[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your creepiest story, Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

File: Screenshot_2017-02-12-09-50-35.png (884KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-12-09-50-35.png
884KB, 1280x800px
What is your creepiest story, Anon?
>>
Nobody ever believes me when I say this but whatever: I used to live with my mother in an apartment in Arizona. One day when I was 14, my mom said she'd be coming home late the next day, just to let me know. So I was cool with this, happened all the time, she was a teacher and I think she probably had to have a meeting with a student's parents or whatever.
So I came home from school that day and the apartment was empty, I was home alone. I made dinner for myself and left some for my mother. Watched some TV, sat around in comfy clothes, everything was alright. Then someone calls the house phone. Unknown number (yeah, it's one of those stories. stick with me, here). I reject it and immediately get a call like 5 seconds later. I rejected the call like 3 times before picking it up. Some guy on the other end was talking through a voice-masking thing and literally all he did was describe everything I was doing with absolute detail. "You're wearing sweatpants. You're sitting on a brown carpet in front of a Daewoo television set. You just made baked chicken with macaroni & cheese and...is that spinach? Blah blah blah..." Scared the fuck out of me.

(1/?)
>>
>>34813642
(2/2)
So I go, "Who is this? This isn't funny," and start closing every blind in the house. He just laughed and said, "Yeah, don't even bother. It won't help. I can still see you."
So I called the police, they literally never came. Waited 45 minutes, called again. "We'll send someone out." Nothing.
Unknown number calls me again, literally just continues where he left off, describing everything I do as I do it. "Stop twirling the cord in your fingers. It's turning me on. Why are you crying? Hey, you might want to --" and then I heard giggling right before he hung up.
My mom didn't come home until 6:45 AM the NEXT GODDAMNED DAY and the police NEVER showed up, or even went anywhere near the complex. When she came home I hadn't slept and was crying hysterically and she was just sitting there with a blank, confused face, like, "Why are you crying? What's wrong?" I explained the whole thing to her and she rushed to the phone, pressed a few buttons, and said, "It doesn't look like anyone called at all yesterday." Eventually I asked her where she was and she straight-up wouldn't answer me. Refused to answer. She didn't say, "None of your business," or anything, instead she literally just did not respond to the question. She responded to everything else but went dead silent whenever I asked her where she was and why she's only just now coming home.
She made waffles and acted like nothing out of the ordinary happened. Even now, she acts like she has no recollection of the whole ordeal. I dunno, maybe I had a psychotic break and hallucinated the whole thing, just went crazy alone in my apartment, but I sure as hell didn't dream it.
I'm still fucked up over that.
>>
>>34813696
Dude what the fuck?!!?!?
Your life is a creepy pasta
>>
>>34813696
>>34813642
you're right, I don't believe you.

origami post
>>
File: smug harrison ford.jpg (22KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
smug harrison ford.jpg
22KB, 218x300px
>>34813748
I know. Nothing strange ever happened before or after that. After it was over, it was basically as if it hadn't happened at all.

>>34813767
I know, I stopped telling that story years ago because I know it sounds so unrealistic and the only reactions I ever get are similar to pic related. But it did happen.
>>
>>34813696
your mom was the caller. dunno why she hates you anon, but mystery solved.
>>
>>34813642
>>34813696

Cool story, have you ever seen The Mothman Prophecies? There's a scene
just like the part where he told you everything you were doing
>>
>>34813809
I don't know why she'd do that. Caller had a thick southern accent. Mom isn't good at faking accents. Maybe she hired someone to do it for her? But still, why? She's really sweet otherwise.

>>34813835
Haven't seen it. Is it good?
>>
phone stories?

