[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real thread for real fatbots, former fatbots, fatbot admirers,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1485717576088.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1485717576088.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
real thread for real fatbots, former fatbots, fatbot admirers, aspiring fatbots, anyone who isn't going to make ten keto / IF shill posts

>covered in loose skin
>stretch marks, they will not heal
>>
>>34818562
>aspiring fatbots
>>
>>34818574

We don't judge around here, anon. We reach a wide audience.
>>
>>34818562
>Tfw you're larger than a baby whale
>>
>lost 50 lbs last year
>50 more to go
i think i'm gonna make it brobots
>>
what is better? to be born with a non-fatbot mindset, or to overcome it through great effort? embrace the loose skin and be fucking proud of it. you didn't do it for the money or the hoes, you did it so that your knees wouldn't hurt from a 30 min walk. or to be able to play with your grandchildren. to have grandchildren. quit whining former fatbots, current fatbots quit thinking it's impossible.
t former femfatbot.
>>
>>34819250
my family is hella rich so i'll get me that skinflap surgery if i have to
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x799px
I'm currently 265 lbs. I need to be 180 lbs for a normal weight.
What would I look like after losing 85 lbs? Will I have loose skin? If yes, how bad?
>>
File: jukdcwmf23dy-1.png (355KB, 598x402px) Image search: [Google]
jukdcwmf23dy-1.png
355KB, 598x402px
Two months ago I weighed 260 lbs. I've been in the gym running and lifting for 2 to 3 hours a day. I cut back my calorie intake to 2000 calories a day. Decided to weigh myself today, scale says I weighed 278 lbs.
End my suffering.
>>
>>34819669
>2 months
kek.
i've been to the gym for 2 years, 3-4 times a week with a personal trainer. first few months i lost 10 kilos. then it stopped and was also getting worse. you're burning more calories by just being alive than working out. i absolutely fucking hate working out, i won't go back. what helped was to eat much less and drink water/tea instead of coke. sugary drinks are the absolute worst. tea (no sugar) and water probably sounds boring and doesn't taste as awesome but it makes a huge difference. don't think of losing weight as something you're actively doing for a while and then you can get back to where you were. it's something you've been doing wrong for most of your life. you're aware now.
>>
The last time I weighed myself was in April, I was 362 lbs. I'm probably closer to 400 lbs. by now.
>>
>>34819341
you'll look a hell of a lot better than you do now.
>>
>>34819669
If you gained weight there's no way you actually had just 2000 calories then. No one can get around thermodynamics.

>>34819341
Loose skin is most common when you lose weight very quickly. If you go for like 1-1.5lbs a week it'll be less of a problem. Also start some kind of strength training, the extra muscle mass (you won't be huge, but you'll have some muscle) helps fill out your skin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.