[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBTI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: 1482204919609.jpg (2MB, 2864x3448px) Image search: [Google]
1482204919609.jpg
2MB, 2864x3448px
What's the MBTI type of you and your closest friend(family counts if no friends), /r9k/? How do you get along?

Me:
>INFP
Friend:
>ESTP
It's like hanging out with a literal barbarian, he wants to kill me sometimes and often regards me as a formless woman with a beard and dick.
>>
My friend and I are both ENTP and we both believe in completely different things so debates get interesting.
>>
INTP
The world is fun sometimes
>>
>>34820756
Oh and my friend is INFP
He is dumb but he listens to me
>>
File: 1478405675175.png (1MB, 1078x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1478405675175.png
1MB, 1078x1072px
>>34820570
INTP here

no friends IRL, most of my steam friends are INFP's
we get along pretty well most of the time
>>
>>34820570
>Me
INFJ
>Mom
INTJ, we often get in arguments a lot on social issues. I regard her as being crude, hateful and as having a selfish worldview. She views me as naive. Aside from that we get along great.
>Friend
INTP, I try to help a lot with his social skills. I like him because he's very unique and I enjoy observing his behavior. I get the feeling my other friends feel the same way about me.
>>
>>34820570
>mfw INFP

>family
mom: ESFJ
dad: ISFJ
sister: ISFJ

living with my family is no fun for me, they're constantly complaining that I'm too messy and moody and not helping out enough with chores.

>friend
My best friend is INFP too, we're both the only people we know who can stand each other 100%. Other people I hang out with are probably ENTP, ISFP and ENFP
>>
>>34821425
I have an ISFP friend and he's kinda boring to talk to, he's a lot like me(INFP) but a lot more strung up about small details I may mention instead of seeing the bigger picture of things, there's very little connecting things together with him and that's pretty dull.

Having an INFP friend in real life would be ideal but I don't think I've met another INFP yet. Everyone is an *S** normie or *NT* autist/manipulator with one ENFJ I've met.
>>
ENFP here
pls no bully
>>
>>34821797
yeah, S and Ns are different a lot, they both often don't get the things the other one gets worked up about
>>
>be ISFP
>Don't fit anywhere even in this thread
>be ghosted again
>return lurking
>>
>Me
INTJ

My friend has probably never taken the test, but I get the impression he is also an INTJ, maybe an INTP
>>
>me
INFJ

>friends
ISTP
INTP
ENTP

Life sometimes is fun.
>>
Well I'm an INTP but I'm also a taurus so it kind of evens out
>>
ENFJ

I actually do the things every INTJ and ENTJ is supposed to be good but never actually does.
>>
I-Is it possible to escape the endless misery of the INFP personality?
>>
INTJ
I have no close friends
>>
I'm actually INTP with difference between logic/emotion being around 52%/48% so it's really close to being INXP but depending on my mood I feel that I fluctuate between INFP,INTP and INTJ
>wat do
>>
>>34822689
>I'm also a taurus
You're also a retard. Where did the T in INTP go?
if this was a subtle dig at how full of shit MBTI tests are, carry on, because you are right
>>
>>34820570
>Me
INTJ
>Crush
ISTP
>Friends
INFJ, ENTP
In this moment, my closest relationship is with my crush, I feel that we get along very well. I am also friends with an ENTP for 10 years now, and we're hanging out sometimes. I cannot mantain my friendship with the INFJ anymore though.
>>
File: 1477508783908.jpg (179KB, 769x767px) Image search: [Google]
1477508783908.jpg
179KB, 769x767px
>>34820570
The only thing I'm sure of is that the ride never ends
>>
>>34820721
Same. Except it's not that we beleive different things. ENTP are Devils advocates, so we choose opposite of eachother regardless
>>
>me
INTP

>friends
INTJ
ENTP

>tfw we are "these guys" in our class

At least, we understand each others
>>
>>34820970
Heh, yeah INFJ and INTJ interactions are usually like that. INTJs are very loving people when it comes to their close ones, even if they lack the ability to properly show that. Don't think too bad of your mom just because of her worldviews.
>>
File: TB_poster.jpg (275KB, 904x1389px)
TB_poster.jpg
275KB, 904x1389px
>>34820570
INTP INFP, how do I tell the differance?
>>
File: 1458504697746.png (7KB, 494x172px) Image search: [Google]
1458504697746.png
7KB, 494x172px
>me
>ISTP
>friends
>implying

I don't know what my family's types are and I don't feel like making them take the test.
>>
>>34821797

Sounds like my dad who's an isfj, he tends to also take a lot of what I say very literally. He's pretty redpilled overall though.
>>
>>34823151
>tends to also take a lot of what I say very literally
I hate that about S people
>>
Any link for some tests? Allways wanted to know how much of a shit i am.
>>
>>34823211
If you want to be praised:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
If you want real results:
http://www.sociotype.com/tests/
http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

The best way to determine your type is by reading the descriptions and applying the one which fits you best
>>
I'm INTP, friends are ISTP, ENTJ, and the INFJ
>>
>>34820721
We're the master race. I dare anyone to prove me wrong.
>>
>>34823273
>>34823211
Also keep in mind that sociotypes use a different labeling system to MBTI
>>
>me
INFP
>friends
intp, intp, intp, enfp, esfp, istp

they're nice
>>
jung was stupid and mbti is too
>>
I'm an INTJ

My Ex who I get on well with is an INFP

My best friends are both ISFJs I've got friends who fit into all of the personality traits but I don't currently know any:

