[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any basketball NEETs currently online?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: basketball pepe.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
basketball pepe.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Any basketball NEETs currently online?
>>
>>34819110
basketball is a degenerate sport for niggers
>>
>>34819110
i only watch football and baseball (casual knicks fan though). baseball coming very soon
>>
>>34819110
>NEETs
>physical activity
>>
File: 1477166264739.jpg (967KB, 4575x4575px) Image search: [Google]
1477166264739.jpg
967KB, 4575x4575px
>tfw 6'4" and used to play SF at a decent level
>get injured real hard
>forced to play in a shit league now
>automatically center because of height
>tfw no fucking fun at all
>>
File: 13935332933_b2e919e346_z.jpg (128KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
13935332933_b2e919e346_z.jpg
128KB, 640x449px
>>34819168
Assuming that you're from the same area as me (I'm a Knicks fan as well), who else do you root for? I'm also a Mets and Giants fan.
>>
>>34819122
dont have to be a liberal to enjoy basketball but im sure you define fun as watching some chinks play some gay ass MOBA
>>
>>34819110

what is a basketball neet ?
>>
>>34819297
I root for the jets and yankees. complicated story, I am from out near a small town near syracuse, moved to wilmington delaware and moved back to western ny in rochester. I only saw jets and knicks games on tv so I picked them when I was younger.
>>
>>34819110
Who here goes to the /court/ at early morning hours because normos aren't around?
>>
>>34819539

if you go to the court and play basketball you are a normalfag pls go to reddit/fagbook
>>
>>34819539
I wish there were more people at my court.
Theres only this 17yo arab and this old white guy on saturdays.
>>
>tfw no one to play pickup with despite living in nyc, the "basketball mecca"
>>
>>34819679
Stay salty manlet.
>>
>>34820000
At least you got some sweet quads.
>>
Anyone else tried to join a team?
I tried last year and damn it was horrible.
While my ball handling shooting and passing was really good compared to the average, i wasnt able to keep the game plan in mind and was often wandering like a retard on the court.
>>
bab

orginal
>>
>>34819482
makes sense. My loyalty to the Mets is a long story, so let's greentext:

>grandfather grew up in the Bronx
>didn't want to root for the Yankees so he rooted for the giants (before they moved to San Francisco)
>His favorite player was Willie Mays
>Giants leave for California
>Eventually Willie comes to the Mets
>Gramps becomes Mets fan because his idol is there
>Has rooted for them ever since
>Eventually got me into baseball and introduced me to the Miracle Mets
>Watch almost every game with him

I'll never forget the joy I saw on his face when we watched the Mets sweep Chicago to go to the World Series in 2015. Even though we lost it was one hell of a season.
>>
>>34819539
same. my autism prevents me from playing with other people so I just shootaround desu
>>
>>34821925
cool ass story. I get angry when people talk down on baseball- it's still one of the more popular sports but in a regional sense and gamethreads are comfy as shit.
there's always stories like these that make baseball all the more better than even football most times. add to the fact that there's so much strategy that I autistically enjoy. here's to a good season for both of our teams
>>
>>34820124

I am 5'10 you idiot; playing sport is for chads
>>
>>34819539
I go during the day because people usually come during the afternoon to start playing so I'm already there and they can ask me to join

I can almost never just walk up to a game and ask if I can get next, I'm too shy, so I have to basically force them to ask me to play

also
>tfw I'm a lifelong Sacramento Kings fan
please bring the sweet release of death Jesus
>>
>>34819110
>used to play basketball in High School (by myself mostly, was still fun and I was decent at it)
>haven't played in years
>bought a ball 3-4 months ago
>scared to go play because there might be people there, mostly dickheads playing football on the basketball court because I live in a shit country

What the fuck do I do? I wanna play but I don't wanna sit with my thumb up my ass as I'm waiting for people to leave.
>>
>>34821925
Mets fan here too. The last two seasons have been incredible. Back to back years where we have no business being anywhere and then go on a ridiculous run. 2015 was legendary, making the playoffs in 2016 was an even more improbable run, won't be talked about as much because we lost the wildcard game but I love this team.
>>
SPORTS NOMRALFAGS OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34820000
Quadzzzz

allen iverson blahblahblaaah
>>
>>34822397
>not knowing the solitary pleasure of sitting by yourself in a baseball stadium with good food and a scorecard keeping track of every aspect of the game
>>
>>34822397
nigga I have no friends and watch games on /sp/ with no job or anything else to do. it's no different from watching any other tv show. except watching chads do cool athletic shit. get a hobby
>>
>>34822500

being athletic and having a talent to be able to play a sport makes you a chad
>>
>>34822524
The people on /sp/ autistically likes sports, not like chad who just likes teams that win all the time
>>
i still watch it but i haven't really played ball in a long ass time
i used to be obsessed with it and played everyday for hours but i never really got good which just made me absolutely miserable so after a few years of endless failure and fucking my knees for life i just stopped

at the time i thought it was helping me become a normie because i made "friends" on the outside court but looking back they all made fun of me and that was the only reason they had me around
shit even my teammates at the local club all hated me and would intentionally hurt me during practice
i guess it's because i sucked, never talked and played a bit too physical but annoying defense & hustle was my shit back then, i'm a skinny manlet but the sperg rage, retard strenght and napoleon complex helped me out

overall playing ball was a horrible experience desu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.