[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was at a starcuck today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: aaaaaaauuuuggh.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaauuuuggh.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
> be me right now
> stacie Starcuck manager talking about male employee with other females
> "he's a grown ass man he needs to get his shit together and come into work"
> she is a stacy who probably has NEVER had any kind of hardship but choosing which thunder cock to hop on after work
what are some other things that annoy you about normies ? they are so fucking privileged and know NOTHING about what its like to live under the social hierarchy
>>
>>34820791
>was at a starcuck today

Literally fucking how and why
>>
>>34820802
MY wagecuck job is across the street so i come in an hour early with my laptop to shit post before the cucking begins for the jews
>>
File: 1454905121747.png (803KB, 1418x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1454905121747.png
803KB, 1418x1600px
>>34820791
>Why don't you just get a car?"
-t. young normies who don't pay rent/was given a car the minute they turned 16

I'd love to just "get" a car. Wanna give me a ride to the free car store?
>>
>>34821019
i am the son of very old school conservative christ fags and had to work three summers to earn my fucking car.
>>
>>34821040
The over-privileged seem to just expect you to reply "You know what? That sounds like a good idea." and come to work with a new car the next day,
>>
>>34821264
i know i think eventually we will have another revolution where we decide to kil the rich
>>
i heard this a few times, you're over 20 and still live with your parents. i moved out when i went to college. you should face having seizures. i don't know when i'm going to have it. look at me now, i'm in a wheelchair now.

>how can you never have a girlfriend
friends cockblock me when going out,
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.