[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive heard about this board and its my first time here.. i want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: bench.375.squat.405.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bench.375.squat.405.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
ive heard about this board and its my first time here.. i want to propose a simple solution.. why dont you guys just start browsing /fit/ 1 hr per day in order to get over your r9k autism

pic related, its me, i used to have social anxiety and depression too until i found /fit/
>>
Jose Thunderwang
>>
Fuck you and this meme, please try making a worthwhile post.
>>
You forgot to mention the part when /fit/ made you a gay robots who lusts for scooby thundercocc.
>>
>>34816705
im asian not hispanic u dork
>>
Wtf am I supposed to do on /fit/, look at everyone elsed gains while we just sit there being fat?
>>
>>34816835
>we
Speak for yourself, fatso.
>>
Ching thunderchong
>>
>>34816835
read and follow the sticky
>>
>>34816845
Chang with the thunderwang
>>
>>34817390
>and blacks
That really depends where they are from Mexico probably none brazil though most likely
>>
File: white people.jpg (47KB, 725x545px) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
47KB, 725x545px
>>34816694
>why dont you guys just start browsing /fit/
Wow, great idea! That way I can an autistic permavirg loser who's ripped and buff.....
>pic related, its me
Yeah, no its not
>>
>>34816694
>Gym every day ever week
>70kg weight 9% bodyfat
>110kg bench, 130kg squat, 200kg deads
>100 pushups in a minute easy
>one armed pullups
>Still a 5'8 manlet
>still autistic
>only go to gym at night when nobody is there
>Some people will not make it brah
>>
>>34816694
I did and it made me gay.
>>
>>34816844
hes speaking for the collective of fats not all of r9k you fuckin useless goober
>>
File: 1485450314297.jpg (112KB, 1000x906px) Image search: [Google]
1485450314297.jpg
112KB, 1000x906px
>>34816694
>/fit/
I didn't know lifting cures autism.
>>
>>34816694
i browse pol mostly i just come here to laugh at these cucks

also fit is full of fags
>>
>>34817617

> 130KG Squat
> 200KG Deadlift
> 110KG Bench

Your squat should be at least 30KG heavier than that.
>>
i do. i've been losing weight and it's going great. 12lbs more and i'll finally not be overweight (according to BMI)

/fit/ is also pretty funny, but kind of a slow board
>>
>>34818719

Well there are lots of depressed virgins on /fit/ so you should take OP's advice with a grain of salt.
He's speaking of the successful ones. As we say, it worked for them.
Problem is that we would need to find how many hours the successful guys put in the gym and compare it with the unsuccessful ones, is there a difference and how big is that gap.
>>
>>34819135
Point is: It doesn't matter if you're build like Hulk if you're still a social retard that can't even look people in the eye.
And yes, you could make the argument that being /fit/ improves your confidence, but that doesn't mean you suddenly gain social competence.
>>
Being fit isn't a fix for being a manlet and shitskin
>>
yeah but did it get you a gf?
>>
it's been 11 months so far
>200 IB Bench
>275 IB Squat
>315 IB DL (for 3 reps)
>135 IB OHP

how's my progress?
>>
>>34816694
Timestamp it you little shit

origano
>>
Work out 30-40 min 3 times a week at home for years.

Bench and free weights (The Block dumb bells).

Bench press, incline press, lat rows (pull backs), squat, deadlift.

Still 5'7" 152 lb 15% body fat.

I bench 100 lb 3x8 free weights.

Tried steroids and they just made my hair fall out.

Gonna go lift weights now. But I only do it in the hopes it will improve my shitty health problems.
>>
>>34817617
>110 kg bench

How on earth are you basically the same height as me (I'm 5'7") and weight ('m 152 lb at 15% body fat) and you can bench press literally more than double what I can?

Is that single rep or 3x8 reps? Barbell or dumb bell?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.