[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does She Like Me? Advice Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Here I'll be giving advice to any robots that need it. Simply tell me about the situation you're in and I will give you accurate insight and answer the following questions for you. If I need any extra information I will ask you. For more detailed readings, email me at [email protected]

>Does she like me?

>Should I ask her out?

>What's my next step?

I think I'll use a tripcode in the future.
>>
>one girl always smiles at me when i pass by and says hi
>another is a girl i ghosted before but looks hot now
>another one is my oneitis who tells me she hates me, calls me stupid and doesnt respond with anything in a text
>>
>>34813284
>one girl always smiles at me when i pass by and says hi
This could be she thinks your cute, or she is just being friendly. But I'm sure you already know that. I will need more details if I'm to give you a verdict.
>another is a girl i ghosted before but looks hot now
Ghosted like she was into you and you ignored her? If so, she would probably still go for you now, but again would need more details.
>another one is my oneitis who tells me she hates me, calls me stupid and doesnt respond with anything in a text
She doesn't like you, but cares enough about you to hate you. I could give advice for what to do next if I had some more insight.
>>
>>34813195
>Does he like me?

Recently met and became friends with a guy for the first time of my life. We message constantly, and he asks to play chess with me (I'm a chess enthusiast). He also downloaded war thunder after I mentioned it, though I still think this is just friendly-tier. This goes around for a week or two, just messaging but not really talking on campus or anything like that.

fast forward to this week

We ended up playing chess at the campus for two hours, kicked my ass in it too.
>both decide to stop playing and started packing stuff up
>asks him "uh anon, dont wanna sound creepy but where do you live"
>"I live 3 blocks that way, I have a wii"
>ended up going to his place and hung out for another 4 hours
>we click extremely well
>he gets somewhat close to me when showing me things
>when we played with his cat he used the cat toy on me and just fooled around
>Its getting late and I decide to leave
>handshake but not hug

I get home, we text a bit and reference to things that happened while I was there. I tell him about the shitty movie "The Room" and he makes a deal with me that if I lose the next chess game we have to watch the movie.

Extra Info:
-I accidentally sent a heart and said "oops accident", he sent one back and said "no oops grr".
-he incorporates hearts sometimes into things
-i mention a book and he seems interested in reading it, let him borrow one of my copies of said book.

I'm awfully oblivious and still think he's only being friendly. I'm too embarrassed to tell this to my friend because it's embarrassing to even think I have a chance with this guy. He is way too cute for me.
>>
>>34813403
Before I can go any further, are you a girl or a boy? If it's the latter, is he also into boys?
>>
>>34813338
here are some details, in highschool last year im 18 and i talked to them all but ive been socially awkward. the first one had a boyfriend i knew, the second i wouldnt know how to advance things
>>
>>34813450
By details I mean the ideal background information would be something as in depth as what this anon gave me
>>34813403
>>
>tfw girls go out of their way not to give any signs that could be construed as interest
>>
File: 1484732718911.jpg (495KB, 2547x1756px) Image search: [Google]
1484732718911.jpg
495KB, 2547x1756px
>>34813443
i am a girl

orginagla
>>
>>34813516
Usually those are still easy to pick up on. At least for an expert like me.
>>
>>34813480
>first one
there is not much to say besides seeing her in the halls and smiling and saying hi but i stop sometimes and make a comment or two than say i have to get back to class or something mostly because i dont know what to say anymore or advance anything. i had a conversation with her once and she carried it for me and asked about sports and wanted to get to know me i guess
>second
i had a class with her before, seemed like she liked me cause she always drew on my hands, this was when i was most awkward cause i had to leave and walk with her after class. now i see her and say hi but she has more of a half smile and doesnt seem as interested. i talked to her once and she showed me her car and i rubbed her ass a little accidentally and she didnt say anything. during this she asked why im so weird but also i wanted to ask for a ride but was worried about what to say during the ride.
>last one
story is a little longer and i knew her longer but once she hooked me up with a friend and said do you want to date this girl, one time she stole my phone and opened my photos so i wrestled it off her and this was the cutest thing i did in my life

mainly im just awkard af but i worked on it. no longer awkward around friends that are male as i can tell. sorry if this isnt that descriptive
>>
>>34813403
You and this guy have chemistry. If you're messaging each other constantly, he definitely is interested. >He also downloaded war thunder after I mentioned it,
This means absolutely nothing.
The tell tale signs from your description were 1. "no oops grr" at the heart. To anyone on the outside looking in, this is enough to know for sure.
2. >he makes a deal with me that if I lose the next chess game we have to watch the movie.
3.>he incorporates hearts sometimes into things
Again, obvious.
Little dares like this are very flirty and any interested guy has used this before.

>handshake but not hug
Okay this part is a little strange, but only goes further to prove the point. He was apprehensive because he's an awkward guy and wasn't 100% sure about going for the hug. He was probably beating himself up all night after you left, "Ah, idiot! You should have hugged her!." He said to himself.

Here's the verdict:
>Does he like me?
Yes.
>Should I ask him out?/What's my next step?
Give it a little more time. Show more interest, but still keep him guessing. If he doesn't confess first, make it blatantly obvious that you like him. If you wait too long, he will lose interest. But don't rush it, just let him get comfortable and he'll be your qt bf in no time.

Hopefully the reading was satisfactory!

If at any time you would like to leave a tip, my PayPal is [email protected]
It would be much appreciated.
>>
>>34813651
At this point you just need to let them become more comfortable with you. Learn how to make them laugh, give them space, etc.
You'll know they are interested when they approach you first.
>>
>>34813195
there's this cute girl i work with, who im pretty positive thinks im weird as fuck. She smiles at me, and does really cute goofy shit when im around. I tease her quite a bit so she probably knows that I like her.

She would never date me though lmao, just felt like typing this out to remind myself to not make an ass out of myself
>>
File: 1426763289431.jpg (71KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426763289431.jpg
71KB, 540x720px
>>34813710
>If at any time you would like to leave a tip
>>
>>34813751
If the details were very in depth like >>34813403
I could probably give you advice that would lead to you being romantically involved with the girl you like.
>>
There's this one girl who I've had a crush on for a while, she often sits with our little group during break and makes conversation. She always looks at me when telling a joke and she often complains about how she'll never get a man and will die a virgin. She always sits on the opposite side to me and got my phone number through a friend of mine.

Does she like me?
btw I'm in 12th grade, I ain't underage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.