[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need you help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Holy fuck i'm so afraid
in my country there is in every school on valentines day this shit:one day before valentine day you had to pay 1Euro and then write a name of a person on a list (anonymously), then on valentines day all the persons who are on the list get a rose, but its anonym so nobody knows who you got the rose from.
only stacys and chads get a ton of roses obviously, but heres the worst part: in my old school some edgy kids bought a rose for the biggest looser in class, but i was pretty lucky and never got a "fake" rose from the edgy kids, it was always pretty funny when the looser got a rose in front of the whole class. But now i'm in a new school with a ton of asshole chads n' stacys. I try not to get in trouble with the chads and always stay away from them, but they still make fun of me sometimes because >virgin/nogf.
and now my problem: i'm so fucking afraid of getting a rose in front of class, its so embarrassing, because no girl would buy me a rose and it would be obviously from chad to make fun of me and my lack of self esteem.
What should i do robots? i'm afraid to go to school, i don't want to get embarrassed in front of my whole class.
note: if i would not go to school i would get the rose the next day i would come back. Nobody can see the list, only some teachers, so i cant change or see it.
>>
I have a solution!
Just take the rose you faggot.
Who cares.
>>
>>34817122
>I need you help

Nice grammar, kid
>>
Underage B&

wHave some self respect you worthless faggot
>>
>>34817122
Just shoot up the school, problem solved.
>>
>>34817162
yeah i've noticed it after i posted it
>>
File: skeleton drinking.jpg (19KB, 382x286px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton drinking.jpg
19KB, 382x286px
fuck, this brings back memories of high school.

God damnit.

OP, just go to school. If you get a rose, just smile and laugh it off. A little self deprecating humor goes a long way. Don't use it too much, or else it will just be really sad.
>>
This happened to me when I was in High School, everyone started laughing "lmao anon got a rose who could it be from ecks dee" and then I bit the flower off it, chewed it for a bit then spat it into the ceiling fan covering everyone in spit and chunks of flower.
Their reactions were great.
>>
>>34817122
A few easy steps to make the ceremony more bearable:
>go to local walmart
>purchase AR-15 with "no background checks"
Fast forward to valentines day:
>"Anon, come and get your rose"
>Hide AR-15 under trench coat
>"Before I collect my rose I would like to say something"
>pumpedUpKicks.mp4
>>
lol what a stupid tradition. Do you live in some gay rose-loving country or what

Call the school and tell them you don't want the fucking rose. Tell them to remove you from the list if you're on it, because you are being bullied.
>>
>>34817122
>loser with two o's
Uneducated detected.
>>
>>34817235
and then the classroom windows opened and you flyed away with the sonic the hedgehog music playing in the background? good dream bro
>>
>school
>"looser"

Underage get out while you still can, abandon hope all ye who enter here
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>34817235
>>34817320

original oregnio
>>
File: andThenTheWholeBusClapped.png (480KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
andThenTheWholeBusClapped.png
480KB, 680x383px
>>34817235
sure anon, i believe that story 100% /s
>>
>>34817122
>What sould I do robots?

Wait until you are 18
>>
>>34817122
Take rose
Bury/plant it somewhere on school grounds

Its time to put the false hope away and acceot your fate.

Also bonus poetic points
>>
File: 1486831916426.png (91KB, 630x686px) Image search: [Google]
1486831916426.png
91KB, 630x686px
I used to have a same problem; once I was the target of normie bullshit. But just take the Rose, ignore all the smirking and edgy chuckles and Just go with it and maybe rub on some King weeaboo's face that at least you got a Rose. Its better to have a Rose than Be without.
School Will eventually end, and chanses are that you Will never meet these assholes again in your entire Life, So what's wrong If you play along For a bit in their games?
Other than that, I feel you OP. I used to Be the target of Said passive-aggressive bullying, If you could call it that, in middle school. Just try to ignore all of their shit and dont get bitter about on the years to come. Dont become me
>>
>>34817122
Fucking normies running the system thinking this is a good idea.

I dunno, man, think of a way to fuck with them. Like, tear the rose from its stem, throw it on the ground behind you and flip everyone the bird.
>>
>>34817122
Nigga just don't go if it's a big deal to you. But it's really not that serious.

If you do get one make a joke or just take it without being a sperg. They already laugh at you already, what's so different now?

I'm sick of all the petty high school problems you think matter being posted all over here.
>>
Can you anonymously give your own name and "give a rose to yourself"? If you get two roses, you'll appear more alpha + the bullies won't know who you got it from and you'll confuse them.
>>
>>34817122
Dont Go to school fucktard or eat the rose like that guy said
>>
>>34817335
Hes european he said euro
>>
>>34817561
English is a european language
>>
1)you MUST over react, They already laugh at you, you buffoon, so u might aswell do some crazy shit

In brief: GET CRAZY!!

It's my new methos of enjoying life, now I often laugh hysterucally with normies and get crazy
>>
>>34817561
English people use the pound
>>
>>34817581
American Is an African Language Motha fuckin cracka
>>
Simple. Don't go to school tomorrow.
>>
>>34817615
I second this:

GET CRAZY!!!
>>
>>34817122
Just take it, dont make a big deal of it (poker face). And if they laugh in front of you in the br3ak, justo go, grow a pair, and hit one of them ( the wprst of them) in the face, go all crazy, maybe they are going to beat your ass, but after that, things are going to be good. I learned in high school that if you cant face the bullies your fuck, belive me, i was skinny as fuck but i beat a couple of bullys and i got redpect and self autostim.
>>
>>34817295

> calling other people uneducated
>misusing apostrophes
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.