[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRAPPED HIS ARM AROUND MY NECK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: tana-mongeau-robbery.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tana-mongeau-robbery.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
WRAPPED HIS ARM AROUND MY NECK
>>
SAAAAAYY
>>
File: 307.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
>>34816255
SAY NlGGER :^)
>>
She is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
>>34816255
I want to see her BLACKED
>>
AND PUTS HIS THUMBS UP
>>
>>34816255
Raid her twitter acound when?
>>
THE CREEPIEST FUCKING SMILE
>>
It'd turn me on if iDubbz wrapped his arm around my neck. The tighter the squeeze, the better. I'd love that he'd assert dominance over me, it'd make my pussy tingle.
>>
>>34816255
She's like an /r9k/ meme that got materialized into the real world. This meme magic shit's getting out of hand.
>>
>>34816255
Bitch had her tits out for the shoot. Would love to see her get gangbanged by a bunch of bald emaciated looking guys.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
*hiss* *hisss*
>>
Remember guys. She doesn't want to be yet another blonde bimbo on YouTube. She wants to stand out.

https://youtu.be/Vebn7K_0XDQ
>>
>>34816292
funny hehehe
>>
NIGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

ori
>>
File: an hero.gif (522KB, 412x206px) Image search: [Google]
an hero.gif
522KB, 412x206px
Fuck you guys, I didn't know who this cunt was, I was happier not seeing her face day in day out when I come to this board, she was already called out on her bs so why post it every fucking day ? Stop spreading this shit.
>>
I was ignoring this stupid thread but since it's actually getting replies all can ask is why do you give even half a shit about these ecelebrities?
>>
>>34816578
>>34816596
because it's really great to see roasties get btfo
>>
>>34816611
Yes it is, but not seeing the same one each day all day.
>>
>>34816611
Why do you take pleasure in hurting other people? Doesn't this make you as bad as normals?
>>
>>34816523
That part made me laugh so hard
>>
>>34816691
Do you have any idea of the context behind this?
The "hurt" that was caused was saying a naughty word
>>
File: 2.jpg (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
10KB, 420x420px
>>34816255
holy fuck she's ugly as sin
>>
>>34817784
No I don't, it's silly that anyone cares about this or these people.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.