[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys make of a typical college stacy (psychology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1629.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.png
7KB, 225x225px
what do you guys make of a typical college stacy (psychology major) trying to help kids with autism as her career path?
>>
she sounds nice. Thats a nice thing to do. Fuck her, anon.
>>
>>34815747
What level of degree? Anything under masters is pointless.
>>
Although naive, it shows that she is caring and nurturing. Good mother material desu
>>
>>34815747
Misguided but seems nice. Should spend more time with her kids instead.
>>
>>34815747
I think giving false hope to people like us is pretty cruel.
>>
>>34815859
thats what i thought, why would stacy do this to robots like us. its like shes mocking us
>>
>>34816087
I hate people that enable autists. All my life I was told I'm handsome and to "just be myself" and i'll find somebody / fit in with people like me.

I don't think I want to fit in with autistic retards and date girls that are 2/10's.

False hope is truly crippling, I'm 22 and still battling with myself over self hatred.

I don't think it's possible to fathom having self esteem lower than mine, I look at myself in the mirror and all I feel is contempt.
>>
>>34816188
If you don't want to fit in with autistic people fucking don't, because you're clearly not one, faggot.
>>
>>34816274
I'm pretty fucking autistic, the issue is I don't fit in with anybody.

I just want to be normal.
>>
>>34815747
it's not stacy's fault, but special education and the mental health fields need motivated, well-trained (and well-compensated) professionals, not people motivated by temporary, naive altruism. As long as teaching continues to be an occupation that pays peanuts, all kids, not just autistic ones, will continue getting subpar education.
>>
>>34815747
are you that stacy

also autism doesn't exist
>>
>>34815747
>implying stacies are helpful people
>implying they won't laugh and record autistic kids to make fun of with her friends and chad later on
when will you learn that robots have no ally in this world other than themselves
normies will act like they are trying to help people, but subtly they are just getting laugh material
>>
>>34816304
>I'm pretty fucking autistic
No you're fucking not, stop using autistic as some fucking buzzword while at the same time insulting actually autistic people.
>>
>>34816395
I have a diagnosis...?
>>
>>34816188
Well you probably just had a piece of shit caretaker that didn't know and want to handle your autistic ass, so it gave you false confidence, instead of confidence in things that you're good at (Tunnel-visioning on specific areas of expertise). Fuck that entity to hell.
>>
>>34815747
A girl who read a few books and thinks she understands the issues autists have and that she can actually help them somehow by talking to them.
>>
>>34816427
People get misdiagnosed all the time.
>>
>>34816528
Ah ok that explains everything then haha xd!!
>>
>>34816564
They do though, have you considered that you're just a prat? If you are autistic you're a shame on the community.
>>
>>34816623
>all autistic people are stupid

Imagine being this retarded.
>>
>>34816648
Where did I imply that all autistic people are stupid?
>>
>>34816706
prat
prat/Submit
nouninformal
BRITISH
an incompetent or stupid person; an idiot.
a person's buttocks.

>inb4 "i just meant that for you specifically"

Considering you know nothing about me apart from the fact I'm autistic, this is not a valid response.
>>
>>34816753
You're obviously not English, when I called you a prat I meant that you're just fucking annoying, and that you're a prat as opposed to you being autistic.
>>
>>34816791
So...

Your misuse of a word somehow led you to the assumption that due to my correct comprehension I'm not English...?

What?
>>
File: 1479201343147.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479201343147.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>34816791
>>34816829
If I may interject for a moment, I believe you are BOTH really autistic
>>
>>34816829
Are you being serious right now? The way words are defined and the way they are used are not the same thing.
>>
>>34816889
Nice damage control, friend.
>>
>>34816840

hi! i'm neither of those anons, but i suffer from autism too! :D
>>
>>34815747
it's the kind of therapist that looks shocked when you tell them you're a KHV.
>>
>>34815747
>psychology major
>helping anyone ever
>>
>>34816897
>damage control
Am I getting baited? As an Englishman I have used prat to mean annoying or stupid or a variety of other things, how it gets interpreted is based off context, and in that specific one it meant annoying, your newspeak like interpreting of words is quite frankly stupid and disgusting.
>>
>>34816936
fucking this, they really are the worst kind of people to help with the problem, because they have zero perspective on the issue.
>>
>>34815747
Virtue signalling plus its to make herself feel good (im helping society chad!)

Do you think they can truely empathize with the robot? Look at female psychologists, all they do is throw pills at you and misunderstand your words
>>
>>34816977
They could have a different Chad every weekend, having sex on college for stacies is easy and normal so they can't understand how people can't have it.
>>
File: 1485564403400.jpg (200KB, 1018x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1485564403400.jpg
200KB, 1018x1134px
>>34816338
Thanks jews. Also stacies love to butter you up, tell you false hope. They cant tell you the cold truth so you can improve because thatll break their world view of a peachy keen just world. Plus its all thats been done to them, being showered with praise for having a vagina and thus it gets them social points with like minded people (say "nice things" to the disabled person, dont be rood).
>>
that is why you don't go to the (((psychologist doctor))) or if you want to go, go to one guy instead
>>
>>34815747
She probably has a sperg brother that she had to care for.
>>
>>34816977
Normies arent capable of true empathy, not a lot of humans are. They really shouldn't be put into care jobs
>>
>>34815747
A stacy that had easy all of her life could never help other people because they never suffered and thus can't comprehend pain and sadness on a deep level.
>>
>>34815747
Rachel, you are the modern-day female equivalent of Freud. You r such a smart n empathetic womyn.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.