[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he follow any of the advice given to him on here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Did he follow any of the advice given to him on here?
>>
>>34817412
Yeah he had the ebin buzzcut that is always suggested here
>>
>>34817412
>that jawline and high facial with to height ratio
Why did this Chadbot do it? Was he a manlet or something?
>>
>>34817484
Bald and the face ratio should be low to be a chad
>>
>>34817510
Why do robots always assume you need to be a perfect male specimen to get a gf.

It's just not true
>>
File: fwhr-ratio-face.jpg (37KB, 570x301px) Image search: [Google]
fwhr-ratio-face.jpg
37KB, 570x301px
>>34817510
>the face ratio should be low to be a chad
Not true also baldness won't affect you so much if you're have a high fwhr

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/if-you-got-a-high-fwhr-baldness-wont-affect-you-much.95590/

This is guy has a low fwhr and he looks like shit without hair
https://youtu.be/RrzsDvdBzIk
>>
Which shooting was this guy responsible for? The one in Oregon?
>>
>>34817636
kek i just now realized that stanley looks a lot like the jew
>>
>>34817636
He had low hfr
>>
>>34817647
It's the ''don't go to x tomorrow'' one.
>>
>>34817636
Another example with a guy who has a high fwhr
>>
>>34817659
Nope, he had a high fwhr.
>>
>>34817824
Nope, his midface is long af
>>
>>34817636
What exactly is "high fwhr"?
>>
>>34817412
Well if the advice was to shoot up a school, I guess so.
>>
File: le ebin shooter.png (297KB, 531x365px) Image search: [Google]
le ebin shooter.png
297KB, 531x365px
>>34817828
His fwhr is about 1.88 which is pretty high mate

>>34817853
It's when you have a wide face instead of a narrow face, it's usually caused by having high testosterone count when you were going through puberty
>>
>>34818075
Ut should go io ti the eyebtiws you DID ut wrong
>>
>>34818182
>Width is measured as upper bizygomatic width (the widest central bit of the face), height measurement used is upper facial height, from the *top of the eyelids* (approximately the naison) to the top lip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_width_to_height_ratio

Also his eyeborwse are like 3cm above his eyes
>>
He did ask studenta if they believe in god as one anon suggested but it made fox news say he was "Anti-Christian" despite the fact that if you were on the thread that day you'd see exactly what a Christfag OP really was. Also a bunch of lulz about "4chan is evil, we have to shut it down" ensued. Just another day
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.