[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ + /unifeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: uni.jpg (227KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
uni.jpg
227KB, 1024x698px
Let's get those feels a-rolling my dudes.
The semester is in full swing, maybe you're getting grades for your first quizzes back or something, let's hear it all!

Thread Starter:
How do YOU deal with procrastination?
>>
File: CorpusChristi_Gilby.jpg (120KB, 745x497px) Image search: [Google]
CorpusChristi_Gilby.jpg
120KB, 745x497px
>go to liberal arts college
>look around at my fellow males
>all are incapable of basic male tasks
>most have beards yet talk in high pitched voices
>not 1 in 50 could change their own car's oil

>hate my generation
>>
>23 changed my major from psychology to physics
>see grad students my age doing non trivial research
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>34812639
>that texas flag
what uni? I think that picture might be from mine assuming pic related
>>
>>34812763
no pic related, but its corpus christi
>>
I have to ask; what is with this trend of americans saying "uni"
>>
File: ya.png (353KB, 443x610px) Image search: [Google]
ya.png
353KB, 443x610px
>>34812363
Procrastination is relatively easy to avoid if you're interested in your degree because writing about the work is smooth at that point
>BA student in final year
>>
File: boatsunrise.jpg (349KB, 4368x2424px) Image search: [Google]
boatsunrise.jpg
349KB, 4368x2424px
Holding up alright I guess. I missed a day on Thursday due to just not having the power to go in. My alarm didn't wake me and I just said fuck it. Coming from someone with issues attending class, which then makes me bomb, its not a good feel but I can easily make up the work that I missed. Overall, I have been going to 90% of classes this semester so far, much better than last time around.

>how to deal with procrastination?
I usually make a list of everything that needs to get done per day for the entire week. Focusing on one day is key to getting rid of the whole "I have so much shit to do what the fuck do I do" thing. The crushing loneliness is kept at bay when one keeps busy
>>
File: 1482822372093.png (330KB, 430x401px) Image search: [Google]
1482822372093.png
330KB, 430x401px
>>34812363
>have 14 days to study for partials
>fast forward
>1 day left
>haven't done shit yet
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-16-16-35-44.png (926KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-16-16-35-44.png
926KB, 1080x1920px
>>34813018
I'm interested in my degree but it's the shit classes like "Climate Change" and Ethics that have slowed me down.
I'm studying Computer Engineering and I haven't seen a single programming-related class in 3 semesters.
Kill me.
>>
>>34813095
That sounds like a good tactic How do you stay motivated to write your 'chore' lists though.
>>34813160
>I know that feel.
I study geo, I had a class on Race, Gender, and Development last sem it was difficult.
>>
I start uni next week, after not doing much since I graduated high school last year. I wanted to get a job but I went away on holidays with my family 3 times meaning the longest period I had at home was like 3 weeks so I couldn't really do much.

I was a half-robot in HS, I got along well with most of my year, but I never really had any GOOD friends because I mainly stayed at home and played vidya during weekends/breaks. It never really bothered me much until recently, but it was my last year of HS so it was too late to start and I just wanted to focus on study.

I'm hoping that uni could be a clean slate and I could start transitioning into a full normie.
>>
>>34813160
>classes like "Climate Change"

a liberal meme becomes a university class
>>
fucking up in a major way.
Didn't go to class at all last week.
Missed an exam.
Missed a few assignments.
It shows no signs of stopping. I'm still sitting on my ass this weekend being depressed.
It'll pass eventually, it always does. But it's hard to recover from these depression fuckups.
>>
>>34814230
I did that last semester, sat in my apartment feeling sorry for myself for like 3 weeks, and missed a lot more assignments
it fucked me up but the worst grade I got was a D in a gen ed biology class that I missed an exam in. The physics profs were merciful and graded me on the final, which was pretty solid.
Try to get back to it 100% when you do, most profs like seeing people bounce back. My worst semester was 2 years ago when I just forced myself to do the minimum all semester, failed 2 classes and got C's in the others.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.