[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, what do you think of that Chad? https://youtu.be/bSmPEOCQCk8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
Robots, what do you think of that Chad?

https://youtu.be/bSmPEOCQCk8
>>
>>34820403
so how do you pick girls up if you're not chad?
>>
>>34820403
Alright, this shit's going into Vitaly "dude it's just a prank bro" boring-ass territory.
>>
maybe I'm bitter but this shit is cringey as fuck
>>
He probably gets some girls from doing this, but I'm sure many that don't make the video cut also think he's autistic.

You can tell in some of the videos that the girls are quite uncomfortable.

Whatever works for him though.
>>
>>34820440
same method
>>
>>34820403

CONNOR MURPHY IS MY GOD CONNOR MURPHY IS MY GOD CONNOR MURPHY IS MY GOD CONNOR MURPHY IS MY GOD NOW PLEASE TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF PLEASE TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF PLEASE TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF PLEASE TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF
>>
>>34820403

he did the quests and grind IRL and now he's going outside and flashing his epics
>>
>>34820440
OP here. I'm no Chad and I'm out of the business for 14 years now, but in my time I had a good body. Workout a lot in those times. Bruce Lee kind of body. But my face is a mess. So I created social media profiles without showing my face, only showing my body, and asking for anal sex. Starting chats with all kind of bitches. Of course 95% of those bitches didn't want nothing with me, but the 5% that did I fucked in the arse. So, that's a way if you're no Chad. Go workout hard to get the body you need. The body is a tool that you need to sharpen to get through your objetive. And if your cock isn't at least average don't waste your fucking time and the girls fucking time. Unless you're a master in using your fingers to give them pleasure (massage counts).
>>
File: 54ddeb522cc0a.jpg (172KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
54ddeb522cc0a.jpg
172KB, 700x700px
>>34820403

I admire chad, and want to become the chad version of me.

Any other answer is a cuck answer.
>>
>>34820715
that's a good way to put it, one of those cunts who stands in front of scryer bank
>>
He's superior to that chick in every way, and I hope she thinks so too.

She's the one that gets the privilege to be with him, not the other way around.
>>
>>34820403
>Robots, what do you think of that Chad?

Could only watch the first 40 seconds. Made me smile actually surprisingly. I guess that's me living vicariously.

Any more than that and I'll be depressed.

I already tried steroids and they just made my hair fall out. They didn't make me ripped like that.

The most painful Chad video for me is still and always:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU

Absolutely brutal.

What hurts most about these videos is the realization that girls are absolutely wonderful people. If you are Chad.

The horrible experiences we all have with them stem from the fact that we're short and ugly and nothing else.
>>
>>34820835
>steroids
What the hell... Why the fuck you did that? Can't you just wait to see your natural growth and not fuck everything up? You're a hairless faggot now, but you still can get big. But it takes time thou.
>>
>>34820893

Been working out regularly for over a decade and never "got big" or "ripped".

Just look pretty average. If I bulk I gain equal fat and muscle. If I cut I lose equal fat and muscle.

Steroids were my last chance at being physically attractive given that I'm short, small boned, and my face is a mess even after jaw surgery.
>>
>>34820647
Nah it's cringey as fuck.
This guy has nothing going for himself except his six pack, and it's pretty sad desu.
>>
>>34821131

Uhh. Wut? He's also tall white and handsome ie. the easiest mode of life. ie. Chadmode.
>>
>>34821131
He has good facial structure and good hair genetics.

His personality is really unsettling though. I've met dudes before with his aesthetics but they had a very natural personality and were good guys in general.

This guy is very off-putting but I can't figure out why.
>>
>>34821246

His voice is weird and he's a bit stiff/mechanical.
>>
>>34821246
He has the attributes of a model, but the mentality of a child. I mean seriously the world works for him. Women don't even give a shit about his personality at that point. Women care about who's the hottest guy and having a chance to be with them. Thats all that matters.
>>
>>34820957
To get big you have to eat big. To get ripped you have to work your arse out. It's not about just lifting weights. You have to put effort in it. A lot. Also would be great if you could run a lot too. And run fast. Athlete's life. Start slow, but achieve the highest of levels in whatever you do. That's the way you have to go. It's not easy. It's not a walk in the park let me tell you that right now.

You're still alive, so you didn't had your last shot yet.
>>
>>34821514

I can easily eat big. I used to make shakes with kasha and fruits and whey protein and they were great.

But I just got big and fat.

Not sure how much I have to be working out. At my max I was doing weights alternating days with rowing machine for 30 min.

Can't do more than that due to nerve impingement problems.

It didn't work. My last, last chance to be physically not ugly is actually revision jaw surgery but that's another nightmare.
>>
How do so many people believe this fake shit
>>
>>34821825
there's nothing fake about it?
>>
>>34821952
t. gullible dumb ass
>>
>>34820403
Ultimately, I think that chads can't stop a bullet flying straight at their faces. No matter how ripped or how many women they've fucked.

Why should anyone be threatened by these assholes? The only thing preventing anyone from ending them is social convention that protects chads and punishes us. When that collapses and we're back to the law of the land, those niggers are done.
>>
>>34822021
Robots can't stop an atomic bomb blast. So what?
>>
>>34822168
We're human cockroaches. Of course we can.
>>
Why does /fit/ claim, that doing something you enjoy doing, regularly, is hard work?

It is like saying robots put in hard work to be good at video games. They don't. They just play a lot.
>>
>>34820403
This guy isnt a chad he is just super ripped he has the attitude of like an annoying highschool nerd.
>>
he's no chad. He's admitted despite having all these girls all over him in his videos, he still feels "awkward" and shy around girls.
>>
>>34820748
There is no Chad version of you.
>>
File: 1485416070783.png (39KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1485416070783.png
39KB, 500x313px
Reminder that Chad put a lot of hard work and effort into achieving that body and is reaping the rewards of his discipline and dedication
>>
>>34822638
>>34822729
This guy is the definition of Chad.

Tall, handsome, ripped.
>>
think they're stupid. it probably took him a while to get numbers.
>>
>>34822860
But a robot with that body would still not be able to pull this off because he doesn't have the Chad face. Not that a robot can get a body like that anyway, fitness is 90% genetics.
>>
File: scoobs.png (734KB, 852x473px) Image search: [Google]
scoobs.png
734KB, 852x473px
>>34822964
But if you have an ugly face at least you can make up for it with a nice body, just look at scooby. Literally nothing bad comes from getting /fit/ my dude, no matter what you're more attractive, stronger and better off than not.
>>
>>34822863
Chad is a lot more than being ripped.

there are plenty of ripped faggots who are autistic and poor, and fat guys who are loaded and socially dominant.

Who is more chad? who is more alpha?

casue ill tell you rich fat guy with good social skills will get better girls than the autist roidhead.
>>
>>34823076
Yes and Scooby looks like shit and if he was straight he would be a wizard. Nothing bad might come from it but the effort you have to put into training and diet is extremely hard. It's not like you get a Scooby body just like that. Muscles can't fix an ugly face and worse, autism/social awkwardness.
>>
>>34823084
>Chad is a lot more than being ripped.

yeah sure, he's also tall and handsome.

>casue ill tell you rich fat guy with good social skills will get better girls than the autist roidhead.

girls are not attracted to fat men. they just want his money.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.