[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroin addict robots, why do you do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: heroin addicts.jpg (123KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
heroin addicts.jpg
123KB, 964x643px
Heroin addict robots, why do you do it?
>>
>>34814015
Because heroin is cheap and amazing.
>>
>>34814050
Fucking cheap

What in the motherfucking hell are you talking about.. You're obviously not fucked yet

>>34814015
To answer your question there are a couple reasons, not good ones might I add
>Thrill
>Previous drug issues (Heroin is the drug addicts drug)
>Emotional problems - this covers a wide variety
>Psychopathy

For most addicts they don't pay attention at all to why they do it, and it causes a crisis at least in the beginning. A lot of addicts "lack" meaning in their lives because they don't know who they are, and it causes considerable stress. Now, a normal person with a good upbringing would go out in the world and be accepting of this reality because everyone goes through this at some point.

Someone who was damaged from the beginning gets overwhelmed because they didn't learn how to properly take care of themselves (emotionally), this is where the H comes in.

It relieves dissonance, it allows you to think rationally about things (as insane as that is going to sound to you) it gives you power back, and slows you down so you don't get so overwhelmed by your own brain.. I am speaking from experience here at least in my situation.

But, there is always a hint of arrogance with heroin users because they feel like, at first, that they found a way to cheat life

But it WILL always catch back up with you.. it works for the first few years, then its a complete and total nightmare that only jail or intervention will correct.. it consumes the very being you once couldn't understand and you only get driven further and further from any meaning

Until you realize that, that was your meaning existing to find it, not running from it.

Thank you, Thank you
>>
>>34814378
I have little understanding of drugs since I've never gone beyond speed and hopefully never will, but your emotional post drove me to post a reply just so you can have a (you). I've also recently watched Trainspotting for the first time and your story reminded me of it
>>
How do I get my friend off H? a lot of my friends have been addicts in the past but I was never that close with them but this girl I've been friends with for years and I care about her. Is there an easy way to do it? i've been thinking about Ibogaine.
>>
>>34814378
Cheap compared to popping pills, my dude.
>>
>>34814429
The only way to stop an addict is when they are ready to stop.. addiction does not answer to reason. ever. They have to see that for themselves.

I will tell you.. getting over the sick is the least of their worries too.. I know getting sick can seem scary but that shit isn't even the hard part.

That's why kicking this shit has been such a god damn nightmare.

You come back to reality and you realize how hopelessly you were consumed by it, and the most fucked up part is while you were high it didn't seem that way at all. I still get frightened to walk outside I can't think and I still wake up shaking every morning and its been almost 5 fucking months.. I coming off methadone which is a lot harder. It is pure torture.

My point is, there is only so much you can do, just be someone they can rely on if it comes down to it.. that's the best you can do.
>>
>>34814378
I hope you don't die of an overdose but from sepsis instead.
>>
>>34814493
Thanks I'm going to ask if we can meet up tomorrow so we can talk about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (637KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
637KB, 1200x920px
Heroin users are soulless animals - both before they stuck a needle full of poison into their artery and also afterwards. They can't be saved. Even those degenerates who do successfully kck the habit are destined to live our their days as pathetic dried out husks of human beings. I honestly wish we lived in a more enlightened society where such organic trash could be swept off the street and disposed of
>>
>>34814451
Yeah true, but you will lose everything eventually man.. I mean everything.. you can control it for awhile and as under control as you might think you are, there comes a point where you start rationalizing selling your shit, losing your home.. the list goes on man. Now that I sit here and think about it.. it scares the living shit out of me. The lengths you have to go through just to get one hit so you aren't dying in the middle of the street. Fuck no dude.
>>
>>34814015
I could never get myself to do heroin no matter how shitty my life gets or how self deprecating i become
I've seen close family members go through it and its really not worth it.
>>
>>34814524
This isn't true, it's actually pretty far from true.. you watch too much TV man, people become that way.. Heroin changes your brain. It changes who you are you weren't always like that.

But mental illness factors heavily into its use, and its start.. which is good for these individuals because it will either force them to learn how to care about themselves.. or like you said. Be swept off the street like trash.
>>
>>34814511
Sorry for explaining it to you, you edgy little faggot.

Why do some of you get so triggered by drug use?
>>
Heroin is pussy shit I only bang dilaudid
>>
>>34814524
There is no in between when you fuck with heroin

You either get off it, and by some time.. or you wind up dead or in prison. The soulless animals are the individuals who continue to use it despite suffering major consequences and not learning from their mistakes..

