[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he /our guy/ ? Why is this not original?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 29375.png (59KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
29375.png
59KB, 251x201px
Was he /our guy/ ? Why is this not original?
>>
File: F33LZ.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
F33LZ.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>34819699

Moot left us.
>>
>>34819784

I can't help but think it's our fault.
>>
>>34819699
who dis

oreganoo commento
>>
who's that guy?

orcomme
>>
>tfw kinda look like moot
>>
File: enough.png (170KB, 379x247px) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
170KB, 379x247px
>there are literally unironically posters here who weren't posting when moot was admin

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>34819699
Yes he was, but then he gave that up
>>
>>34820025

Are you as qt as him?
>>
>>34820105
I can't judge that. We have very similar features and people on omegle would always say I looked like him, but moot is probably qter
>>
>>34820144
>tfw only qt guys admin this sweaty neckbeard brony site
>>
He unironically was /our guy/ for years and years, but then he started getting jaded and got cucked and wanted to move on. I think only being known as "the founder of 4chan" started getting to him, since 4chan is associated with a huge amount of negativity with anyone that only has a cursory knowledge of the site.
>>
>>34819699
Who is that?
bloxblox
>>
>>34820195
I remember he worked on a different project, canvas or something. But I guess that never took off. It's too bad he jewed out but atleast he's making that sweet facebook money now
>>
Yes he was literally the soul of 4chan

I teared up a bit during his farewell audio stream. You can tell he was really sentimental about this site. Even saying something along the lines "I wish I could stayed forever and be the one to 'turn off the lights' at the end"

But he realized 4chan was dead. Gamergate was the last straw by edgy newfags thinking they're big bad 4chinz. Now /pol/reddit took over as newfag cancer.
>>
>>34820264

Yeah, if I recall canvas was kind of a mishmash of the /b/ style meme culture and imgur/instagram. He was trying to cash in on normies by utilizing the power of memes but failed to realize the vast majority of normies aren't creative enough to actually produce quality content, and not enough channers liked it.

Also I thought he works for Google now, not Facebook.
>>
>>34820264
google

ogoronocomonotoro
>>
>>34819699
who dis

(new phone)
>>
>>34820264
canvas was great when it started but went to shit when they kept trying to retool for investors

really if the would have went with the original, allowed nsfw in some places, they couldve grown a great site

i miss that site
>>
Fuck if I could just live the 2006-2012 years over and over again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.