[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone still deluded enough have hope for the future?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: mike 2.png (79KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mike 2.png
79KB, 240x240px
>25 year old virgin
>never held down a job
>can't drive

And yet I still expect to end up having a wife and kids and a normal life. Anyone else /delusional/?
>>
Don't bother worrying about it. You can just kys yourself when the situation becomes too unstable, since all suffering comes from being alive. You literally can't lose.
>>
You can have a wife and kids, they'll just suck.
>>
Nope that's why I've used up all my savings
>>
not really

I'm not sure what I'm doing with my life. I'm 23 and I've spent the last 5 years just working menial jobs. No college, no training. Even if I speak more eloquently than my peers, they look down on me for being uneducated and not having a professional career. Women won't even talk to me. It's a bit alienating.

Anyway, I'm still not completely sure what I want to do. At my menial job I make $13/hr and they are prepared to pay for a AS or vocational certificate if I want to go to a community college as long as the area of study is in demand/STEM.
I'm trying to decide if I should settle on a trade at this point in my life or buckle down and get a white collar AS that probably won't get me a job until I've finished a BS 5-6 years down the road.

As for wife and kids. I kind of got burnt on that stuff. I've dated and had gfs and all and I'm convinced that r9k is actually right and women are all mindless hypergamous animals. It's not necessary to have that kind of life. I'm happier without a gf.
>>
lol op i'm 18, passed my test a few months back when i was 17 and am holding 2 jobs whilst doing college and getting laid, it's easier than you think
>>
>26
>been on welfare since 2009 after graduation
>no applicable skills for current job market
>no contact with people
>only done occasional 3 month internship slavery here and there

I will be cashing in welfare and playing videogames until im 40 when I will kill myself or if the system doesn't keep me a afloat I will do it earlier.

It's been a wild ride bots.
>>
>>34817044
I really don't give much about the virgin part, not fucking around like an idiot is no sign of weakness. What strikes me as odd is the fact that you never had a long-term job or found out how to drive a car.
>>
>>34817870
>no applicable skills for current job market
What the hell did you study, type writer mechanics?
>>
>>34817889

electronic engineering.

at best it could land me a job in a factory line which are automated at this point anyways.

Only way would be to study 3-4 years more for a higher degree but I don't give a flying fuck about the subject at this point.
>>
>>34817859
wow being a normalfag is easy for a normalfag

colour me suprised
>>
>>34817044
There's always hope, anon. Deluding yourself into things is not a bad thing. You need to delude yourself into going to at least community college. Try to record yourself or be more self aware and find out what makes you such a sperg that has trouble holding down a job.
>>
>>34817919
Color me surprised, I always assumed that technical engineering degrees are a job guarantee, even with "only" a Bachelor's.
>>
>>34817935
Dude, two simple words: b u
>>
>>34817995
ecks dee el o el
>>
>>34817842
wow anon you have it all figured out
>>
I hate all of you tbqh
>>
>>34817974
this is not always the case I too have faced a similar situation in the past. there are certain stem fields that are too saturated that you cant even get an entry level position
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.