>about 5 years ago
>read some creepy pasta about some girl that was killed by her parents or some shit named julie
>apparently she calls you and talks to you on the phone like you're best friends and shit and on the same night she appears in your room right before you go to sleep and kills you
>alright whatever
>next wake up in the morning from phone ringing
>"calling: Julie"
>almost shit pants
>then i remembered that Julie is also my neighbors name and used to give me rides to school in the morning
>i overslept that day and she was calling to see if i was going to school or not
>>
>>34813696
It's entirely possible that you had an episode. People hallucinate all the time and some hallucinations can be creepy as hell. Some people who hear voices think they come from outside.
>>
Someone once responded to a post I made on 4chan with a photograph of a person who sort of looked like me.

I couldn't tell if it actually was me or not though, he included no text in the post just the picture. I was paranoid about it for days then I just figured who the fuck even cares.

I put tape over my webcam now though.
>>
>>34813940
Oh shit does this mean I'm a schizo? It's the only 'episode-like' thing I've ever been through. It felt so real. Like I'm 80% sure it actually happened.
>>
File: yamishibai.jpg (33KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
yamishibai.jpg
33KB, 1200x675px
>>34813488
>posts yami shibai
i enjoy and share your morbid tastes anon
>>
File: fb.jpg (356KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
356KB, 2048x1536px
>>34813997
[pretend there's no text here]
>>
>>34813903
I remember seeing that pasta on myspace
>>
>>34813642
>>34813696
Were you sleep deprived? Did you ever have any issues with carbon monoxide in the house? I've also heard food poisoning will cause vivid hallucinations, maybe that chicken was undercooked.
>>
>>34813488
Had a heart attack at age 4, was legally dead for a few minutes. Didn't get a lot of brain damage but saw the other side.

Let's just say that Death is very much not just bones in a robe and more akin to a slug.
>>
>>34814028
>Were you sleep deprived?
Yes, very, but sleep deprivation never leads to THAT level of hallucination. Sleep deprivation leads to 'blink' hallucinations; very small, quick hallucinations (e.g. seeing a nonexistant shadow whiz by on a nearby wall very quickly). Nothing so drawn-out and detailed. I wanted to cry. Had no clue what to do. I was literally afraid to leave my apartment for months.
>Did you ever have any issues with carbon monoxide in the house?
I don't believe so, no.
>I've also heard food poisoning will cause vivid hallucinations, maybe that chicken was undercooked.
I guess that could've been it. I don't know.
>>
>>34814057
plz form a band and call ur first album Death is a Slug
pls I'll buy 10 copies if u do
>>
>>34813696
>>34813642
To be fair, the fact the police didn't come at all probably means you did have an episode.

Your mom not mentioning where she was did make me wonder whether she was out fucking someone or left you for whoever was watching you that night.
>>
>>34814097
I work as a composer already, no monies in bands.
>>
>>34814101
Maybe I did have some sort of episode, then. Wonder what caused it
>>
>>34814174
Fuck off CIA nigger
>>
>>34814025

A wild stab in the dark.

To be honest I think it's just some sort of anxiety that I have. Whenever I see pictures I often assume that a person who even vaguely resembles me is actually me. Then I remember that I've never even been in a situation like the one in the photograph.

Like when I saw your post my heart jumped for a second, even though I've never been photographed on a beach shirtless.
>>
>>34813999
You don't have to be schizo to hallucinate (it happens to lot of healthy people, hell, the brain regularly males up stuff). But if youre like 16, its possible that your schizophrenia starts to kick in if you have it. Does anyone in your family have it?
>>
>>34814057
Do you remember it at all? What was being dead like?
>>
>>34814174
I shan't click that manure, my fellow Afro-American male.
>>
File: IMG_20170212_105737.jpg (287KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_105737.jpg
287KB, 890x890px
>>34814174
Changed the contrast of the image because I was curious. It's just an QR code
>>
>>34814249
My aunt has dementia but no schizophrenia.
>>
>>34814258
I'm scared...
Some brave anon, please risk scanning this and post results.
>>
>>34814174
>>34814258
it seems there's also some really interesting stuff in the metadata if you download the original image and open it in notepad
>>
>>34814174
>4a 6e 61 61 6e 20 63 79 6e 6c 20 6e 20 74 6e 7a 72 20 56 20 7a 6e 71 72 3f 20 56 67 27 79 79 20 62 61 79 6c 20 67 6e 78 72 20 6e 20 66 72 70 62 61 71 2e 2e 2e
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>34814302
>not using online decoder
https://zxing.org/w/decode?u=http%3A%2F%2Fis2.4chan.org%2Fr9k%2F1486893622137.jpg
>>
>>34814251
Cold as shit. Time didn't feel like it was working the same. I was running from it and it felt meaningless, because it wasn't speeding up but somehow maintaining the same distance. I felt weightless regardless of how much strength I wanted to put into my steps.

