[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 22 too late, boys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cb.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
Is 22 too late, boys?
>>
I lost mine at 20
All is not lost brother, although it only gets harder the older you get
>>
>>34813548
Is trying even worth it?
>>
25 is the official cutoff point for fucking up.
Up till then there's wiggle room to figure your shit out. Virgin, unemployed, no life direction, whatever it's all cool until you're 25.
Once you hit that magical number people have zero tolerance for you not having your shit together. What was once kind of an amusing conversation to have about life direction turns to unpleasant interrogations about what the fuck you're going to do with your life.
Friends, family, coworkers, what was once basically just idle chatter now turns to actual concern.
Even pre-25 most girls will tolerate a virgin. (though you should never volunteer this information)
Once you hit 25 it is a deal breaker full stop.
>>
>>34813527
Lost mine at 23 or 24. Can't remember which, exactly.
>>
I lost mine last year at 22
Been with her since

It honestly came out of nowhere too, if you had asked me earlier that same day I would have said I was going to die a virgin.
>>
>>34813580
Trying yes
The actual act of sex isn't all is glorified to be
I didn't fuck a landwhale either, I got to fuck the only girl I've ever fell in love with and even then I say its barely worth it
The sex isn't worth it but the experience is very valuable
>>
>>34813678
consider me intrigued.
tell your story.
>>
>>34813527
It's never too late to kill youself
>>
>>34813728
I'd sooner assemble a virus that kills only women and homosexuals.
>>34813715
I second this.
>>
it has always been too late
>>
>>34813807
10bpbp
>>
>>34813527
Tina Fey lost her virginity at 24 I believe
Short answer: no
>>
>>34814007
That grimy jew horse was molested as an infant, all celebrities were. She's a liar.
>>
>>34813707
I have sex 1-2 times a week, because I fuck prostitutes and I think it's pretty good. Look like you just had a bad first time.
>>
>>34813527
To kill yourself?

No.
>>
>>34814350
Fuck off you abo cunt, you think we don't know?
>>
>>34814390
fark off ya white dawg, this is my thread
>>
>>34813715
She was my co worker at a restaurant and we had hung out a couple of times over the last year.
My friend moves in with her because he needed a place to stay and I wanted him to live closer to me. Over the next few weeks I'm over there a bunch just to hang out with my friend.

One day after work me and co worker head over there and start drinking, which was unusual for either of us but it was a busy ass day. When I get drunk I tend to hold the hand of the person closest to me which was her, that turns into me laying on her as the night went on.

Earlier in the night she said that I can sleep in her bed as long as stay on my own side. So three in the morning comes and she goes to bed, inviting me in. Drunk me didn't want to go yet but my friend sent me in there after a bit.

(Cont.) sorry I'm bad at short stories
>>
>>34814541
(Cont.)

I get in bed and pretty much immediately start spooning her, my hand on her stomach. It's at this point that I realized that this may actually go somewhere, I start shaking furiously like I'm cold out of nervousness.

She asks me why I'm shaking, I just tell her that I'm cold. I keep shaking for like five minutes and she catches on, asks me how far I've been with a girl, I just tell her not very far.

After a bit more shaking I go for her boob and start playing with it, that turns into making out and it pretty much flowed naturally from there. I kept condoms in my car at the time like an idiot but it payed off before the expiry at least.

Next day was hell because we were both hungover and had to work the entire day on like an hour of sleep. Kind of awkward too. A few days later we talk about what happened and eventually I ask her if we can go out and we decided to give it a shot. It been six months since and I'd say it's pretty good. Shes pretty level headed, is mad about me, and gives me space when I need it. All of the perceptions I had about being in a relationship went away pretty quickly after that.

All I gotta say is you never know what might happen. Also she's taller than me and I'm 5'6
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.