[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Role call for Christian robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: god.jpg (630KB, 1024x842px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
630KB, 1024x842px
Role call for Christian robots
>>
File: 1483266705921.gif (2MB, 266x135px) Image search: [Google]
1483266705921.gif
2MB, 266x135px
I do not believe in god
>>
>>34810711
Is praying to God any different than praying to giant heads that literally control the fucking weather?
>>
>>34810730
Yes. The heads make more sense
>>
Non-denominational mystic Christian reporting in
>>
>>34810741
>>34810730
Why do the heads make more sense?
>>
>>34810730
hush anon, their god is more real than the others.

It says so in the bible
>>
File: Super Serious Pepe.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
Super Serious Pepe.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>34810729
Why are atheists so pathetic that you have to annoy Christians at every opportunity? You're not changing anyone's mind by being a dick about it.
>>
Former dedicated Christian here, ama

I used to want to be a youth pastor at one point in my life.

I'm stoned though so bear with me
>>
>>34810759
That doesn't mean that
1) There isn't a god, or
2) That everybody needs to be wrong
>>
>>34810755
Because the heads are something that can be described. God, as always pictured, is conjecture. I don't think God is ever described as something. I just thought they said God was indescribably super awesome?

Anywhoozles, giant floating heads is a pretty straight forward vision.
>>
>>34810711
I'm a pantheist because abrahamic religions just exist to lull the masses.
>>
File: heh.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>34810859
Seriously, it feels great being enlightened.
>>
>>34810711
Reportan, but I'm probably a really shitty one.
>>
>>34810849
Depends on the god, right? Also, just got the rick and morty reference. thought robots hate that show
>>
>>34810849
But who shall interpret for the giant heads?
>>
>>34810711
i'm a christian, flog me if you will.
mostly i just like to believe there's something to look forward to after life. something better than this shit.
>>
>>34810889
Well it's not like it's that hard to be.

I mean it just sounds so petty to see God as some authoritarian Lord living in the clouds sitting on a throne. If I was going to go by any definition of God it would be closer to Hindu's.

But pantheism is closer to what sounds ultimately right.
>>
Lets see there are a total of 0 here
>>
>>34810970
I'm a christian as well. Sick of atheist assholes ruining these types of threads.
>>
>>34810938
They're just heads man. Already more believable. Whoever wants to found the giant heads religion will interpret them. That's how religions are created.
>>
All robot christians have cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>34810929
I guess it does depend on the God, I was referring to the floating dude in the OP.
>>
>>34810711
>>34810729
Samefag.

BTW the Holy Trinity can be explained on the samefagging behaviour. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are His avatars as shown in the Bible.
>>
>>34810711
Checking in, I might not get any pussy, but I got a better chance at Heaven
>>
File: sodomites.jpg (308KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
sodomites.jpg
308KB, 800x609px
>>34811286
>>34810711
>tfw you know that trap threads will end in a righteous eternal purge
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (52KB, 446x330px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
52KB, 446x330px
>>34810711

Prodigal son reporting in. Believe in the big man upstairs, but don't talk to him just like with a parent estranged.

He wanted me to be a bunch of things and i didn't want to, so I ran away.

Currently waiting to be swallowed by a big fish for 3 days...

>tfw I'm miserable every day
>but at least I'm my own person
>>
>>34810711
present. reporting in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqowmHgxVJQ
This song, as silly as it is, really makes me long for the afterlife. Anyone else got a song that helps their faith?
>>
Why do Christians occupy a majority in government when Atheists represent more than 20% of the US?
>>
How can I become christian. I want to believe that there is a god that has a purpose for me. but I cant
>>
>>34811816
>I can't
Why not, Anon?
>>
>>34811816
I N S P I R I N G P H I L O S O P H Y
>>
File: 05.png (308KB, 617x579px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
308KB, 617x579px
>>34811816
Everyone has a different capacity for faith.
I advise you find something in Christianity that you really want, and pursue that through Christ. Fellowship, peace with yourself, a comfy afterlife, etc.
Do what you normally do, but do it for the big man.
>>
>>34811811
Because people are dummies who would rather vote for the guy who expresses that he believes in the same magic man as you than vote for the guy working towards secular humanism.

>>34811816
I'd advise against it and instead start to believe that you yourself are god.
>>
>>34811859
I'm from the american south, my father was the most christ like man I've ever encountered; i was raised in the church. whenever i try to hear god speak I dont hear anything. I can't convince myself that god exists
>>
If there is a god, he has forsaken me.
>>
>>34811894
Right, because as everyone knows, a Christian vote is worth 4 regular votes.
>>34811925
That's what faith is; believing, but not necessarily seeing or hearing. Honestly, i'm with you, I can't relate when people stand up and start singing in church or raise their hands up and say "i feel the lord in the room today". I find it much easier to have a connection with God in quiet reflection.

Regardless of whether or not you "feel" or "hear" him, faith requires you to believe he's there, and he's listening to you.
>>
>>34810711
Not going to get to many of us. I firmly believe Christians can't be robots because, if they follow the teachings of the Bible, they will naturally better themselves from being NEETS. All of us here are admittedly shitty Christians
>>
>>34812027
>Right, because as everyone knows, a Christian vote is worth 4 regular votes.

Well do you want to explain why people would rather have a muslim president than a atheist?
>>
>>34812083
>implying people vote for presidents exclusively based on who they pray to
>>
>>34811816
God becomes very comforting when you realize all he wants for you is the best. We're taught to fear God by the media, which also teaches us to hate Him. It's not true, He just wants to see everyone successful and fulfilled. Talk to him like you would a nice old man, and it becomes fun as fuck
>>
>>34811925
You don't hear God speak because you don't follow his teachings in the Bible. If you live your life like he shows us, you'll become happy, and see his works
>>
>>34812129
Honestly, what spurred me into my faith was the fear of Hell.
I already lived a pretty good life (by Christian standards), but fire and brimstone talk in the Church scared me forward.
Of course, that fear is mostly gone now.
>>
>>34812113
>thinking that's not a factor for a good portion of red states
>>
>>34812173
>I already lived a pretty good life (by Christian standards)
Being a nice guy does not make you a good Christian
>>
>>34812129
>We're taught to fear God by the media, which also teaches us to hate Him.
Pretty sure we're taught to fear the Almighty king from the texts themselves. He puts you on this earth and magically expects you to do the "right" thing and he only visited once 2000 years ago even though there were civilizations before that.
Shit like this >>34812173 is why I can't believe in an abrahamic god. No considerate God would destroy the human mind by making it so rigid and unadaptable as to depend upon one book, the Bible, for all the answers.
>>
>>34811816
You're a fag if you can't find your own purpose desu. Also people who become christian because they HAVE to is annoying.
>>
>>34812057

the rel truth
>>
File: derpjesus.jpg (7KB, 241x216px) Image search: [Google]
derpjesus.jpg
7KB, 241x216px
>>34811258
>Trinity doctrine
>Christian
>>
>>34812322
So basically pantheism.

solids could not exist without space. The same way an organism can't exist without an environment. And shapes couldnt exist without a background. Everything is one.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.