[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is she a roastie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (320KB, 1634x2312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1634x2312px
So, is she a roastie?
>>
>>34815638
The queen of Spain, mother Theresa
>>
File: o.jpg (66KB, 570x796px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
66KB, 570x796px
>Oh anon, I didn't hear you come in..
>>
>>34815638
you don't talk to her majesty like that ya focking cunt
>>
She's as virtuous as they come. Now kindly fuck off.
>>
DONT YOU DARE SLANDER HER MAJESTY YOU FUCKING YANKS GET AWAY FROM QUEENIE SHE IS OURS REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34815638
She's a lizard and so was her mother
>>
>>34816729
>>34816987
>>34817009
>implying she wasn't a total whore in her youth
everyone in power is, often with all kinds of disgusting fetishes as well, they just have the resources to cover it up. myself, I dislike the monarchy, there's no reason we should pledge our loyalty to some German who did nothing to earn it
>>
>>34817057
They prayed to kek to get to be born to someone who did do something for their country

And didnt monarchies exist because that family took control of the nation and passed it down to their offspring? Usually people have pride in continuing their family work, so it could help elimate corruption if the prince is brought up right

Albiet the british monarchy is a waste after her
>>
>>34817057
Please jump off a large cliff my friend.
>>
She had a thing for a this giant pakistani guy
>>
>>34817256
>She had a thing for a this giant pakistani guy

BIG
>>
>>34817179
no u
>>34817104
the current royal family didn't do shit to earn it though, they were just handed the job due to being distantly related to the last royal family. many of them were grossly incompetent or simply didn't give a shit about Britain, and even the ones who could effectively rule went nuts at the end. thankfully they don't have much power now, but they still have some, and they are still living on wealth stolen from the people. maybe it's just my autism, but I don't see how maintaining such a flawed, antiquated system is beneficial to the UK
>>
>>34817317
I'm very sure that the royal family actually generate revenue and I've just noticed you're a tripfag too so jump off an even larger cliff.
>>
>>34817348
>muh tourism revenue
>implying the monarchy is the only reason people visit the UK
if anything, there's more potential for revenue if they're kicked out, as then more of the palaces and stuff can be open to the public. are you really so cucked you believe that a family of inbred Germans draws more tourists than the great culture and accomplishments of Britain?
>>
>>34817392
Which were because of the aryan saxtons
Seig hiel tripman
>>
>>34817392
I've heard they produce money through other means than tourism. Are you a burger or a traitor?
>>
>>34817427
all of which can be managed by agencies run by the democratically elected government, like they are in most Western countries. I suppose I am a burger, as I've lived most of my life here, but I was born in the UK, go back there sometimes, and keep up with at least the basics of UK politics
>>
>>34817482
(((Democracy)))

Those jewish cucks are holding back brexit, plus the eu is the one with the power, and they arent even elected

Also
>tv licence
>>
>>34817512
I thought parliament voted for Brexit though, as the heads of both major parties endorsed it
>implying monarchs didn't impose all manner of ridiculous laws and taxes when they had the power to do so
>>
>>34817554
Apparently they are stalling be saying the pm doesnt have the power to make such a decision, even though it was voted on

They really dont want to let go
>>
yanks can cunt right off
it doesn't matter why the queen is in power, she stuck it through the blitz with everyone else and she's just as loved as her father
her weans are a bit shit but prince harry(?) is a good bloke
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.