INFJs
ENFJs
ENTJs

Would definitely love to meet an attractive female ENTP
>>
>>34823303
okay well you're wrong
>>
>>34823134
They're pretty fucking easy to tell appart they're not remotely the same
>>
>tfw no ENTJ fuccboi to rule the galaxy with
>>
>>34823134
One thinks logically, the other is all about MUH FEELINGS
>>
INTP here
No friends because I think everyone is dumb

I had actual respect for a ENTJ, and an INTJ though.
>>
File: 1482811801196.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1482811801196.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
>What the fuck is ISTP even doing here? He's such a weirdo
I've literally heard that said about me.
I hate my life.
>>
File: 1429599982941.png (105KB, 720x867px) Image search: [Google]
1429599982941.png
105KB, 720x867px
>>34820570
what is going on in this pic, im not sure I understand correctly
>>
>>34823556
>>34823604
Somewhat harder to tell from an objective perspective in regards to self, thus asking.
>>
>>34822143

Enfp too
but autistic
which means i suck at everything
>>
>>34823726
INTPs use a much more impersonal tone than INFPs.
>>
>me
ISTP
>dad
ESTP
>mom
ISFJ
>sister
ESTJ
>bother
ISTJ

>friends
ISTP
ESTP
ISFJ
INFJ
>>
Are most S types normies?
>>
>>34823800
Yep. Think N types are about 35% of the population
>>
>>34820570
INTJ here with mostly ENTJ and INTP friends
>>
>>34820756
>play mmo with two friends
>10 hours in I'm still researching and theorycrafting
Fun.
>>
>>34823946
Can't think of a more unbalanced group dynamic, What's that like?
>>
>>34824032
Me and my ENTJ friend argue about stuff a lot and the INTPs attempt to quell the chaos that ensues to little avail.
>>
>>34824032
>unbalanced
>>
File: 1471903835112.jpg (110KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
1471903835112.jpg
110KB, 906x813px
>>34820570
Me:
ENFP
Friend:
INFP

I love my sidekick, I think they're living vicariously through me.
Feels good man
>>
is INTP pisces the worst combo? am I a cosmic failure? small dick too
>>
>>34820570
Me:
>INTJ
Friend:
>INTP

We're both into truth and examing the world, so I can share my ideas. They on the other hand are very honest and offer a challenge. I'm a little more confident and unforgiving but also stoic and cynical, he is perhaps more enthusiastic and original, which helps.
>>
File: shini laser.png (108KB, 252x321px) Image search: [Google]
shini laser.png
108KB, 252x321px
INTP
most of my friends are INTP/INTJ/INFP
i don't really like talking to any other types
>>
Me:
>INTP

Dad:
>INTJ

Mom:
>ISFJ

Older sis:
>ENFJ

So my Sis is an outspoken Feminist and SJW who always cringes when my mom or dad talks about the huge influx of immigrants in my country (Sweden) And you can tell she starts yelling NANANANANA IMMIGRANTS DONT RAPE NANANANANA.

And i just love to troll her about feminism and immigration and shit. She gets triggered very easily and can never take jokes. Kek

Shes also a huge moral police who will always question my mom whenever she talks about her bad experiences with immigrants. Sigh..
>>
>>34825105
Haaper inderlig at hun blir voldtatt.
>>
>>34825105
Also I just want to make it clear that ENFJs are actually very horrible people. I don't trust them at all.

They are the definition of self righteous and they can never stay out everyone elses hair. They will never let you have an opinion, they'll dismiss it and say that you're wrong, trying to prove you wrong by rationalizing with flawed logic and mental gymnastics. Stay away from these people, especially if they're women.

They'll ruin your life.
>>
me (30 yo shutin NEET loser with no degree):
INFJ

internet friend 1 (30 yo diligent worker normalfag with a steady IT job and a really cute conservative gf):
ISFJ

internet friend 2 (28 yo ex wageslave/shutin gamer loser who recently decided to norm it up and became a /fit/ chad living a stereotypical college lifestyle):
ISTP
>>
ISFJs and ENFPs are bro tier
INTP is ultimate robot tier
ISFPs are trouble
ESTP chad- tier
ESTJ management Tier
ESFP, ESFJ Normie tier
>>
File: meinkek.png (336KB, 480x569px) Image search: [Google]
meinkek.png
336KB, 480x569px
>>34820570
I N T J
N
T
J

MASTER RACE
A
S
T
E
R

R
A
C
E
>>
>>34820970
>get in arguments a lot on social issues. I regard her as being crude, hateful and as having a selfish worldview
t. libfag Bernie boy
>>
>>34825924
No actually, she's a communist (not the SJW marxist kind) and I'm Anarcho capitalist. The main difference in our views stems from our beliefs about the nature of human behaviors and a lot of things science hasn't set in stone yet. She has a Ph.D in a branch of political theory and lectures at universities, I'm still getting my post grad for mathematics though, so while our debates are fun I can't say I have as much knowledge as I'd like.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.