Shit sucks.
>>
My house is haunted. Doors lock and unlock on their own, lights turn on in the middle of the night, lights that are unplugged will be plugged back in, the lampshade to an expensive antique lamp was carefully taken off and sat on the table next to it, I feel impressions on the bed like someone is sitting or standing on it right next to me, the bed will start shaking as if it has been knocked, I will hear footsteps walking around the bed stopping on my side, unusual footsteps and noises from unoccupied rooms.
>>
>>34814174 is gone. Did anyone save it?
>>
>>34814374
You might be a real schizo
>>
File: 1486893185520.png (22KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1486893185520.png
22KB, 890x890px
>>34814385

I did. (I was the one who changed the contrast.)
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-12-11-13-30.png (189KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-12-11-13-30.png
189KB, 1280x800px
>>34814385
Here is the post famalamlam

I decoded it and there was some bullshit and link to an application form
>>
>>34814409
but thats just a black picture anon
>>
>>34814082
Sleep deprivation can have stronger effects than you think. Granted I never experienced anything on that level, but I had some very vivid hallucinations when I was in the army and went three nights with zero sleep and heavy physical work. I would very clearly see things that I knew weren't there logically, but couldn't convince my senses to not believe them. Like I saw a bunch of buddhas sitting on the ground wiggling their ears at me and I stared at them for ages, and for a while everybody else was suddenly not wearing uniform but various civilian clothes. The mind is pretty powerful.
>>
>>34814057
>>34814352
you're lucky to have had this experience
>>
>>34814428
Just a few posts up there it is with changed contrast, revealing a qr code
>>
>>34814400
Nah, I'm sure I'd be able to tell if I was schizo
>>
>>34813696
interesting stuff desu. I'm surprised the police disregarded your phone call
>>
>>34814430
Huh. Well that's nice to know.
What do I do now? Where do I go from here?
>>
>>34814438
>believing that when you die you dont die
Is there anything more wtf?
>>
I filled out the google form. Now what?
>>
>>34814465
Sleep more desu
>>
>>34814472
Now we wait, I guess.
>>
>>34814472
Keep us posted if anything happens senpai
>>
I came close to dying once when I was a child.

My nan(britfag) and I were the only ones on a bus in our town, and we were sat at the back because obviously the back is the coolest part.
I always insisted we stay on the bus as it made the full route around our town so I could look at the construction vehicles building new houses in the north of the town. But taking this route takes you over a train line and one day the barriers never came down as a train was coming and our bus made it over the line literally a second before a train came through at full speed.
If the bus had been even slightly slower, if the driver had put even slightly less pressure on the pedal as he went up the hill leading to the train line, we'd have been killed.

Not really scary but thinking about that rly makes me think and shit. Because I don't even remember it and my life could have been over before I was even aware it had started.
>>
>>34814317
What happens if you open it in Notepad?
>>
>>34814438
In a way. I wouldn't believe in anything spiritual if it wasn't for experiences like that.
>>
>>34814409
What made you want to change the contrast? Who sees a random black square and thinks, "Hmm, I should brighten it?"
>>
>>34814569
Obviously you wanna see if there isnt anything hidden, or if there is anything at all, especially with some cryptic bullshit
>>
>>34814548
What makes you think it wasnt just your brain failing? There is nothing spiritual about it.
>>
>>34814569
I was using my phone to read this thread. When I expand an image on 4chan on my phone, it very slightly changes the contrast of the image for a split second.
>>
>>34814630
So I thought, this looks strange, I'll open it with an photo editor and change the contrast so I can see what's hidden in the image.
>>
>>34814547
I second this. I want to know.
>>
>>34814656
Here it is decoded

