[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much are Older Women willing to overlook to be with a younger man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: mNo_Bra_9724229.jpg (33KB, 387x516px) Image search: [Google]
mNo_Bra_9724229.jpg
33KB, 387x516px
How much are Older Women willing to overlook to be with a younger man?
>>
>>34815019
Wouldn't it be the other way around? The younger person has to overlook the older one's age.
>>
Not much. Women aren't attracted to youth as much as men are.

I used to work with this total MILF in her early 40s. She mentioned how hard it was to meet people since she categorically refused to date someone younger than her.

So unless you're a turbochad I'd forget about older women.
>>
File: Primaris_Psyker.jpg (109KB, 504x720px) Image search: [Google]
Primaris_Psyker.jpg
109KB, 504x720px
Single older women are desperate as fuck. They still want Chad, but realize that there is 0 chance for them to get a Chad to stay with her. At those ages, they want to settle down and have kids, because they are nearing the biological wall.

Just give them the idea that you want to settle down, roleplay a naive traditional young man. Fuck the shit out of her (protected, use your own condoms) and then get the fuck out of there.

Whatever you do, WHATEVER you do, DO NOT fall for the settling down meme with one of them.
>>
File: m - Laura Layne .jpg (66KB, 564x844px) Image search: [Google]
m - Laura Layne .jpg
66KB, 564x844px
>>34815019

>Do they look for guys who still have their basic shit together (job etc)?
>Are they scared off by guys who are living with parents?
>Are they very materialistic?
>Do they prefer 'projects' (guys who they can fix up)?
>Do they only like young guys who still have some big promise of being something one day?
>Are they willing to accommodate more kink because of the age difference?
>Is it a kink for them, too?
>Is there a lot of competition for these women from Chad?
I just feel like I don't have any real fucking info on this.

Help a robot out.

Pic is obviously related but I'm not saying I would only go for the milfiest chicks out there. Its just a nice pic.
>>
>>34815019
I don't know but I was walking around San Francisco today and I saw an old chinese milf with an absolute goddess tier ass. If you aren't familiar with asian women, they usually have no ass whatsoever, plus this woman was older so it was that much more impressive.
>>
>>34815058

What the fuck? This doesn't make any sense. Attractive is Attractive. Women go for guys who have other qualities (power, money, strength etc) but that doesn't change what's attractive.

Smooth skin, no sagging, better bodies. Youth should be attractive to these stupid stuck up milfs.

>I do realise the irony that I'm attracted to milfs more than chicks my own age, but I'm an outlier and a robot.
>>
>>34815019

I'm in this social group for people who want to meet new people for whatever reason - new to area (me), existing friends all settled down, autistic and friendless as fuck - it's where I met my gf. I could be swimming in the vaginal fluids of women in their 40s through that. Just need to not be short and/or fat and to demonstrate a little chaeisma. They're mostly awful, though.
>>
File: mGetImage.jpg (65KB, 554x775px) Image search: [Google]
mGetImage.jpg
65KB, 554x775px
>>34815019
>>34815079

OP here, replying to my own posts:

I was going to use this image to bump with, but it seems like there are more mommyfu robots on here than I thought.

>That means More Competition
Fugggg
>>
>He frowned a little: somehow or other he saw her now at her worst; he could not forget his dismay when she turned round and he saw her in her camisole and the short petticoat; he remembered the slight roughness of her skin and the sharp, long lines on the side of the neck. His triumph was short-lived. He reckoned out her age again, and he did not see how she could be less than forty. It made the affair ridiculous. She was plain and old. His quick fancy showed her to him, wrinkled, haggard, made-up, in those frocks which were too showy for her position and too young for her years. He shuddered; he felt suddenly that he never wanted to see her again; he could not bear the thought of kissing her. He was horrified with himself. Was that love?

Just don't
>>
>>34815078

Do women with a big age gap REALLY want you to raise their kids?

