[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I convince my underweight gf to gain weight? I tried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

How can I convince my underweight gf to gain weight? I tried to tell her about the various health risks of being underweight, but she said that those actually just come from vitamin deficiencies, which she doesn't have.

Oh, and I actually don't really care about her health, I just want her to get a bigger butt. She gained a few pounds in the past and it went all to her ass, but now it's all gone again. For reference, she's 5'3", 94 lb.

Her body looks like pic related but obviously she's not that pretty.
>>
Cook her more delicious meals?
>>
>>34814110
You are complaining about your gf when she is that curvy

Get the fuck out of here man with your nigger bullshit

That chick looks fine
>>
she probably has an account on MPA kek
>>
Post a picture of her online and show her the comments.
>>
File: 1485677808984.jpg (118KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485677808984.jpg
118KB, 1280x960px
>>34814110
>complaining about a sticc gf
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>34814253
>sticc
kek
>>
>>34814110
Dump her and find a different girl.
>>
Just start injecting her food with butter.
>>
>>34814613
This won't actually work most people get from eating sugary foods not fatty foods.
>>
>>34815041
Get fat **
>>
Holy shit u fucking normie scum, you have a fucking girlfriend.

>but her butt is not exactly the size I want it to be baww

Ur talking to a bunch of losers who haven't touched at woman in years, maybe not even at all since they last were embraced by their mothers.

So fuck off with your shallow problems.
>>
>>34814110
SS+GOMAD, read the sticky you fag.
>>
>>34814110
Get her to do squats if you want her to have a nice ass. And stop being a fucking faggot. She knows you don't care about her health. Be a man and just say the truth you sad cunt
>>
>>34815139
>Unironically advocating that trash
>>
>>34815353
>Get her to do squats
If she can't even gain fat how do you expect her to gain muscle..
>>
>>34815366
>YA HAV 2 GAIN FAT 2 GET THE MUSCLE
>DIRTY BULK 5 LYF

Fuck off nerd. I bet you think you can't lose fat and gain muscle too.
>>
>>34815387
hey.. that was mean..
>>
>>34814110
Lmao just go to /fit/ brodie, youre just going to find virgins here, same in /fit/ but at least they got gainz and brotien
>>
>>34815407
Just sick of seeing dumb advice. /fit/ is one of the worst fucking boards on here. It's full of nerds who already think they're right about everything and then gobble up broscience and repeat it ad nauseam.
>>
>have 5'3 gf
>110lb /fit/ little stronkgirl
>tiny upper body but tremendous thighs and quads

Maybe you shouldn't date degenerate skeletons. Is she balding yet?
>>
>>34815592
Skeletons are GOAT cunt. They just need some help with their ass sometimes.
>>
>>34814110
Start flirting with THICC women in front of her.
>>
>>34814110
You can start by getting the fuck off this board you normie cunt
>>
just cook lots of carbs for her. learn to make delicious baked goods, fresh pasta, roast potatoes, etc. she will be packing on pounds in no time
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.