[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw life is good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nln91o606q1rhipe7o1_1280.jpg (76KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nln91o606q1rhipe7o1_1280.jpg
76KB, 1136x640px
>Tfw life is good
>>
>>34819517
It feels like breaking out your friends from a zoo where they're being mistaken for hippos?
>>
>>34819553
Yep, everything good, yet still depressed :^)
>>
File: 1466988712364.jpg (75KB, 702x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466988712364.jpg
75KB, 702x800px
>>34819517

Share with me your wondrous life, op-dono. Good health? Wealth? Abundance? Things you enjoy?
>>
>>34819599
Got dream job, lost weight, now all I need is a cute gf then I will have won in life <3
>>
>>34819680

Why, congratulations. What's the job?
>>
>>34819706
eSports caster, been dreaming about this since i turned 10 years old
>>
I relate to Snufkin a lot. I'm a traveler and adventurer, life is good. And I do still feel empty inside.
>>
>>34819723

Cool, you certainly grew up in the right time. Some years back and it wouldn't have existed. Good luck with the gf hunt.
>>
>>34819776
i feel the older we get, the more and more we begin to relate to snufkin, wanting not to be bound by authorities, and just living life
>>
>>34819791
ty anon, guess i just gotta open my eyes, or lower my standards
>>
>>34819814
I'm in my 30s and it makes sense. Most people my age are married and have kids. I just want to keep on adventuring. And at the same time I do kinda want a family too. Such an inner conflict.
>>
>>34819932
Take a break, hike a mountain, motorbike across the country, have a moment to yourself.
>>
>>34820054
That's what I do all the time. I just am afraid that if I settle down, I will lose all my freedom. That's what it looks like happened to all my friends who got married.
>>
>>34820182
find someone who's going to allow you to be you, and someone who adds to you. then there should be no problem settling down
>>
>>34820312
That's how it will have to go. Find a girl who is also an adventurous spirit, and we can somehow arrange between us to still be able to raise kids without stopping traveling.
>>
I just watched the one with the comet. I love this kind of ominous but still comfy stuff.
>>
>>34820514
We all wait for that special someone, but what if that special someone is also waiting for us..
>>
>>34820668
woow, deep
>>
>>34820668
Not in this case. Not us adventurers. We don't mope around waiting. One day, me and her will meet in some far away corner of the globe, both adventuring.

Hey, it's more realistic than waiting for her to appear in your basement.
>>
File: Nuuskamuikkunen.jpg (58KB, 388x349px) Image search: [Google]
Nuuskamuikkunen.jpg
58KB, 388x349px
Was Snufkin a robot?
>never had a gf in the show
>probably had aspergers
>needed to be alone
>>
>>34821305
Definitely not. He got out there, wandered, saw and did things. He did not mope in the basement.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.