbadman
>>
>>34821159
You're a vile woman.
>>
>>34820816
No

it's a meme exciting to some men like ahegao or squirting. Nipples are not particularly sensitive and having them sucked is not unpleasant or pleasant...just weird

just like guys who actually like tying up and spanking bitches is a meme exciting to girls
>>
I'm a girl (male) and I can cum from just nipple play
>>
>>34821279
except that's bullshit because some women actually do have sensitive nipples

some men too, i have to wear an undershirt or I'm nipping all day, rubbing my nipples feels about as good as stroking my cock when it's flaccid, which is pretty good.
>>
>>34821262

>fembot

*femanon
>>
>>34820816
My girlfriend loves it. Espacially when she is riding my 9 inch cock
>>
>>34821420
Yeah, my girl with H cup tits loves it when I tickle her nipples while I have her bent over my giant treasure chest full of gold doubloons.
>>
>>34821260
Lol dude there are tons of robots who somehow got gfs
>>
>>34821262
I'd read this originally n
>>
>>34821220
>>34821263
All sons should give their mothers foot rubs and orgasms.
>>
>>34821300
Literally how? Did you always have sensitive nipples or trained yourself to reach that point? If so, how?

Are nipples either inherently sensitive or not, or can you "make it sensitive" by constantly teasing it?
>>
>>34821850
I think nipple sensitivity is probably genetic, I know my dad's the same way I am (not him rofl), his nips are literally constantly erect and sometimes I used to catch him rubbing/flicking his nipples while cooking breakfast.
>>
>>34821516
If you ever had or have a gf it's impossible for you to be a robot. I don't see how you think you could be one. It's frankly quite insulting.
>>
>>34821980
Ok I'll leave right away sorry sir.

Stop ruining a good titty thread
>>
>>34821914
>I used to catch him rubbing/flicking his nipples while cooking breakfast.

i would not want this image from my dad.
>>
>>34821914
>I used to catch him rubbing/flicking his nipples while cooking breakfast.
im dying
>>
>>34822210
that's not half of the funniest shit, he walks around the house in his underwear all day when he's off, he met my mother's ex while he was changing the locks to her house, in his underwear, and ended up beating him up

he has a shirtless mugshot because he ended up in jail in his underwear. Last year he burned his chest while processing hot peppers wearing nothing but goggles, a face mask, rubber gloves, and his underwear, he probably absentmindedly went to rub his nipple while doing it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.