[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who has had sex anything. Pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: jy.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jy.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
Ask someone who has had sex anything.

Pic related.
>>
A part of me was hoping this wouldn't be an original post.
>>
Never been with an asian girl before

How would you rate the experience?
>>
>>34817696

How much did you originally pay for it?
>>
>>34817854
7/10.
She had great boobs (big C cups) which I didn't expect from a Korean girl. She was sweet, passionate and obviously very pretty.
She let me cum inside her and kissed very well.

The downsides are that she was rather prude and shy; she didn't want to be eaten out and didn't like sucking my dick too much. She wasn't shaven either.

>>34817871
15 pounds for the cab fare.
>>
>>34817909
>Perfect gf material
>Just fucks her
Wow
>>
>>34817917
She's going back to Seoul today.
I like slightly more extraverted girls more as gf material, I guess. Her English was pretty basic too unfortunately.
>>
>>34817696

How dies it feel to look the same as 1 billion other people?
>>
fuck you op

I hope you'll get cancer

and then get cured from it, but your entire family dies of cancer instead and after they're all dead, you get cancer again, but you'll get cured again and then I'll come and find you and torture you to death
>>
File: IMG_6954.jpg (898KB, 2480x1736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6954.jpg
898KB, 2480x1736px
>>34817696
Literally 90% of men have had sex.

Don't torment the unfortunate denizens of this site. They mostly have some sort of mental diseases that prevents them from engaging in sex, dating and other activities me and you would consider normal

So stop triggering them, you are literally making fun of men in wheelchairs for not being able to walk
>>
>>34817998
It would have been worth it :3
>>
>>34817955
OP obviously isn't the person in the picture you brain damaged ape. Learn to read, stupid.
>>
>>34818030
Good to see you can defend a retarded race LUL
>>
File: Steve majarko.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Steve majarko.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Is it better than eating pussy? I've only eaten pussy.
>>
>>34818092
Is sex better than eating pussy?
Definitely, you can't cum from eating pussy.

By the way, is there a virginity-per-age chart somewhere? I looked for this online a few weeks ago and there was nothing at all even though it would be such a cool stat.
>>
>>34817696

I'd love to bang a sliteye m8. Well done
>>
>>34817696
Where did you meet and how did you build up to banging her? Nice score btw
>>
File: 1416691175610.jpg (110KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
1416691175610.jpg
110KB, 465x750px
>>34817696
she looks cute

I banged a Chinese girl that looked similar to her
>>
please delete this op
oringl
>>
>>34818571
We met in a club, I mustered the courage to go up to her and started dancing. She reacted well, made lots of eye contact and within 2 minutes I had grabbed her and we had started making out.
We continued dancing and I kept trying to pry her away from her ugly friend. Eventually I succeeded and we went to a dark corner to make out some more. When I asked her to come to my apartment she didn't want to but when the club closed she had changed her mind and we got a cab.

thanks mate!
>>
>>34817696
does ur booty hole hurt
>>
>>34818666
Where is this pic from? The trips are quite fitting
>>
>>34817696
How much did she (he) cost? Also how long was she (he) on HRT?
>>
>>34817696
Did she stick her boiclit inside ya boipussy?
>>
>>34817696
This pic proves that asians make the best traps
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.