https://zxing.org/w/decode?u=http%3A%2F%2Fis2.4chan.org%2Fr9k%2F1486893622137.jpg
>>
Spookiest thing that ever happened to me happened to me last year, though it's not that interesting. I was moving from my small town to a major American city and got jumped. Lost my car and my job, so I moved back home. While at home, I picked up skating as a way to get myself used to being out at night again without feeling so paranoid. It was therapeutic and kept me from being terrified to leave the house, since being around people made me really anxious after that. Usually I'd do it in the parking lot of a nearby megachurch that was well lit and close to my home, but I decided to try out the parking garage on the local college campus. It was about 3 am and school was out. I skated for about an hour or so, when I turned a corner and noticed someone standing in the middle of the parking garage across the way. The garage is completely empty, I'm on the floor just under the top floor, and I didn't hear anyone come up the stairs or elevator. There's about fifty feet between me and the guy, and he's standing maybe ten feet away from the far wall. I stopped, yelled "hello?" and waved at them. They shifted on their feet, almost looking as if they might start running at me. Slowly, I start moving behind my car, which I had parked in the corner of the garage. I put my hand on the handle of the door and unlock it, and get ready to pull my knife if I need to. I yell again, and the guy shuffles towards me a bit, then stops. We stare at each other for a few minutes, and it's completely silent. I try to make out the guy's face, but my glasses were broken when I got jumped and I was wearing my old prescription. Eventually, he starts moving towards the elevator while still facing me. As soon as he's in front of the door, it opens, he gets in, and it closes almost immediately. I stopped skating that night, and since then I've been a neet because I'm afraid to go outside. I now have the overwhelming feeling that something awful will happen to me.
>>
My brother and I had a weird fucking experience in Yosemite national park when we were younger. One of those things you remember every now and then and just think "holy fuck that happened".

Greentext

>Me (16), Brother (12) are fishing in Yosemite with our dad
>Nothing is biting, dad says it's something to do with the rods we're using or some shit (I know shit about fishing).
>Tells us to wait here and he'll go and get whatever he needs out of our camper van. (really weird is I barely remember his actual reasons for leaving us).
>It's literally only 5 minutes away on the trail so no big deal.
>We stay there and just skim stones for a couple of minutes.
>As I'm kneeling down looking for another stone hear my brother let out this weird yelp like he's fallen over.
>Look over and he's fine but looks scared as fuck.
>Look across the river and there's a fucking dude just standing right on the edge of the river looking right at us
>like holy fucking shit it gives me chills even now thinking about it.
>Guy was just standing there in a place that can't even really be easy to get to since it was all marshy and shit,
>He's about 40ft away from us in total. Far enough that we can't see what he's doing exactly but close enough that we know he's looking at us.
>He's dressed in some kind of black jumpsuit thing, can't really tell but it was weird fucking clothing to be hiking in and it wasn't what the rangers wore.
>Try to stay calm since my brother is now basically crying. It's probably just some dude, but still holy fuck.
>Tell my brother we should go get dad.
>My brother turns and starts running back up the trail towards the camper.
>About to tell him to calm down when I see the guy start to walk towards us and into the water.
>Literally shit about 100 bricks and stumble as I try to fucking run.
>Holy fucking shit man, some major survival instrincts kick in, grab my brother and full on sprint up the trail with him in my arms.
>Can just hear splashing behind us.

