[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the most fucked up thing you've seen in real life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3573.jpg (154KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3573.jpg
154KB, 720x960px
what's the most fucked up thing you've seen in real life
>>
File: 1460252660449.jpg (8KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1460252660449.jpg
8KB, 201x199px
a mirror
bloxxxx
>>
I was pretty young, but I saw the remains of a traffic accident on a highwau. A kid with a completely flattened head and blood splattered around it.

Taking car trips through Germany always had something to offer.
>>
>>34815300
Hey, there's something weird about that bottom right image.... I just can't wrap my head around what....
>>
>>34815300
Well if we're talking on the internet, it would be a video where some mexican cartel members torture another guy. They peeled the skin off of his face, gouged his eyes out, cut his tounge out, cut his hands off and the dude still fucking lives somehow. Then they proceed to cut his throat with a dull knife while this handless, skinless guy is 'trying' to scream and waving his stubles around while these guys just like step on him and stab him. Its the most bizzare fucked up thing i have ever seen. But it didnt shock me or anything.
The thing that did shock me and made my heart sink is a video from a webcam in russia where a brick from a truck coming from the other direction, falls off mid driving and busts through the guys windshield and shatters his wife face and kills her instantly. The thing is you cant even see what happens, but this guys cries are enough to cause the feels i felt.
>>
>>34815300
3 guys one hammer
>>
>>34815300
Its not what a saw but what i had to do.....have you ever picked up the corpses and decapitated heads of kittens? I have...im dead inside
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.