You gotta give people props for getting off it, because honestly it will test your limits.. its one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life. Sure bet, you couldn't handle it. You probably would have died. So I got that on you.
>>
>>34814583
He's got the whole not doing it in the first place thing going for him though
>>
>>34814605
Was that just a clever attempt to null the real argument I was making? That wasn't the point.
>>
>>34814566
It's hedonistic and perverse. You don't deserve to feel as good as the drugs make you feel, no one does, and the fact that you think you do is disgusting.
>>
>>34814716
It also makes you feel like you're cradled in God's lap. I feel sorry for you knowing you will never feel that.
>>
>>34814716
No shit man, I am explaining it. Not condoning it. The hilarious thing about it is as soon as you mention heroin its like the world is coming to an end. No one even bats an eye to psychiatric meds, benzos, or alcohol when that shit is far harder on your body than heroin will ever be.

Shit is hilarious.

The only difference is I was self medicating and its "muh illegal."
>>
>>34814716
You know heroin used to be legal too right.. before medicine companies switched to codeine based cough syrups you could buy heroin over the counter..

Not even kidding.
>>
Cause I'm hoping I hit that Fentanyl one of these days.
>>
>>34814749
None of those profit the cartel or the terrorists, traitor.
>>
>>34814780
Good point

Aren't pharmaceutical companies.. the real terrorists.. you are helping the kike

>NON DRUG ADDLED ROBOTS BTFO AGAIN AND AGAIN
>>
>>34814780
And they create customers.. you should know this.

And the tax payer suffers.. Heroin isn't even taxed. GO TELL THAT TO YOUR GOD.
>>
>>34814635
The point is he's stronger than you by not doing it in the first place. The rest doesn't even matter.
>>
>>34814814
Like I care..

yeeahhh lifeless dead

LIFELESS DEEAADDD OOOHH YEEA

lifeless dead
>>
>>34814800
>if you don't do heroin, you condone pharma
Boy I'm glad I stopped consorting with the likes of you.
>>34814812
Remember the US soldiers looking after the Afghan poppy fields?
>>
>>34814876
Man, its not that I don't condone.. stop putting words in my mouth.

I am just showing that its just completely useless to get so triggered about heroin use.

Yep sure do.. Didn't that create a vast amount of veterans with drug problems.. they seemed like pretty sane and well rounded individuals..

Yes goy do heroin you won't support us but "muh white genocide" you'll lose either way goy
>>
>>34814876
Poppy use in general has been around before colonization even began.. whether you want to admit it or not. Opiate use is and will remain in history.

Pretty sure it was around before alcohol too.
>>
>>34814911
Sick dubs, but sick, sick you - get off that shit already, your thoughts might be worth something if they weren't so jumbled.
>>34814930
>Twas ever thus
And the interceding years of proof that junk makes junk out of people is of no significance?
>>
>>34815024
No, again dude, I do not support heroin use, this whole thread is like fuck you dude, and it was like wasn't the thread

>Why do you do it?

Yeah my brain is fucked, but that's how you can tell I am not on it.. cuz as fucked up as it is and here's why its so fucked.. is because if I had it.. I could have a coherent conversation with you.
>>
>>34815024
I've been off for 5 months

That's why I am so fucked.
>>
>>34815024
And my brain is starting to shut down because I cant sleep for shit and I am getting manic as fuck..

You can tell my level of competency has been declining since my first post.

But here Ill leave it at this fuck heroin fuck this shit, but I will get better.. so I am not tripping about it.

Simply explaining it you meme loving fucks, I wasn't rationalizing it or telling you to go do it. THAT would be retarded.
>>
>>34814015

Literally makes everything less shitty
>>
I've done lots of pills but never tried heroin, I was always into stimulants. Lately I've really just wanted to try heroin for the hell of it but I keep hearing of people dying from fentanyl overdoses because it's way cheaper than heroin and everyone cuts there dope with it. I've even heard of people doing coke and having a fentanyl overdose because some dealers just put it in everything.

Thing is, febtnayl is waaaay more of a respiratory depressant than heroin and 100x more potent, so just the tiniest amount can kill you unless you have a huge tolerance to opiates and it's almost impossible to dose properly.

>tfw no heroin gf to get me high
>>
>>34815194
>>tfw no heroin gf to get me high

dude, those were the fucking days man.. so much drug fueled sex
>>
>>34815194
This is why I say just stick to speed, speed is ultimately a lot more fun.. and..

