[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He didn't lose his virginity at 16 like a normal person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>He didn't lose his virginity at 16 like a normal person
>>
thats when normal people lose it?
>>
>>34814098
I dont know about virginity but I sure would have liked to kiss a girl at that age
>>
>>34814098
neither did you apparently
>>
>>34814161

its like 17-19, college age basically.

14-16 and you might be a chad in the making
>>
>>34814275
ah, ye learn a new thing everyday
>>
>>34814313
lol just do you buddy. Virgin until 26 here, and I started slaying it in my doctoral degree.

Never take adv from r9k, it's just a place to foster and explore horrible insecurities or lurk to see how far you've come after almost a decade of being a robot.

No one cares that much if you're. virgin, no one worth spending time with at least and no one who's not a stacy whore. I came almost immediately after fucking the first time and we just laughed it off -- her saying I must've really wanted to pump her with my babies. Fucked again and within a week or two it was fun and not scary.

Just embrace that you have lots of time to keep fucking up and that you'll never really stay with the same group of ppl throughout life so there's no pressure if you keep fucking up and wanting a do over or mulligan with new ppl lol At least that was my situation, being ugly and awkward, but jumping around to different cities for work
>>
>>34814559
thanks matey, i'll keep it in mind when im 26 and still a virgin haha
>>
>>34814098
>Lost it at 15 like an abnormal person
Shiet I thought I was in the clear
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.