[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: despair.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>23 year old virgin, nearing 24
>make okcupid account in desperate attempt to meet women
>women actually have the audacity to post pictures of themselves with chads on their profiles
>they literally can't be fucked to removed the pictures of the dick they've already taken

Fuck me anons, I thought this would be a step in the right direction but it's just depressing as fuck. I'm already intimidated by women, but this just goes to show that I'm nothing but a joke to them.

Do women not understand how sociopathic that is? To go on a dating site and show everybody the cock you've taken. They really don't have to try at all, do they?

I'm this close to dropping everything and going on a beta uprising. Pray for me anons.
>>
>>34814992
>I'm this close to dropping everything and going on a beta uprising
Fucking do it. I'm tired of this shit too. The roasties have gone carefree for too long, their only problems are problems they create for themself. They don't even shed a thought about bf's and gf's and friends and normies and robot's. None of it, they're just care free. At least us robot's will always have each other.
>>
File: 1485554810502.png (382KB, 597x617px) Image search: [Google]
1485554810502.png
382KB, 597x617px
Why do you think that you NEED a gf? Will she fix everything in your life and support you? Because she won't, she will demand more than she will give. Men are providers for a reason. If you lack the willpower and strength to be alone, you won't be able to handle a woman at all.

I don't mean this as an insult at all, I'm just getting the vibes that you think a GF will solve your problems.
>>
>>34814992
Tindr. just try Tindr
>>
>>34814992
It's not sociopathic to post photos of you with a person of the opposite sex or even an ex. It's not in good taste, but far from sociopathic.
Anyways, I'm an atheist so I don't pray. Have a pity (you).
>>
File: 1476126363036.jpg (24KB, 819x795px) Image search: [Google]
1476126363036.jpg
24KB, 819x795px
>>34815057
Do you mean grindr? Because if you meant Tinder that would be pretty fucking gay anon
>>
>>34815085
i wouldn't put it past the poor lad to go on tinder or fucking grinder, either way your bound to get something
>>
File: facism.jpg (130KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
facism.jpg
130KB, 640x960px
>beta uprising
Soon brothers, reminder we are the strong ones.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.