It doesn't make you sick as fuck when you don't have it thank god that shit wasn't my drug of choice.. virtually no way for me to get a habit on that one.
>>
>>34814378
spot on

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
>>
>>34815243
Yeah I had a problem with crystal for about 2 years, don't do it anymore just some blow or mushrooms once in awhile but I've done pretty every drug you can think of except heroin, I guess I wasn't too curious about it because I've done tons of opiates before. Now I just want to try some really good brown just out of curiosity. Too bad everyone in my country is dying from dirty heroin.
>>
>>34815279
Sounds like you are from Russia

Why the fuck do people do Krokodil, that's a whole new level of fucked that just surpasses heroin in every sense of the world
>>
i recently found out my older brother does heroin. not sure if he is an addict or anything though. maybe i could get some insight from you guys
>one day looking for a shirt
>decide my brother might have it so look in his drawer
>find like 100 squares of tin foil with black lines on them
>wtf, get curious and look through more of his stuff
>start finding these foil squares everywhere
>also find a few pens that seem to have been taken apart and hollowed out

he seems perfectly normal though. he doesn't look or appear to be all drugged out. he has a job and functions well. he is however, always asking to borrow money, that is the only thing that seems weird since he never used to do this. i guess it makes more sense now? is he an addict or just someone who occasionally does it? i always pictured addicts to be all cracked out looking and skinny and shit
>>
>>34815381
jes an addict
>>
>>34814842
Your brain is mush lmao
>>
>>34815381
Well he is just smoking it so at least its not as bad as it can get. Its still fucked, but shooting it is a lot worse. If he asks to borrow money chances are he is addicted to it.

I don't really know why people save the tin foil, Didn't understand that unless there are still salvageable hits to be taken from them

Yeah he's an addict man.. Saving those tin foils is a sure sign of it too. If I were you I would bring it up with him and he's gonna be pissed about it when you do.
>>
>>34815372
It's Canada m8 and everyone dealer is putting fentanyl in their heroin and junkie is ODing
>>
>>34814015
Fuck man I wish I could be a heroin addict, at least then i could have being a sad pathetic sad sack of shit.
>>
>>34815576
*I could have an excuse for
>>
>>34815576
Sorry please re-write couldn't understand

Idk senpai its pretty fucking fun until it isn't

YOLODUDELMAO
>>
>>34815582
It definitely helps, its by no means an excuse.. but it makes it more bearable.. glad I could help
>>
>>34814015
The addicts I know have such a miserable existence that getting high is their only way to make life liveable
>>
>>34815599
They were already miserable.. key word there.
>>
>>34815615
Thats what I said retard
>>
I would kill a nigger for a 8 ball of some pure chyna
>>
>>34814511
Not him, but my mom was an addict who turned my room into a meth lab, then died from sepsis :(
>>
>>34814378
>It relieves dissonance, it allows you to think rationally about things (as insane as that is going to sound to you) it gives you power back, and slows you down so you don't get so overwhelmed by your own brain.
I kinda feel that way about my alcoholism, even though I reckon that effect was more present with the couple of opiates I've tried, and they don't make you as stupid and reckless as booze after a certain point.
As far as I'm concerned, I need that sweet GABA agonism on my receptors to feel more relaxed, especially around people. And for that feeling that everything is okay, just appreciating a good browsing of some Cambodian cartoon forums without remorse.
It reminds me of that Guy Debord quote "At first I've liked, as everybody else, the effect of a light buzz, then soon enough, I've loved what is behind violent inebriation, once we get through that stage : a magnificent and terrible peace, a true taste of the passage of time"

>>34814814
>autistic manchild posting on /r9k/ and /pol/ everyday
>strong
>>
You don't know how amazing it is to be happy and sexless until you're happy and sexless

Of course its all fun and games until the comedown
>>
>>34814015
I did H for about six months everyday, snorted it,shooting up is gross.
Blew 13 grand, litteraly ever penny I had. Quit cold turkey and would not do it again. It was fun. Had some China white which is Fent and THAT was a smooth ride.only got my hands on it once but I had smoked gel fent on and off for like two years so China was...perfect.
Drug free now though except for weeds. I don't even drink anymore. I honestly think quitting H helped me quit the fent, the percs, everything. The withdrawls were about a week or two long, made me sick as fuck, I just couldn't do any drugs at all.
Get off H guys, I've been there and I know it's awesome but when you get off and stay off, you look back at yourself and feel PRETTY bad.
>>
>>34816799
Bretty bad you mean
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.