cont
>>
>>34814685
No, that's what happens if you scan the QR code.
I was talking about taking the original image, saving it, opening it in Notepad and seeing what comes up. Usually if you scroll down to the bottom you could find cool things with these kinds of images. I would do it right now but I'm on mobile.
>>
>>34814722
I am on mobile too
Someone please screencap notepad
>>
>>34814720

>Bump into dad right before campsite
>Literally takes us about 10 fucking minutes to actually coherantly expalin what the fuck we just saw.
>Dad gets his rifle and jogs back up to the fishing spot with us basically stuck to his back.
>There's fucking nothing there
>Everything is exactly how we left it.
>Dad says it was probably just some hiker or something, but says it was weird that he was out on the other side of the river.
>Tell him he started fucking swimming towards us and he obviously has a hard time believing it, but is still clearly concerned.
>Don't leave our dad's side for the rest of the trip.
>Barely speak of it again.

It's one of those things I try to tell myself I embelished but every time I reflect on it I picture every single detail vividly and know it's true. I have no explanation for it. He wasn't a hiker or a ranger. Best case scenario it was some fucking weirdo trying to freak out some kids. But who is going around national parks dressed in weird fucking clothes with the vague hope of doing that? Idk man.
>>
File: bkjhfdhg.png (616KB, 1907x1045px) Image search: [Google]
bkjhfdhg.png
616KB, 1907x1045px
>>34814722
>>34814790

Nothing interesting at the bottom.
>>
>>34814851
Which one did you download? >>34814409 or >>34814258?
>>
>>34814615
The fact it wasn't the only one, before or after. It just was the creepiest one.
>>
This thread feels like a /x/ thread.

>>34814865
The dark one. >>34814409
Should I open the other one in notepad too?
>>
>>34814926
Probably not. I got excited thinking there would be something there :(
>>
I filled out the form on my phone. Google chrome immediately crashed and my screen went black except for a short white line running horizontally in the middle of the screen. My phone's GPS turned on, too. After a second it went to homescreen and the GPS turned back off, Chrome took a few minutes to open back up. Weird.
>>
>>34814971
Can you confirm this, maybe recording your phone with another phone/webcam for proof? Otherwise I have to call bull.
>>
File: Chin chin.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Chin chin.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>34814793
Black jumpsuit? That's probably the dark lord Chin Chin. Out to get some chromosomes then he saw you cute boipucci's.
>>
>>34814971
Anyways keep us posted.
>>
>>34815014
Nah, it only did it for a moment. I was on the toilet when it happened desu. If I were you I wouldn't believe it either, but it definitely happened. It might just be a coincidence but I can't say I'm not a little worried.
>>
>>34814971
They's coming for ya
>>
>>34815023
Kek

Origibob
>>
>>34815029
Still you could do it again or at least try
>>
>be me, pizza delivery guy
>last delivery of the night is to random address i have never heard of
>put it in google maps and it turns out to be way on the outskirts of town
>people refer to this part of town as "the lanes"
>houses are very spread out and most houses have crops or farms
>goddammit
>house is way the fuck out there
>arrive at about 11:30, store closes at 11
>front gate and drive for a few minutes down a dirt road past some cornfields
>house turns out to be tiny little white shack
>all kinds of creepy little trinkets in front yard, kind of reminded me of voodoo type shit
>only really saw the house because porch light was on
>as soon as i arrive, porch light goes off as well as inside light
>feel extremely uncomfortable and spooked
>decide to sit in car for a minute and see if anyone is going to come out
>see dark figure lurking around through window
>why the fuck did they turn out the light
>decide to call number on ticket to let them know i'm there since i don't really want to go to door without knowing what the fuck is going on
>phone number doesn't work
>fuck it, decide to go and knock on door
>it is extremely dark, i can barely see
>weak old lady voice like that old gypsy bitch from Holes says, "come innnn"
>crack open door
>candles are lit, she is sitting in armchair
>hi ma'am, your total is 6.93..
>long silence
>decide to set pizza down on coffee table and tell her the total again
>she closes her eyes and begins groaning like she is in pain or something
>here someone in basement groaning and knocking shit over
>wtf
>decide to just leave pizza and go
>"here ma'am you can keep the pizza, have a nice night"
>she sighs and groans "youu aren't going anywhere"
>stomach drops
>say "w-what" and open front door and run to my car
>drive off and see her looking out window with very sad look on her face

