[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl doesn't want to date me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: utena.png (121KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
utena.png
121KB, 300x300px
>Leave her alone for a year
>Look up her again
>still no bf and she is sick
>send her a message that i have a gf
>she tells me that i'm mean and that she really loved me
>tell her to fuck off
fuck girls
>>
>>34815399
If she really loves you what would she day she doesn't want to date you?
>>
>>34815420
Cause she is fucking lying.
>>
>>34815420
Because she expects you to be more assertive. It's a test to see if you'll give up, or pursue.
>>
>>34815464
This.
OriginalOnmanylevels
>>
>>34815464
There was a girl like that once they I asked out, she worked with me, so I didn't keep asking for fear of sexual harassment charges so I just accepted her response. After I started ignoring her ass a woman she started to act differently and seemed a bit upset.
I'm not going to risk my job because she wants me to try harder.
Fuck that men don't have time for this bullet.
>>
>>34815503
She keeps playing with you, showing that she cares sometimes which in reality she doesn't.
She is just fucking with you.
>>
>>34815464
Too bad "being assertive" is grounds for sexual harassment charges if you're not Chad
>>
>>34815464
>Try to be more assertive
>They get scared

It's all just a game
>>
The dating game is fucked up boys.
>>
>>34815522
>>34815503
It will be a negative if she considers you a "creep" (not Chad). Like >>34815519 said. If you're not a Chad, your best hope is to wait for her to get older. She might allow you to slurp the semen out her ass once a week.
>>
>>34815464
>Because she expects you to be more assertive.

So she can call me a creepy clingy stalker and call the cops?
>>
>>34815464
This is fucking stupid, if someone tells me no I'll just respect their answer and not throw a tantrum.
No means fucking no, specially in this day and age where girls can sue you for literally anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.