I suppose I was envisioning more of a sexy mommy thing... If she wants to trap you for betaBux then she's not really your caring mommy girlfriend.
>>
55 only if she is into anal, throatfuck, choking and abuse.

this is what nofap day 6 does to you.
>>
>>34815083

>old
>asian

Sorry if you are asian brobot but this seriously doesn't do it for me. Older women who are not at least passably white (latina, some arab etc) just kill my sex drive in a big way.

I suppose our level of instinctual trust for out-groups has a limit.

Again, no offence.
>>
>>34815019
>How much are Older Women willing to overlook to be with a younger man?
One of the girls I met on /r9k/ really liked younger guys. She was almost 30 and liked them around 18. I guess it's because it made her feel young again.
>>
>>34815138
>caring mommy gf
Those don't exist, unless it's a fetish which is a temporary thing anyways. Young men with ambition are worth far more than 30 year olds who work a dead end job and blow their money on hookers and beer. The good men around her age are already taken, you see, often by younger women.
>>
File: mature-milf-gilf-lingerie.jpg (154KB, 960x1244px) Image search: [Google]
mature-milf-gilf-lingerie.jpg
154KB, 960x1244px
>>34815155

How does this answer the question?

ggdsgskhbvefwd
>>
>>34815191
That is definitely a gilf.
>>
File: Medusa-HD.png (608KB, 1236x544px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa-HD.png
608KB, 1236x544px
>>34815133

Where is this from?

We're not talking about hooking up with some older lady in the dark and dragging her home while drunk.

We're talking about a non-conventional kind of relationship. Older women can still be beautiful.

But maybe the Chad's have that market cornered anyway.
>>
>>34815212

Her paunch is the sexiest part of that pic.

>inb4 tits
>>
>>34815245

i think its those painted nails on her thicc thighs
>>
File: 17t47p1qn6ex8jpg.jpg (75KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
17t47p1qn6ex8jpg.jpg
75KB, 636x358px
>>34815115

>just need to not be short

I had a feeling that this one wouldn't be changing with age....

Sigh
>>
>>34815078
>>34815115

Has anyone done any Catfish threads for Older Women?

See how they respond to Brad and Chad attention, how dtf they are etc?
>>
>>34815256

>Ywn watch her purple acrylic Witch nails trace the tip of your cock...

Truly this is suffering.
>>
>>34815019
From what I've experienced If they are single, virgin or not, you'll have an easier time convincing them for sex. A married/widow older women is not even shy to initiate sex.
They'll even brush it off if you're "accidentally" touch them in boobs, ass or flirting with them. Whereas with young women they'll always cry HARRASSMENT or RAPE runing your life with lawuit and shit.

As other anon has said though, don't fall for the "settling" crap and use protection always. It applies to every women in every age.
>>
>>34815918

So they would be receptive to more aggressive courting?

The accidental boob touch seems like a bad move. That can't work.
>>
File: 1472423428782.jpg (521KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1472423428782.jpg
521KB, 2048x1536px
>>34815245
>Tfw no belly grandma gf
>>
ALL older women ONLY want tall muscle hunk Chads who are 18-30
>>
>>34815964

Fucking Source that you negative cunt.

There are a huge number of bots on this board whose lives would be improved by this kind of alternative relationship, who don't want or aren't wanted by girls their own age for whatever reason.

I'm all for the Roastie meme, and I think women should be called out for their shitty selection practices, but saying that Older Women wouldn't forgive some non-Chad qualities in a younger bf is just ridiculous.

Be more like this guy >>34815958
and save your negativity for the Stacies and the tumblrites who deserve it.
>>
>>34815958

Fuck that is an amazing pair of boobs.
>>
>>34815947
>So they would be receptive to more aggressive courting?

In my case, yes. They'll also be less picky in men.

>The accidental boob touch seems like a bad move. That can't work.

It can work if you can make it seem innocent enough. I've done that few times. Just don't grab and squeeze it, it'll be too obvious to brush off.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.