that was a terrifying delivery
>>
>>34814326
Convert hex to English. You get:
>Jnaan cynl n tnzr V znqr? Vg'yy bayl gnxr n frpbaq...
After some googling, found out it's ROT13.
Translates to:
>Wanna play a game I made? It'll only take a second...
>>
>>34815217
Those rednecks probably laughed at how well that worked
>>
>>34815217
Quite spooky. But maybe she just wanted to talk, maybe about going to that basement and have her mutated son slit your throat so they could eat you.
>>
>>34815217
Which city, Anon?

Spook
>>
File: dsc_0084.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0084.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Story happened like when I was 10-11, but it was halloween and me and my brother and a neighbourhood friend were trick-or-treating, was a pretty normal halloween until it starts to get to like 9-10pm where the streets start to empty quite a ibt.

Anyways we're starting to walk home when we reach a street that had two ways to go, as we crossed the road to go to the way home, we looked down the other way, where at the far end of the road, we saw a lone figure standing in the middle of the road.

He was hooded and faced directly towards us, and it looked like he had a knife or something in his hand, as we stood frozen in silent fear, he slowly became to walk towards us, after a couple of seconds, we fucking ran the rest of the way home.

The sad part is that noone believes me or my brother when we tell this story, and it really fucking happened, I mean its likely it was just some random asshole playing a practical joke but it worked pretty well on us.

sorta like pic related but he/she was much further away and had their hand at their side with something that looked like a shiv in her/his hand.
>>
>>34815301
kek, she wasn't really a redneck. just a little old brown lady. maybe it was just a stunt to get free pizza though
>>34815360
pueblo, co. pueblo county is where the delivery was
>>
>>34813488
It would probably be taking DMT.
Its not as much creepy as it is just flat out scary, but at the same time the best most intense profound experience of my life. I watched so many videos and did so much reading before i actually tried it. Thought it would give me some insight on what its like, but literally nothing on this earth can prepare you for it.
During the whole thing i tried to tell myself "you took a drug, this is the drug doing this" but it is just so fucking real that you genuenly start to wonder what is actually real. I thought i was dead the whole time. Thought somethin went wrong, i am fucking dead and the weirdest part is i was completly okay with that. I had being made out of pure energy and light come to me and calm me down, talk to me without using words and give me all this knowlege of everything. They told me EVERYTHING. I was everything. The whole thing felt so familiar and like i already was there and did that a million times. Unimaginable shapes and geometry. I mean there is so much shit going on and you cannot explain any of it because it simply does not exist in this reality. There are literally no words to describe the magnitude of what goes on. And for a while i found myself in literally nothing. There was absolutely nothing. No light, not even dark, no sound, no feelings, no thoughts. There is NOTHING. It was just being aware, and that is it. You cannot explain the feeling. God im getting chills just typing all this out. Anyway i open my eyes and the whole room still looks shaky and i cant even talk and as i wake up, i think to myself "i have to tell my friends what i just found out" and i just forget everything i learned. You cannot take back with you the things you learn there.

The most incredible, unexplainable experience i have ever had. Absoultely nothing else can come even close to it.
>>
>>34815614
If it consoles you, Anon, it was just your brain chemistry getting disrupted by the drug. You didn't really forget or learn anything, even if it seemed like it.
>>
Filled out the form.
>>34814317
>>
>>34813696
Your mom was seeing Chad and they prank called you... desu
>>
>>34815614

That is how I felt the first time I did a lot of lsd. Somehow things just clicked and I felt I understood the universe. Of course after I became sober I couldn't remember anything except that somehow everything is cyclical lol. Very interesting what lsd does though.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.